Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New planets

Azullion1

Just wondering if there are ever going to be any new planets added to the game?? [DE] has covered all of the main planets as well as a few dwarf planets, but I would also like to see other dwarf planets one day such as, "Huamea, MakeMake, Quaoar, and DeeDee.There are also Centaur planets such as, Amycus, Bienor, Hylonom, Chariklo, Asbolus, Nessus, Pholus, and Chiron.

I think if they added some of these it would open up some new content avenues that could be explored. Example, Huamea is shaped like a football, and I know [DE] wants to add a type of racing into the game, so if they added this planet in, they could put races there and have a bunch of low grav racing maps, or any other sports... Like WARFRAME FOOTBALL, or OPERATOR RUGBY, GRINEER BEER PONG, COPRPUS CRICKET, or even Corrupted DODGEBALL!

Just an idea, but what do you guys and gals think?

There's another system in the works: Tau, home of the Sentients.

To add more to the existing solar system, you'd have to make the case that there would be something added to the game by their inclusion, beyond there being lots of planets and planetoids in "reality". Racing or other game maps that could exist on already added locations isn't a reason to add a new planet.