Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros needs a rework

Ok so I’m an inaros main and I’ve played with him for 2 solid years almost every single day so I know what I’m talking about when I say this, some of his aspects are useless. Now I’m not saying he needs a buff NOT AT ALL cuz listen to me he’s #*!%ing perfect not over powered to the point that it’s game breaking but just enough to the point where you can experience everything about your arsenal without spamming abilities trying not to die. What I’m saying is that first of all his third ability is utterly useless literally nobody uses it for anything and his armor needs a bit of a buff I’d say a +100 would be perfect and his passive needs a change too that’s useless as well lol it looks super cool but that’s all just looks cool. I really really love him a loooot but his skins are horrendous too what’s with the ass flap???? Like go check out his skins and literally all of them have flaps on the back it just makes him look stupid. Honestly all I ask are better skins like look at nidus’ new skins it’s so frickin cool and oberons feyarch skin is sooooo awesome so anything like that. You know what I don’t even want any of the other things I said anymore i just want a cool skin WITHOUT AN ASS FLAP is that too much to ask? 

Edited by (XB1)TutorialGold0

>needs a rework

5 minutes ago, (XB1)TutorialGold0 said:

I’ve played with him for 2 solid years almost every single day

he’s #*!%ing perfect

his skins are horrendous

You know what I don’t even want any of the other things I said anymore i just want a cool skin WITHOUT AN ASS FLAP

200.gif

• Like 5

Sand Shadows half of devour is trash and need a buff. Better AI that spends less time finding cover and more time fighting. Also better duration that isn't both unmoddable and equal to the time spent devouring. Either make it unmoddable but something like 150-200% of time spent devouring, or make it so duration mods affect it.

The devour half is fine.

Edited by AXCrusnik
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

>needs a rework

200.gif

Lol I know it’s all over the place basically he needs better skins without the flap on the butt and his armour needs a bit of a buff to compete with the metas like chroma and Umbral Excal and he needs either a completely different third ability to synergize with his 1st 2nd and 4th ability or a change like life steal without devour on sandstorm so that this way he can be well rounded rather than all lanky which you’ll notice if you’ve played him for a while.

Looks at my inaros buld, then looks at the augment, adaptation and guardian arcanes.... nope don't see any need for more armour but that will likely come with the prime version imo.

The only thing I'd like to see done to Inaros is a change to the 'undying' passive when he goes down (yes I know it's rare but still), I think we can all agree that it's pretty useless at high levels as we don't have enough time to kill the enemies without wasting a mod slot on a bleedout mod. 

The rest of his kit is ok in all honesty, sandstorm could maybe have some changes but other than that he's one of the few frames actually in a 'good place'.

36 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

The only thing I'd like to see done to Inaros is a change to the 'undying' passive when he goes down (yes I know it's rare but still), I think we can all agree that it's pretty useless at high levels as we don't have enough time to kill the enemies without wasting a mod slot on a bleedout mod.

It's useless even at moderate levels.  With provoked it does a bit over 150 dps, and ignores armor.  Great.  Oh, wait, a basic Lancer at level 40 has just over 2300 health.  So it'll take just over 15 seconds to kill one lancer, and get half your revive bar.  The only way it's usable is if someone else kills the enemy for you since that still counts.  Otherwise, it's not going to work.

• Like 1

Though most people think his passive is useless it’s not. You just need to be effecting an enemy when it dies you don’t need to kill them. When 4 I think? Die when your effecting them you res. It also stuns the guys your hitting.

Just putting that out there as I see most Inarus just focus the passive on 1 guy and not sway it back and forth on the room. Forcing the passive to fail and me to res them.

12 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

Though most people think his passive is useless it’s not. You just need to be effecting an enemy when it dies you don’t need to kill them. When 4 I think? Die when your effecting them you res. It also stuns the guys your hitting. 

And how are you supposed to kill an enemy if you're doing solo?  At least with the usual 'death' condition of a warframe you can still use your pistols, inaros has this puny damage output that does next to no damage and you basically have to rely on others to revive you before the timer runs out.... which kind of defeats the idea of 'undying'.... especially when you consider wukong and even phoenix renewal on oberon or the venari augment on khora.

Just because something can 'work' in a team situation because you luck into someone else killing the enemy you're trying to vampire life from doesn't mean the base passive is actually good. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

And how are you supposed to kill an enemy if you're doing solo?  At least with the usual 'death' condition of a warframe you can still use your pistols, inaros has this puny damage output that does next to no damage and you basically have to rely on others to revive you before the timer runs out.... which kind of defeats the idea of 'undying'.... especially when you consider wukong and even phoenix renewal on oberon or the venari augment on khora.

Just because something can 'work' in a team situation because you luck into someone else killing the enemy you're trying to vampire life from doesn't mean the base passive is actually good. 

You sound mad or something? You should die wave your aim back and forth for 1 sec and pop up. It’s almost instantaneous if your team has damage.

