Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Our 6th Anniversary!

[DE]Helen

15 hours ago, DIDAKISS said:

Okey u putted that Excalibur Dex Skin Dexcalibur, but the most common question about Excalibur now is the Umbra one and that Annoying scarf.When YOU(DE) will made that scarf to be able to remove or toggle off cuz is really ruin the entire frame :C?Who want to have toggle or option for removing that scarf please leave a upvote.I hope DE finally to hear our voices for Toggle Option or Removing one.

Fixed spelling in quote. Obviously nothing else to fix here.

I'm going to have to disagree with you, that scarf is awesome. It completely fits the aesthetic that Umbra is and have you seen Umbra with the reg excal skin and helm? This really makes him look like an upgrade to regular Excalibur and is the living proof of Umbra (and by extent the player) being a bad-ass.

As a proud owner of all different floofs available at the time, I'd like to congratulate DE for the anniversary. I don't know if I'm speaking for others here, but the criticisms thrown at the game may seem harsh sometimes but that's because the game is worth criticizing in the first place.

Here's to another 6 years to come! 😄
*newb hype* Need all the items.....

P.S. The reward texts from Ordis are really sweet somehow. Those messages are nice to read. Thanks to whoever created those at DE! FeelTheLove<3

Edit: Just how cool and awesome is this one mission in the dark??! Absolutely great and immersive athmosphere!

Just now, cmacq said:

Where do I find the items that came in the mail? They don't seem to be in my inventory

Both of the new items are for the orbiter, you need to check the landing craft section.

As for the older items you get them by clearing missions.

2 minutes ago, uiop2000 said:

Both of the new items are for the orbiter, you need to check the landing craft section.

As for the older items you get them by clearing missions.

Cheers Mate! Only just started the game and man there is so much to learn. Seems like a great community though 😁

9 minutes ago, Accaliah said:

on the note of umbra and his scarf id like to see a toggle, as well as alternative options such as different styles of scarves such as say a style like Raziel wears in soul reaver for example

Another vote for a scarf toggle, as well as a (perhaps) seperate toggle for umbra ornaments. All those gilded omegas kind of ruins the Dex and Proto skins.

The liset skin looks great, though mine got painted red really fast, because:

DA RED WUNZ GO FASTAH!!!

Archived