Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia event

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, CaelThunderwing said:

If you click on it in the World State Window, it'll matchmake you for people running it. rather than relying on blindly going into freeroam or trying in recruitment chat,

Yea I know it will matchmaker u but why run it with randoms who not sure what are doing I just want help on subject alone but yes I'm missing lot frames as well yet finish revenant thing as well frames mentioned here

5 minutes ago, (PS4)KingGuy420 said:

Is that true? Wish I knew that 6 solo runs ago lol.

yea i didnt know of it till i accidently'd it on PC and was going "whats going on? why am i suddenly going somewhere?" did help me given on 3 platforms i play on,and it'd be a pain finding a group on PC/PS4 and switch otherwise (esp Switch w/ all teh crashing there,)

Just now, (PS4)CAROLINA-BO55 said:

Yea I know it will matchmaker u but why run it with randoms who not sure what are doing I just want help on subject alone but yes I'm missing lot frames as well yet finish revenant thing as well frames mentioned here

What would you like to know? in how to get them, what you need for them, how to play them etc? as for playing w/ Rando's essentially asking for a group on the forums your asking/doing the same. (i try to encourage people who've taken long break / who are new to play more with publics when no friends/clanmates available as otherwise you stunt your experience with the game)

and to why your clanmates who dont want to help, they've likely done it too much to care as it can be.... a droning task, over a long enough period

There's always the wiki when you need to look up something but nothing beats trying to out things yourself,or looking for advice to try builds you never thought of, if you want a testing ground, there's the simulcrum and my personal fav is Derelict survival. (its often enough i idle there my clanmates nicknamed me "Resident of the Derelict" )

Edited by CaelThunderwing
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, CaelThunderwing said:

yea i didnt know of it till i accidently'd it on PC and was going "whats going on? why am i suddenly going somewhere?" did help me given on 3 platforms i play on,and it'd be a pain finding a group on PC/PS4 and switch otherwise (esp Switch w/ all teh crashing there,)

What would you like to know? in how to get them, what you need for them, how to play them etc? as for playing w/ Rando's essentially asking for a group on the forums your asking/doing the same. (i try to encourage people who've taken long break / who are new to play more with publics when no friends/clanmates available as otherwise you stunt your experience with the game)

and to why your clanmates who dont want to help, they've likely done it too much to care as it can be.... a droning task, over a long enough period

There's always the wiki when you need to look up something but nothing beats trying to out things yourself,or looking for advice to try builds you never thought of, if you want a testing ground, there's the simulcrum and my personal fav is Derelict survival. (its often enough i idle there my clanmates nicknamed me "Resident of the Derelict" )

I just trying get back into game I put it down years ago only returned back for new content but still find playing warframe hard I barely understand anything be it builds or use of frame weapons least I do solo things need to I do need help as I go along with that stuff I admit playing warframe more will make u better anyways I need help on building better frames weapons mostly I'm mastery 18 but have hard time on 60 plus enemies drop easy to em 

at 18 i dont think theres Anything that is Locked out , theres no one singular Weapon that clears everything out, but i never really go wrong w/ the lens for most (you will w/o a decent riven hit a roadblock on it w/o playing AS harrow or one in squad at 100+) but it has the biggest Self Damage kill potentials more so than the tonkor, theres also the Arca Plasmor as a good choice (and by extention a particular Catchmoon (Crit build which i belive is w/ Haymaker and Slap? i forget which but you want "Maximum crit chance" in description) for a "Pocket Plasmor")

though a well build Pox you can never go wrong with against atleast grineer and infested,(i got one pushing almost 13k corrosive dmg w/ 99,9% status, its going to make someone's day a living nightmare XD) Tigris and Tiberon Prime are well rounded shotguns that can push to 20~40k+dmg, and for niche case uses where snipers are usefull Vectis Prime and lanka are prime choices for the Eidolons. (Especially when you run a lazy or "Selfish" Chroma build or have one in the squad) check out a few of the partnered streamers from time to time to get an eye for some decent things., Ryuu The Inexpensive Gamer, has a "XXX Build of the week" on thier Youtube channel,  VorticoseLine75 & Aungelecette both help players that tune in (off the top of my head i cant say for others as i dont frequent others often enough to be certain, but im sure most dont mind helping.)

