Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atmo Systems drop is bugged

64m3r

Question

So i just did 50 runs of Mission 2 in Vox Solaris.

50 runs. 0 Atmo drops. And im not the only one. I've asked my clan and random people in public squad.

Everyone saying they've either done 20, 40, 50 some even 100 and have given up.

If these numbers are "normal" for 1 Atmo drop then im the Easter Bunny

Edit: since it's obvious DE are ignoring this.

Stop replying to my post and make your own.

From now on, anyone who has an issue with Atmo, make a new topic.

If DE won't notice mine, maybe 1000 new topics will get their attention.

Protest via spam

Edited by 64m3r
  • Like 5

Just now, 64m3r said:

Mission 2 literally takes 2min

From exiting the elevator to going back. I use Mesa. 2sec per exec then i rush the Ambulas and teleport with itzal to extract.

2min solo. 2-3 with a group. Just Mesa, she can literally cheese 99% of the game. If you're stuck in a knockdown loop, just kill yourself and revive. You get 10sec of invincibility.

Ah yes, cheesing the game excuses DE for designing such bullS#&$.

On 2019-04-07 at 4:58 PM, Dark__Thoughts said:

Ah yes, cheesing the game excuses DE for designing such bullS#&$.

no im just saying You are doing mission 2 wrong.

as for DE... it's been 5 days since Steve said he'll look into it.
I'll give em until the end of this month. Then im spamming every DE staff member.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb 64m3r:

no im just saying You are doing mission 2 wrong.

as for DE... it's been 5 days since Steve said he'll look into it.
I'll give em until the end of this month. Then im spamming every DE staff member.

How can you do mission 2 wrong when you just follow the steps you get told do so?

vor einer Stunde schrieb 64m3r:

You're doing mission 2 ineffectively.

Is That better?

A little bit if you could explain how to do it ineffectively?

Oh and btw i got Atmo Systems yesterday after like 20 runs, got more rare stuff than the uncommon atmo systems 🙂 

13 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

Oh and btw i got Atmo Systems yesterday after like 20 runs, got more rare stuff than the uncommon atmo systems 🙂 

I got Critical focus, Marked Target and Archgun Ace....

All I need now is Sobat Rounds and Deadly Efficiency then im out. 

I've already gravimagged 3 Archguns... just need to gravimag Corvus then I'l I think im sorted as far as Archguns go.

On 2019-04-10 at 1:40 PM, xMarvin732 said:

A little bit if you could explain how to do it ineffectively?

Always the case. If you want to stock up on literally everything except Atmo systems, Heist 2 is your jam. I swear you're more likely to get pre-built prime parts before atmos.

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ham_Grenabe:

Always the case. If you want to stock up on literally everything except Atmo systems, Heist 2 is your jam. I swear you're more likely to get pre-built prime parts before atmos.

ikr, i have been running Heist 2 only, i hate the other higher stages, i prefer solo or normal teamplay than doing that, i prefer eidolon any time.

On 2019-03-25 at 1:21 PM, 64m3r said:

So i just did 50 runs of Mission 2 in Vox Solaris.

50 runs. 0 Atmo drops. And im not the only one. I've asked my clan and random people in public squad.

Everyone saying they've either done 20, 40, 50 some even 100 and have given up.

If these numbers are "normal" for 1 Atmo drop then im the Easter Bunny

this has to be bugged, ive been farming for ages and havent gotten one since my last drop which was months ago (gave up farming it)

i need 5 more, and to take the piss even more they only give 4 per reward, and to top it all off the drop rates bugged? god damn it, one more vox rank and ill just be able to buy them, #*!% farming these things ever again after that

2 hours ago, Joltyboi said:

this has to be bugged, ive been farming for ages and havent gotten one since my last drop which was months ago (gave up farming it)

i need 5 more, and to take the piss even more they only give 4 per reward, and to top it all off the drop rates bugged? god damn it, one more vox rank and ill just be able to buy them, #*!% farming these things ever again after that

Do the other Phases.

Phase 2 is a Trap... people are speculating that the drop chance for that specific Phase was 'Adjusted" to compensate for how Spammable it is.

I had better luck with Phase 4. I used the opportunity to practice profit taker so it wasn't that bad. But boy I've got a surprise for you! Once you hit Rank 3, atmo drops like hot cakes! You'll have so many that you wouldn't know what to do with them!

1 hour ago, 64m3r said:

So doing the painful 4th stage is the only way?

Well... Im gonna go buy 10 spare keyboards and some paint for my wall to prepare for grinding mission 4.

Phase 4 has a point where you are forced to rush and if your weapons aren't strong enough you could fail... this is less likely to happen with Chrona but I would recommend inoros with Naramon for this fight.

12 hours ago, 64m3r said:

So doing the painful 4th stage is the only way?

Well... Im gonna go buy 10 spare keyboards and some paint for my wall to prepare for grinding mission 4.

It's probably the best way because you'll have enough crisma toroids to rank up by the time you get your atmo

Had same issue 6h session farming bounty 2 and i had like 3 atmo systems drop (that was like 2 months ago) . Also profit taker can drop them. There is some sheet going on with drops for sure. Funny is you can buy atmo systems AFTER you rank up (but you need atmo systems first to be able to buy them, its like NotLikeThis). GL farming or simply wait for another "fix". 

29 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

What ? 

How ? 

Yeah im pretty sure he used to drop some or it was bounty reward actually? Dont remember but i swear we switched from bounty 2 to farm him for atmo systems (or it was different sheet? My brain better forgot that "fun times" i had farming it haha).

22 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Phase 4 has a point where you are forced to rush and if your weapons aren't strong enough you could fail... this is less likely to happen with Chrona but I would recommend inoros with Naramon for this fight.

Nah i use wukong.

0 deaths. Difficulty is not the issue. The issue is coordinating damage types with a random squad. Or joining recruiting squads that are biased on warframe type and damage type.

18 hours ago, (PS4)RAVEE007 said:

It took me like 20 tries to get each of them that's like 60 runs forgive me if I'm being stupid but that's an absurd amount of farming especial for only 8 drops and they're supposed to be uncommon items.

Im at 350 with 0 drops

2 hours ago, -Apple-Pie- said:

I just did Phase 2 ~8 times and got 8 atmo systems, no bugs for me, just RNG.

Actually tge fact that is droppingthat often could also be a bug.... and DE loves ti fix those sort of bugs ASAP...