Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Our 6th Anniversary!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, Mez999 said:

May you kindly clarify - do you have to log in at that specific time or just between those dates?

Frustratingly I’m away until the day after so am unable to log in at that time and it would be a shame to miss the rewards. 

As far as I'm aware, it starts at 2pm March 27th and goes to April 10th. Log in during that time to get the rewards. 🙂

March 27? aww i cant play on that day until 28 😞 is this need to login on March 27 to unlock the missions or just play on March 27 until April 10 and you can still earn them even you play on March 29 im free on March 29 i hope this is not login reward or else im floofed 😞 somebody tell me it can earn anytime on the said days Thank you ❤️

1 hour ago, Mez999 said:

May you kindly clarify - do you have to log in at that specific time or just between those dates?

Frustratingly I’m away until the day after so am unable to log in at that time and it would be a shame to miss the rewards. 

totally same Question you are not the only one 

During the times that are listed on the opening post, as long as you log in during thlse times you can get the Dex Liset skin. As far as the alerts go, they’ll be up in the timeframe that is listed until the end date.

Don’t worry too much, you won’t be missing out on any anniversary items as long as you login and finish those alerts. It was like this last year.

9 hours ago, Zelmen said:

9 hours ago, Zelmen said:

I agree, clarity would be nice. I going to guess in the timeframe or is there a special stream at 2pm? DE???!!!

im pretty sure its anywhere between those two dates

17 minutes ago, NullSaint said:

Damn, I can't even believe people complaining about free stuff. Just unreal.

That Liset skin looks great! And what--3 free weapon slots? Nice!

I love the beggars can't be choosers sub reddit. Wonder if I get the 3 slots even though I got the weapon last year... either way free stuff.

Looking forward to it, Congratulations DE

I'd like to know what the time limit is on the alerts too.
I was present for the last anniversary day, but can't remember much other than diving into the alerts immediately and not stopping till I had all the lovely loot.

Okey u putted that Excalibur Dex Skin,but the most common question about Excalibur now is the Umbra one and that Annoying scarf.When YOU(DE) will made that scarf to be able to remove or toggle off cuz is really ruin the entire frame :C?Who want to have toggle or option for removing that scarf please leave a upvote.I hope DE finally to hear our voices for Toggle Option or Removing one.

On 2019-03-26 at 2:11 AM, [DE]Helen said:

You still have time to save 15% off Tenno-designed 6th Anniversary merchandise from For Fans By Fans, plus a chance to win Mesa Prime Access! Order before March 31 at 11:59 PM PST, by using discount code: 6YEARS at checkout.

Sounds cool but I went to the site and was going to buy a mousepad and after the shipping and applying the discount code it comes out $3 cheaper than buying Mesa Prime access. If it was guaranteed to get Mesa Prime Access for buying fan gear i'd jump on it but you are better off just buying Mesa Prime directly as we don't even know if it's like an 80% chance you will get it or only a low chance like 10%.

15 hours ago, DIDAKISS said:

Okey u putted that Excalibur Dex Skin,but the most common question about Excalibur now is the Umbra one and that Annoying scarf.When YOU(DE) will made that scarf to be able to remove or toggle off cuz is really ruin the entire frame :C?Who want to have toggle or option for removing that scarf please leave a upvote.I hope DE finally to hear our voices for Toggle Option or Removing one.

I dont agree with you , since im Excalibur Umbra! Do not touch my fancy scarf and do not say that he is ANNOYING or you will feel exalted blade on your skin...

Ruin entire frame? Its looks most fashionable with that scarf ever! Like Italian space mob lol. Use normal Excalibur if you dont wanna use Umbra.

Toggle off on I agree, but removing one , you have down vote from me for that. BTW buy syandana that not clip. Ak-sura syandana that im using is best option for him and looks the best imo!

PS: Dont ever say anything bad about Umbra, cause i will find you and hunt your a**

24 minutes ago, HyperSkill said:

I dont agree with you , since im Excalibur Umbra! Do not touch my fancy scarf and do not say that he is ANNOYING or you will feel exalted blade on your skin...

Ruin entire frame? Its looks most fashionable with that scarf ever! Like Italian space mob lol. Use normal Excalibur if you dont wanna use Umbra.

Toggle off on I agree, but removing one , you have down vote from me for that. BTW buy syandana that not clip. Ak-sura syandana that im using is best option for him and looks the best imo!

umbra is faaar better than excal and he looks real good with the dex skin. and the scarf not only looks good its edgy as fu**

Archived