for Melee really i might really be the Wrong guy to ask for help on, i've kinda... Stuck to the Orthos Prime so so long its not funny and just now experimenting w/ great swords (like gram prime and to which im trying to decide a crit or status as you gimp that thing hard going hybrid,) though i often see whips used by randos that are room clearing but i havent the foggiest how they are. hopefully someone can answer w// recommendations on weapons your asking for,

As for better frames... thats a verry loaded question.. Most frames are good at a set of tasks rather than a great "Jack of all trades" and starting with the newest 2, DE is going with a route of no "Throw-away nuke" state that you can sink into negative levels w/o affecting its better abilities

(Like Ash/Loki/Ivara are best at stealth and not so much else,  exceptions being Loki being abl eto do some CC by disarming a crowd, ash's AoE ult to kill multiple enemies and Ivara to CC by sleep arrows) to name an case, it wouldnt hurt to invest in a lil plat atleasto to open quite a few frame slots so you can have most of the frames at your disposal for the task at hand, (as they say "the right tool for the job." )

One player i could suggest you try to contact here (sadly they are a PC Player so its not like they can unfortunately help you ingame on PS4) " @Yuni_Hermit " she's while been around less than i have, has given me more advice on builds i havent given a second thought.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CaelThunderwing said:

at 18 i dont think theres Anything that is Locked out , theres no one singular Weapon that clears everything out, but i never really go wrong w/ the lens for most (you will w/o a decent riven hit a roadblock on it w/o playing AS harrow or one in squad at 100+) but it has the biggest Self Damage kill potentials more so than the tonkor, theres also the Arca Plasmor as a good choice (and by extention a particular Catchmoon (Crit build which i belive is w/ Haymaker and Slap? i forget which but you want "Maximum crit chance" in description) for a "Pocket Plasmor")

though a well build Pox you can never go wrong with against atleast grineer and infested,(i got one pushing almost 13k corrosive dmg w/ 99,9% status, its going to make someone's day a living nightmare XD) Tigris and Tiberon Prime are well rounded shotguns that can push to 20~40k+dmg, and for niche case uses where snipers are usefull Vectis Prime and lanka are prime choices for the Eidolons. (Especially when you run a lazy or "Selfish" Chroma build or have one in the squad) check out a few of the partnered streamers from time to time to get an eye for some decent things., Ryuu The Inexpensive Gamer, has a "XXX Build of the week" on thier Youtube channel,  VorticoseLine75 & Aungelecette both help players that tune in (off the top of my head i cant say for others as i dont frequent others often enough to be certain, but im sure most dont mind helping.)

for Melee really i might really be the Wrong guy to ask for help on, i've kinda... Stuck to the Orthos Prime so so long its not funny and just now experimenting w/ great swords (like gram prime and to which im trying to decide a crit or status as you gimp that thing hard going hybrid,) though i often see whips used by randos that are room clearing but i havent the foggiest how they are. hopefully someone can answer w// recommendations on weapons your asking for,

As for better frames... thats a verry loaded question.. Most frames are good at a set of tasks rather than a great "Jack of all trades" and starting with the newest 2, DE is going with a route of no "Throw-away nuke" state that you can sink into negative levels w/o affecting its better abilities

(Like Ash/Loki/Ivara are best at stealth and not so much else,  exceptions being Loki being abl eto do some CC by disarming a crowd, ash's AoE ult to kill multiple enemies and Ivara to CC by sleep arrows) to name an case, it wouldnt hurt to invest in a lil plat atleasto to open quite a few frame slots so you can have most of the frames at your disposal for the task at hand, (as they say "the right tool for the job." )

One player i could suggest you try to contact here (sadly they are a PC Player so its not like they can unfortunately help you ingame on PS4) " @Yuni_Hermit " she's while been around less than i have, has given me more advice on builds i havent given a second thought.

Thanks for help guess I have just try find way around it sadly I don't play lot warframe as I can get on and get bored easy too but I try last maybe 40 60 if lucky on game itself

Use in game recruit chat and post a "hosting thermia fracture". Pick any frame you particularly want, with the groups I joined having a player with frost or limbo made is very easy.

After MR 16 everything in the game is unlocked, all frames, all weapons, all rivens.

PS. The Opticor Vandal is fun to use.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.