Solo? Don’t know why you would sit in a solo game for 1-2 hours when an Inarus got to the point it could die. But ya it’s useless then but most passives are useless at lest auto res in a team is one of the better ones.

11 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

You sound mad or something? You should die wave your aim back and forth for 1 sec and pop up. It’s almost instantaneous if your team has damage.

Solo? Don’t know why you would sit in a solo game for 1-2 hours when an Inarus got to the point it could die. But ya it’s useless then but most passives are useless at lest auto res in a team is one of the better ones.

I don't see how you make out my comment as me being mad, maybe you're just upset because I pointed out how ridiculous your argument that it is 'not useless' actually is....

Your entire 'undying is not useless' argument relies on other people killing stuff instead of it's own 'damage' actually doing it.... that's a pretty big issue with the passive when it still relies on other people.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, YazMatazO said:

Inaros uses skills?... Last time I was 2 hours deep in arbitration I didn't use any.

Just kept swinging a stick. 

Yea man, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 ,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 ,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 ,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 ,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 ,1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 ,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 ,1.

Arbitrations....   -Dies of old age before enemies are dangerous

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I don't see how you make out my comment as me being mad, maybe you're just upset because I pointed out how ridiculous your argument that it is 'not useless' actually is....

Your entire 'undying is not useless' argument relies on other people killing stuff instead of it's own 'damage' actually doing it.... that's a pretty big issue with the passive when it still relies on other people.

This is why I see you as mad. 

I dont think hunk I would be mad because I’m unable to convince you. I also don’t see that as a failure on my part. 

I do hope though you now know how the passive works. If one dies kill the guys around him and he should pop up insta.

I think innaros is in a good place still.   remember chroma the best skins, and he is nearly worthless these days.....never invite a rework, we have enough eunuch frames l;ately from devs, presumably they not interested in doing the job  well these days, just on time.

6 hours ago, BDMblue said:

This is why I see you as mad. 

I dont think hunk I would be mad because I’m unable to convince you. I also don’t see that as a failure on my part. 

I do hope though you now know how the passive works. If one dies kill the guys around him and he should pop up insta.

Nope, not my fault you can't see how flawed your argument is...You're back to trying to make out it's fine just because he can revive if something dies around him all while completely missing the point that he can't actually do that without help from another person due to the passive being incapable of doing enough damage on it's own....

So explain to me the point in having a passive called UNDYING where we are supposed to be able to revive ourselves without the need of others in exchange for loss of the use of our pistols (which would actually do more damage than the passive) while downed ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Nope, not my fault you can't see how flawed your argument is...You're back to trying to make out it's fine just because he can revive if something dies around him all while completely missing the point that he can't actually do that without help from another person due to the passive being incapable of doing enough damage on it's own....

So explain to me the point in having a passive called UNDYING where we are supposed to be able to revive ourselves without the need of others in exchange for loss of the use of our pistols (which would actually do more damage than the passive) while downed ...

K fine make him have 0 hp and just can’t die. Great game balance man you should be a game designer. 

Or.... we can make a game with at lest an attempt to have some balance in it.

All your asking for is some op passive and no frame has that really so to bad. If they remove the one he has they’ll just give him “your abilities have a chance to blind” crap. It’s not going to be the drain 50% hp in true damage/sec when downed you want.

Biggest issue is that Inaros brings very little to a group setting. None of his skills do much other than focus around helping Inaros and Inaros only. Why would you take him over Chroma, Oberon, Nidus and now also Hildryn, who all rock about the same life expectancy while also bringing so much more to the group?

His #2 and #3 could really get switched to something that is more group friendly while his 4 (which is not even ultimate material) should get switched down to slot 2 or 3, giving room for a new skill on slot 4, a skill that is actually ultimate material.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

K fine make him have 0 hp and just can’t die. Great game balance man you should be a game designer. 

All your asking for is some op passive and no frame has that really so to bad. If they remove the one he has they’ll just give him “your abilities have a chance to blind” crap. It’s not going to be the drain 50% hp in true damage/sec when downed you want.

Great strawman argument.
He never suggested any of that though so nice try derailing the thread?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

PMSL... so can't actually disprove my argument that the passive is useless without another player killing the enemy so goes for the ridiculous response that has no relevance to the argument being made....

As said above, nice try at derailing the thread but you're going to have to try harder than that.

Oh, by the way we do technically have frames that literally CAN NOT die with the right builds, they're called hildryn and wukong....

36 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Biggest issue is that Inaros brings very little to a group setting. None of his skills do much other than focus around helping Inaros and Inaros only. Why would you take him over Chroma, Oberon, Nidus and now also Hildryn, who all rock about the same life expectancy while also bringing so much more to the group?

Actually he does bring group abilities, the issue I've found is most people don't realise that some of his abilities work for them as well as Inaros. 

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 1