Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug][Zaw stats] Zaw weird damage distribution

NeutuoS

I just did a test with Plague Keewar zaw.

According to wiki, keewar has damage distribution:

28% impact, 14% puncture, 33% slash, 25% viral.

I went to Hok and craft Plague Keewar + Shtung + Ekwana II Jai, the guilded stats on Hok screen (I already built this, same stats are shown on my weapon too) is:

32.6 impact, 21.6 puncture, 36.6 slash, 30.6 viral

translates to percent:

26.9 % impact, 17.8% puncture, 30.1% slash, 25.2% viral

This contradicts wiki, and good site like https://semlar.com/zawcalc/698

I did the same test for other zaws too, same result.

I haven't heard of any changes about zaws damage distribution, changelog doesnt show too. So this might be a major bug. Hope you guys fix it soon

12 hours ago, CroqueMortTime said:

Hi,

could you explain a bit more ? 🙂

thanks

For example: Plague Kripath, Jayap, Vargeet II Jai has 13.4 Slash, 23.4 Puncture, 8.4 Impact, 18.4 Viral.

Now, if you replace Jayap with Shtung, the end result is 21.7 Slash, 31.7 Puncture, 16.7 Impact, 26.7 Viral.

The second build has 8.3 extra points of damage for each damage type, 13.4 + 8.3 = 21.7, 23.4 + 8.3 = 31.7, 8.4 + 8.3 = 16.7, 18.4 + 8.3 = 26.7, while the ratios between the different damage types changed and aren't consistent between builds, unlike non-plague parts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Le 30/03/2019 à 05:20, mizeriq a dit :

For example: Plague Kripath, Jayap, Vargeet II Jai has 13.4 Slash, 23.4 Puncture, 8.4 Impact, 18.4 Viral.

Now, if you replace Jayap with Shtung, the end result is 21.7 Slash, 31.7 Puncture, 16.7 Impact, 26.7 Viral.

The second build has 8.3 extra points of damage for each damage type, 13.4 + 8.3 = 21.7, 23.4 + 8.3 = 31.7, 8.4 + 8.3 = 16.7, 18.4 + 8.3 = 26.7, while the ratios between the different damage types changed and aren't consistent between builds, unlike non-plague parts.

right... I had an interesting conversation with Hok (very good very good...) and it looks like the total damage is calculated with the same formula as the others but the extra damage is divided equally between IPS & V instead of proportional to the base stats for non plague strikes...

Wiki should be more accurate now... thanks...

Edited by CroqueMortTime

On 2019-04-12 at 3:11 PM, CroqueMortTime said:

right... I had an interesting conversation with Hok (very good very good...) and it looks like the total damage is calculated with the same formula as the others but the extra damage is divided equally between IPS & V instead of proportional to the base stats for non plague strikes...

Wiki should be more accurate now... thanks...

No problem.

• Like 1