Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Nightwave Elite Weekly ‘Defense’ swapped to ‘Eximus’

[DE]Drew

Was thinking that there should be Elite challenge like Kuva Guardian Survival Onslaught where its 20-30 minutes of Level 100+Kuva Guardians making up 80%+ of spawned enemies.

Or just something random with a moderate time limit of 20-30 minutes or 20 waves but the enemies are stronger and theres more of them.

9 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

The Nightwave Elite Weekly that required 40 waves of Defense has been swapped with ‘Kill 100 Eximus’ after we received bug reports of the 40 waves not counting in Orokin Derelict Defense.

Those who successfully completed the 40-wave defense prior to the change, who also have eximus-act showing now, were their progress forfeited and have to do this act too or can it be ignored?

12 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Greetings, Tenno! 

The Nightwave Elite Weekly that required 40 waves of Defense has been swapped with ‘Kill 100 Eximus’ after we received bug reports of the 40 waves not counting in Orokin Derelict Defense.

If you experienced this bug while trying to complete the Defense weekly, we're sorry for the serious frustration this caused. We’ve reviewed other challenges as well to help prevent something like this from happening again. We appreciate your patience as we work to iron out any bugs, issues, and inconsistencies in the Nightwave system. We’re also actively reviewing feedback to improve Nightwave overall; please add your feedback here:

What about for the players that actually completed the bounty, without issue? Are you removing that XP from what is earned? I had no issues completing it.

So I ended up doing 80 waves (ODD then Mercury) only to find out that task had been pulled and now I have to do something extra, oof.

Then after about 4 attempts I finally complete the Index task only to find out that didn't work either..

Both of the above required me to go 'friend begging' on the recruitment channel in the first place because... no friends.. then having to apologise that I recruited them for nothing, picked the wrong map, I suck at team sports etc.

No idea if my account got the 5K for either of them, just want the tasks completed.

So I have learned that being an early adopter on the new weekly tasks is a risky business so in future I'll leave it a day and let other poor souls wrestle with the bugs.

Game is still awesome - my 40 waves in ODD at the end of the double resources weekend gave me an ungodly amount of Nano Spores which was great, I'm just venting here

If you're going to swap out challenges like that you should have the decency to let people who completed it keep the standing reward. I had to do this twice because mars defense bugged out at 30 the first time, and now i don't even get anything from eximus kills?

22 hours ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

Just letting people know. Not complaining, because it makes sense.

I completed the Defense challenge yesterday, and when I completed the Eximus challenge it was replaced with I received no extra standing.

Same, had done the Defense mission well before the new Eximus one replaced it and got no standing for the Eximus challenge. 

The Index  challenge is definitely bugged and not just visually since my standing did not change. I completed it twice, left after the 3rd round and no points were added and the challenge remained uncompleted. I completed it a 3rd time staying until after the 4th round just to see if that would help. It did not. 

7 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Same, had done the Defense mission well before the new Eximus one replaced it and got no standing for the Eximus challenge. 

At least I am not the only one with this issue. This is some serious bs. Had to complete two bounties and get half of the reward?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived