Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG] Nightwave Index Act Appearing Incomplete

SilentStriker99

Many challenges are broken. I completed ODD 40 waves last night for the weekly before the booster weekend ended and it didn't count. I would wait for a hotfix before doing any of the nightwave challenges.

Edited by Voltage

I did it twice as well, both times it gave me the 5000 standing message as if I completed it, but when I extracted and checked on the nightwave it shows as uncompleted. All the other ones worked fine for me, but I didn't finish the syndicate and simaris challenge yet, gonna have to wait til tomorrow for those two.

Although there have been a multitude of reports regarding the same issues, I would also like to report some problems with this week's Nightwave Challenges that I've encountered, which are the following 3:

1. Fishing: I completed the challenge that involved fishing in the Plains, however I was awarded no Standing and the challenge was marked as completed.

2. 40 Wave Defense: Although this might simply be because of the location, when I did the 40 Wave Defense with a Clanmate in the Derelict, the challenge did not register, leaving me to have to do it again

3. Index: Completing the challenge while in-mission prompt the UI to pop up and Nora's transmission to play, but upon returning to the Orbiter the challenge is marked as incomplete.

Save for 1 Daily challenge, I have refrained from completing more at the moment to see if a Hotfix will be dropped on all platforms to rectify this issue and I hope for some feedback from the Devs soon