Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee Update Bug

(PSN)BabyBoi6769

Who the hell broke the custom controller inputs?  Why on Lotus' white moon is transference hardcoded to R1 and ability menu hardcoded to L1?! I cannot play the game right because of this.  I cannot put the ability menu on R1 where I've had it for like years at this point.  Also, my melee was naturally R1, but not I can't even do that correctly because I can't use my menu when melee is put here.  I'm going to wait for this to get fixed because none of my custom layouts choices matter right now regardless if I put transference somewhere else.  I'll just have two buttons that do the same thing which is pointless for me to do. I cannot believe you pushed this update breaking controller schemes like this.  I mean...wtf. It does matter what I set the buttons to, the game reads it differently for some reason.  I can change O back to crouch, roll, etc the way I had it. I can put my context action back to the right D-pad the way I had it.  I can put reload back to square which is obvious.  That's about it.  Everything else is broken.  I refuse to play being forced into a particular schema I did not set myself.  Come on DE.  How did your testers miss this? I test software for a living and this baffles me right here.