Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What have we done?!

(PSN)Lunsei

783 billion enemies killed. (by) Nearly 50 million registered Tenno

If all Tenno was citizens of one nation from earth today, it could means we have killed arround 160 times our same neigbhour.
I said kill but, we have send them to death by all nasty way what is possible.

So sisters and brothers of murdering lust, witch are your good way to kill?

what is your way? :tongue:

I will try to keep all anwser here.

i like, headshot to rip off their face, see them meltdown by acid, and hear the scream of Nox.*

• bloody head shot 1
  • Acid gore 1
  • Agony finishing 1
  • Burning shots 1
  • Play with wounded 1
  • Finishing by blade 1
  • Sniper vice 1

all ressemblance with a barbarian quote is pure coincidence... ^^

Edited by (PS4)Lunsei

After I pump several pounds of flaming-hot lead from my Braton Prime into a disgusting Grineer clone until it can't even stand up anymore, I like to walk over to their profusingly-bleeding, beaten-up body as they try to crawl away, grab their face so that I can see all sense of hope drain from their sunken eyes, and grant them the sweet release of death with a swift thrust of my Dragon Nikana. They almost seem relieved to die. 

as much as I love close quarters, I'll say that there's something about clean long range kills too. especially sniping: one second the target is there, going about their business, the next, they are dead on the floor. I can't imagine how scary it would be to encounter a sniper: no idea where they are, only that they could pull the trigger again at any moment, and you won't even hear the bullet coming... feels a lot more rewarding to me as well. pull out the Grinlok, line up the reticule with the target's head, and watch their health bar immediately disintegrate as a very large and usually Orange number appears where they once stood.

sniping on the plains or vallis is the most fun, as is using projectile weapons, especially Bows: my first fond memory of Warframe was pinning a Lancer to a wall with my Mk-1 Paris. it took me a LONG time to eventually drop that, and I still love bows to this day, including in real life!