Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regulators exploit (OR as i'd like to call it, the "infinite yeehaw exploit"

ecto___

So, the story goes like this.

I was playing on Hydron for some of that sweet, sweet MR as Mesa Prime,  doing my usual 2 and 3 to throw some contribution in, as well as the occasional 4. Somehow (I don't really know how I did it, I found this completely on accident with no knowledge of how to recreate it) when I used my regulators, it was acting as if I hadn't. What I mean is that they were drawn, but the overlay wasn't there, and I could run, bullet jump, freely move and still fire them. It didn't say I had my 4 active (despite holding and being able to fire the regulators, without any kind of energy drain happening), and I could still use my 2 and 3 as usual. After about ~1 minute, Mesa P> got stuck in the regulators pose with no other animations, and  I couldn't jump, or use my other abilities either.

tl;dr my regulators were drawn, but my 4 wasn't active. I could use them and my other abilities while still being able to move as I pleased, then it stuck me in the pose and I left the mission. I really don't how to recreate it or what the cause is. 

EDIT: 
probably would be appropriate to add an image of it (https://imgur.com/a/HagNooc) ((wouldn't let me insert it directly, I really don't know how these forums work since this is my first post :p))

DOUBLE EDIT: got patched, thx DE

Edited by ecto___
exploit patched

Had something similar happen to me just a moment ago.

I was running sanctuary onslaught for nightwave rep, Pulled out regulators to deal with a bunch of infested, and hit E by accident. I was still in melee mode when my energy ran out, but when aimed to pull out my guns, the regulators were still in my hands. persisted through the conduit.