Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SilentStriker99

[BUG] Nightwave Index Act Appearing Incomplete

This afternoon I completed the Index/Nightwave related mission named "Day Trader" after completing the mission, it indicated it was not complete. I attempted it again and it still indicates it was completed. I do appear to have been rewarded in points only one time. The mission still indicates incomplete.

Yeah...done it 3 times myself and each time it counted in game, but when going back i might as well have been scratching my rear. Truly gives me a lot of motivation...

Same, just did the challenge, received the points but it still doesn't count in the Nightwave menu. 

I, also, completed the 3 index wagers got the completion message in mission and then came out to see the nightwave UI did not count the completion.

Same happened to my group. Ran all 3 in one match.

This happened twice. I don't know if I got the points. First time I hosted, before we left I got the notification in-mission and Nora spoke. Second time, someone else hosted and same thing happened. The second time I had read this forum post, so I mentioned it to my group-mates. Before we disbanded, I confirmed that I and one other did not get "credit" as per the UI, but another player did. The last player didn't sound off and the group disbanded before I could see who was host.

same here... we´ve made it in one run and got the points but the challenge is incomplete

Same here. I got the credit for the nightwave index (which moved me up a rank if that's important), but it shows as incomplete. 

Completed it the first time.  It gave us the 5000 standing.  We noticed it didn't mark it as complete.  We requeued and all the UI/voice over elements completed with another 3 rounds after we completed, however, we weren't granted the 5000 standing.

Can confirm. Had this issue happen to my entire squad as well. Thanks for wasting my time on a Sunday night DE.

Same thing happened to me 2 manning it with a friend, it showed we got credit for it, the lady spoke at the end of the mission, but then when you look at episode status, it shows as incomplete. 

Did it again solo, completed it, it said I completed it, but it shows as incomplete still in episode status. 

Same here. Complete the 3 in 1 run, rerceived the points but Nightwave interface shows as incomplete.

Same here. Got credit, completion popped, then it states as incomplete in the menu. 

I completed the Day Trader challenge twice (Win 3 wagers in a row without letting the enemy score in one match of The Index), when the finish the 3rd wave the game shows a message stating that the challenge has been completed, but back at the Orbiter it's still showing as not completed (and the reputation is the same as before).

Same problem reported at:

Same, completed but not counted as complete when I got back to my orbiter.

I have also had this same issue. Twice. I completed it, saw the message and, upon returning to the ship, nada. I even reset the game to see if that forced it. Nope.

Completed this twice because i thought it was a Host issue. On second completion I got another 5000 rep. No complaints. Going to try for a few more runs to make up for all the lame 'Friend/Clan" missions I didn't complete.

Sad...

I hope they fix it ASAP.

Thanks for the warning.

17 minutes ago, Morthal said:

Completed this twice because i thought it was a Host issue. On second completion I got another 5000 rep. No complaints. Going to try for a few more runs to make up for all the lame 'Friend/Clan" missions I didn't complete.

Dont be surprised when that extra rep / rewards will get taken away after a fix.

So if i was you i wouldnt waste time to exploit this.

i have just completed the nightwave mission to do 3 waves of index and not let them score a point and at the end of the 3 waves i got the pop up saying the mission was completed but when i look in the nightwave page it isnt any help please?