Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG] Nightwave Index Act Appearing Incomplete

SilentStriker99

Nora told me I completed it, the notification poped up saying it was complete, but no-go in the Nightwave menu and no standing rewarded.

Seems the issue is well known, hoping for a fix.

Edit: maybe the standing was rewarded only the first time I did it. Not sure.

Edited by TamePingu

I ran Day Trader 3 times.  In my opinion, they replaced the wrong challenge.  I completed the 40 wave defense on Hydron with no issue marked and everything.  This one though, has been bugged from the beginning, across all platforms, servers, continents, and countries.

I had a 285,000 credit increase (ran low risk for easy clearance) for 95,000 credit reward per wager.

Sreenshots included for clarity

PS_Messages_20190326_034801.jpgPS_Messages_20190326_034802.jpgPS_Messages_20190326_034804.jpg

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Further information to keep everyone in the loop:

We have tracked down the cause of the issue and are working on a fix. Our goal is to have this fix in the PC and Console Prime Vault Hotfixes tomorrow.

It's worth noting that you are receiving the 5000 Standing for Act success even though the UI states 'incomplete'.

I'm pretty sure that the bold text is not applied to my case. According to my calculations I don't think I received any points from that challenge. I should rank up to the next rank when successfully finished the index challenge for 5000 points, yet I remained at the same rank I was before playing it.

Check the images at the message above from fellow Tenno (PS4)Zhymba I think clearly the challenge is not giving the 5000 points (at PS4 users at least).

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food
Added comment for Zhymba images above.

Honestly they botched their nightwaves this week. For anyone unfortunate enough to be in their 40 wave defense missions while they changed it didn't get any of that standing. I was lucky enough to finish my 40 waves of defense, and then they changed it so i got an extra 5k standing this week. But now the index one is bugged too so we'll see what they're going to do with that. Hopefully they'll change that one too and give me another 5k =3

Happens to me too. Some say it's just a visual bug, but I get the achievement while in mission only to find out that I still have to do that achievement. I don't mind the credits and doing something different once in a while, but damn, it is frustrating.

As above poster, did it twice now, once in normal (cuz figured could be tricky to do) - no joy, so did it again with clan in high risk mode, got Nora Speech and shows as open still - not sure if received standing or not (PC), but not ideal and was stressed af trying to do this once, let alone twice without some knacker allowing a single goal in (including me). Not the best fun DE, and especially not when doing it multiple times 😞

Warframe Nightwave / Acts / Mission Day Trader / Elite Weekly 5,000 standing. 

Win 3 wagers in a row without letting the enemy score in one match of the index. (No Points were ever scored on us)

Clan mate and I ran this mission successfully 3 times in a row without leaving the index. We got the 5,000 standing reward and exited to our Orbiters. We saw that the mission was still in the menu as incomplete. We ran the mission again and got a completed screen saying "5,000 Mission Complete" .So we returned to our Orbiters. Checked the Nightwave menu again, to our surprise the mission is still incomplete. We ran the mission again 3 times in a row and received the same message, mission complete and had the 5,000 standing rewards. Returned to our Orbiters and checked the Nightwave Menu. It is still incomplete.

*******Also the Mobile Defense mission complete 40 waves with friends or Clan mate disappeared along with kill 150 eximus enemies. *****

Respectfully,

Flyonmywall