Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Bug that disables all your actions.

Wolfdoggie

This used to only happen during Onslaught if I go through portal with his Exalted Weapon equipped but it's been happening everywhere and often now (about 5-6 times tonight). I think it has to do with using his skills together too quickly, I don't know. But when it happens I'm locked in this pose and can't use any of my weapons, can't dodge and can't use his 4. Operator mode doesn't fix it, the only fix was getting downed and being revived. This happened in an Arbitration (video below) so I couldn't fix it that way,

https://streamable.com/sa65v

This has been happening to me almost every session I've been using him in. Sometimes I'll be able to weapon switch after 1 or 2 minutes of trying to get out of the pose. Then after using his 4th ability again; I'll be permanently stuck in the pose unable to do anything for the rest of the mission or until I die.

I also have this problem quite often lately. Used to be minimal, now it happens every day. It seems to be more frequent when I am client but I can't be 100% certain. It's particularly frustrating when you bring him to a boss fight and you just run in circles.

I haven't tried since I figured out what was happening lol but I could almost guarantee a t pose by holding a canister on the exploiter fight and equipping heavy guns.

I see someone else mentioning and agree it could also have something to do with casting different abilities back to back too quickly

Please fix!! 

I just started leveling him up and reached level 10 and I'm having the same issue but it only happens when I use his 4. 

Trying to reactivate/disable his 4 says "ability still in use". Only ways I've found to get out of it is by spamming 1 through 3 and/or attempting switching weapons. (this seems to get more difficult to get out of the more times you've used his 4th in a mission.) 

Almost all Exalted weapons are having this bug. Excalibur, Valkyr, Baruuk all suffer from this. The trigger is anything that deactivates your exalted weapon (manual deactivate, nullifier, ran out of energy etc)

Same issue here.

I noticed it when the melee changes came out.  Don't know if it was happening before then.  Symptoms for me are pretty much the same as above.

• Happens after using 4th abiltiy.
  • Cannot pick up items.
  • Cannot melee, aim, fire weapons however can still use other abilities (with the exception of the 4th)
  • Ability says in use
  • Being downed and revive is the only way I have been able to undo this state
  • Seems to be locked in some stance.
Edited by XXTheWandererXX

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

DE,

this bug is absolutely game breaking, and despite loving this frame, I'm at my wits' end. Baruuk is STILL getting stuck in a weapon swap animation. it's somehow related to his exalted. it happens almost every game, unless I'm hosting in which case it doesnt occur.

I cannot reproduce this on my end. If you are still
encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such
as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue
started, possibly your build and settings. In addition, videos
and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to chime in that its 2021 and this is still an issue.  I just got Baruuk today and when i am not the host, it has locked all my actions upon using the 4th ability 5 times before I finally gave up on using this frame for now...hopefully this gets addressed as I really like Baruuk aside from this issue.