Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mycall628

Melee Channel Controller Bindings

Not sure if this is a bug or an oversight or whatever, but I'm having trouble with my bindings, specifically with Melee Channel and Secondary Fire

I am currently unable to rebind Melee Channel to any other button. I play on PC with an Xbox 360 controller. After they fixed the initial problems with controllers and melee changes, everything was fine. Then a hotfix was dropped and Melee Channel and Secondary Fire were bound to right stick press. Normally I have Sprint/Roll bound to RSP. When I went to change it, I got the "Cannot bind [Action] to a button that has a melee stance action bound to it" error. This also occurs when I try to rebind Secondary Fire. So I tried moving Melee Channel to a different button (D-Pad Down) and it told me "Melee Channel cannot be moved to a different button."

I don't understand why Melee Channel can't be rebound when every other action can. Because of this, my control scheme is totally out of whack. I'm not saying I can't play, its just annoying and inconvenient. I also cant be the only one experiencing this issue. 

You're not alone.

I used to have Melee Channel bound to Right Trigger. Not anymore.

Options say it is now bound to left stick press, I'll have to take that on faith as I haven't been able to do any channeled attacks since the Controller changes.

DE, please let us rebind the Controller to our own preferences again.

Ya this is kind of a deal breaker for me...

Ive played with the same setup for years and having to relearn a new setup is just frustrating.

Melee has always been my R1

Activate powers has been R3 and O has been secondary fire.

Not being able to put secondary fire/melee channel on O is messing me up and has my whole control scheme all out of whack. Hopefully DE fixes this... Cuz this has me not wanting to play ATM.

my Right Toggle has always been for jumping and my lb for alt fire.