Sign in to follow this  
Wolfdoggie

Baruuk Bug that disables all your actions.

This used to only happen during Onslaught if I go through portal with his Exalted Weapon equipped but it's been happening everywhere and often now (about 5-6 times tonight). I think it has to do with using his skills together too quickly, I don't know. But when it happens I'm locked in this pose and can't use any of my weapons, can't dodge and can't use his 4. Operator mode doesn't fix it, the only fix was getting downed and being revived. This happened in an Arbitration (video below) so I couldn't fix it that way,

https://streamable.com/sa65v

• Upvote 1

This has been happening to me almost every session I've been using him in. Sometimes I'll be able to weapon switch after 1 or 2 minutes of trying to get out of the pose. Then after using his 4th ability again; I'll be permanently stuck in the pose unable to do anything for the rest of the mission or until I die.

Yes, i's quite annoying, and I feel like a scrub just running about with my arms down. Baruuk's my new favorite and I can't play him because he really wants to be a pacifist. LOL Hopefully this will get looked at soon. 

Same problem here, seems like its general not only 1 person with this issue.

Need fixing.

I'm having the same problem. I sent the log files in a support ticket and they got thrown away because that's not how they do this. So, now I'm posting here and hoping somebody sees this. 

This happens to me a LOT too, at least once every other mission I would say. I'm sometimes able to fix it by using Operator, switching weapons, or using another one of his abilities, but none of it is consistent. For me it only happens when I am manually deactivating his fourth ability.

I also have this problem quite often lately. Used to be minimal, now it happens every day. It seems to be more frequent when I am client but I can't be 100% certain. It's particularly frustrating when you bring him to a boss fight and you just run in circles.

I haven't tried since I figured out what was happening lol but I could almost guarantee a t pose by holding a canister on the exploiter fight and equipping heavy guns.

I see someone else mentioning and agree it could also have something to do with casting different abilities back to back too quickly

Please fix!! 

I just started leveling him up and reached level 10 and I'm having the same issue but it only happens when I use his 4. 

Trying to reactivate/disable his 4 says "ability still in use". Only ways I've found to get out of it is by spamming 1 through 3 and/or attempting switching weapons. (this seems to get more difficult to get out of the more times you've used his 4th in a mission.) 

using his desert wind and right clicking to pull enimes sometimes equips your primary and this is what causes the bug for me and is repeatable 7/10 times once that happens you lose all action controls like reported above

Almost all Exalted weapons are having this bug. Excalibur, Valkyr, Baruuk all suffer from this. The trigger is anything that deactivates your exalted weapon (manual deactivate, nullifier, ran out of energy etc)

• Upvote 1

Can confirm this keeps happening. From my observations it only happens to me when I manually disable his Serene Storm. Frame pulls out the melee and gets softlocked into "operator mode" stance. I can still cast other abilities but Serene Strom is marked as being used.

Posted (edited)

Same issue here.

I noticed it when the melee changes came out.  Don't know if it was happening before then.  Symptoms for me are pretty much the same as above.

• Happens after using 4th abiltiy.
  • Cannot pick up items.
  • Cannot melee, aim, fire weapons however can still use other abilities (with the exception of the 4th)
  • Ability says in use
  • Being downed and revive is the only way I have been able to undo this state
  • Seems to be locked in some stance.
Edited by XXTheWandererXX

Posted (edited)

Having the same issue. Literally happens everytime I use Serene storm.

cant use weapons.

cant pick up loot.

can use 1-3

Edited by Nixlov

And a few months on its still an issue seems to be centered around dropping out of his exalted fists for me.