Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Our 6th Anniversary!

[DE]Helen

Spoiler

BZo5Mrb.jpg

Celebrating Warframe's 6th Anniversary with this Captura shot of Dexcalibur Umbra with a full set of Dex gear about to enter the Saturn Six Max-Pen. You've aged well, old friend.

Do not click the spoiler-image if you don't want to see this preview of the Saturn Six Captura scene from the Tier 23 Nightwave reward!

11 hours ago, HyperSkill said:

I dont agree with you , since im Excalibur Umbra! Do not touch my fancy scarf and do not say that he is ANNOYING or you will feel exalted blade on your skin...

Ruin entire frame? Its looks most fashionable with that scarf ever! Like Italian space mob lol. Use normal Excalibur if you dont wanna use Umbra.

Toggle off on I agree, but removing one , you have down vote from me for that. BTW buy syandana that not clip. Ak-sura syandana that im using is best option for him and looks the best imo!

PS: Dont ever say anything bad about Umbra, cause i will find you and hunt your a**

So adding a toggle that doesn't affect you what so ever is really that bad huh?

...Why is there no exhaust or front port energy glow on the Dex Liset skin? WHen editing colours you can see the glowing parts, but as soon as it's on the loading screen the engines are completely black. It completely ruins the look!

Is this a glitch? Are you going to fix it? Please? I can't help but notice this was also a problem with the Spektaka Liset skin... and you never fixed that one...

Congratulations and Happy 6th Anniversary !

Thanks a lot, for giving even new players the chance of getting those awesome Dex-Gear, I joined in February 2019. So I am completely new to this game and not far yet in the game (did Jupiter, now on Europa and the 2 new Story Missions are active now).

I did the Dex-Missions on my own, it was not easy but I was successfully. Only the one mission to protect the guy, it was really dark and he was running around like crazy. So I joined a group and it worked in the first attempt. I am really happy about those new Dex-Weapons and Dex-Syandana and the Dex-Excalibur-Skin.

21 hours ago, HyperSkill said:

I dont agree with you , since im Excalibur Umbra! Do not touch my fancy scarf and do not say that he is ANNOYING or you will feel exalted blade on your skin...

Ruin entire frame? Its looks most fashionable with that scarf ever! Like Italian space mob lol. Use normal Excalibur if you dont wanna use Umbra.

Toggle off on I agree, but removing one , you have down vote from me for that. BTW buy syandana that not clip. Ak-sura syandana that im using is best option for him and looks the best imo!

PS: Dont ever say anything bad about Umbra, cause i will find you and hunt your a**

By removing i mean option for Toggle off(scarf) the Scarf not from the entire game think abit 😄

20 hours ago, uiop2000 said:

Fixed spelling in quote. Obviously nothing else to fix here.

I'm going to have to disagree with you, that scarf is awesome. It completely fits the aesthetic that Umbra is and have you seen Umbra with the reg excal skin and helm? This really makes him look like an upgrade to regular Excalibur and is the living proof of Umbra (and by extent the player) being a bad-ass.

Okey MR Smart Bad -ASS :D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:.Im talking about option to toggle off the Scarf not to be removed entirely from the game.

1 hour ago, DIDAKISS said:

Okey MR Smart Bad -ASS :D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:.Im talking about option to toggle off the Scarf not to be removed entirely from the game.

Going to assume the MR here means Mastery Rank. Good to know.

Anyways if they do like with the prime frames it would be impossible to have the scarf on the non-umbra skins (This would also make my current Dexcalibur Umbra non-existent.). If they make it a syandana then it would be impossible to wear it while wearing another syandana. They'd have to add a brand new customization option.

7 hours ago, DIDAKISS said:

This is your line "I hope DE finally to hear our voices for Toggle Option or Removing one." Or removing one u said as option. Toggle is not same as removing one so yeah. I agree with toggle option but removing one no!

Anyways Happy Anniversary!

On 2019-03-27 at 4:25 PM, killerKronos23 said:

umbra is faaar better than excal and he looks real good with the dex skin. and the scarf not only looks good its edgy as fu**

I am using Sentien Slayer skin for him since i wasnt picked Dex skin last year so i bought Sentinent slayer skin and its sick. Energy looks awesome, and im using it with Umbra helmet of course. Gonna combine with dex skin (since i got it now) to create couple of fashions. With Ak-Sura syandana , scarf doesnt clip. About edge , i dont have problem for scarf how it looks.

Edge spikiness if u mean, i like that.

On 2019-03-28 at 7:06 AM, asheneye said:

why didn't I receive the Liset Dex Skin and Excalibur Dex Noggle

You did. Look under escape/landing craft. Lol I made the same mistake not know where to look for it

The mission for the dex excalibur skin is bugged.

Had it end in a failure twice now, once solo and once in a random group.

Solo: NPC got stuck in a corner in the starter room, disappeared, and a few seconds later - mission over

Group: normal gameplay, npc near full health, 4 or 5 waves left - mission over.

On 2019-03-28 at 3:43 PM, uiop2000 said:

Going to assume the MR here means Mastery Rank. Good to know.

Anyways if they do like with the prime frames it would be impossible to have the scarf on the non-umbra skins (This would also make my current Dexcalibur Umbra non-existent.). If they make it a syandana then it would be impossible to wear it while wearing another syandana. They'd have to add a brand new customization option.

Agree with that 😮 New Customization option it will be perfect and fix everything about that Scarf problem

• 3 weeks later...

Archived