Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Aviator and Agility Drift now apply to Titania while she is in Razorwing. 

Joy.

By stacking the following i can survive for a little bit against level 100 enemies finally:

• Aviator
  • Umbral Vitality
  • Agility Drift
  • Primed Flow
  • Quick Thinking
  • Adaption

Maybe i can actually bring Titania in to sorties now without dying instantly at random.

I just logged in after downloading the hotfix and most of my in game settings were changed back to default. Really frustrating. Started with the log in screen not being my warframe, colors, and theme. Then went to start a mission and randomly joined other players when I typically play solo unless with a friend. That's when switched BACK to solo mode and looked at my settings and notice everything was different.

6 hours ago, Maganar said:

That's.... not a bug? Hello?

It's even specifically pointed out on one of the loading screen tips.  Something like "Trying firing into or throwing Castanas under Nyx when she uses Absorb to increase the damage when it goes down!" I believe.  This has always been a feature, and was designed so she could nuke with teamwork (which... never really worked out because it was way too roundabout and ineffective when dedicated nukers exist, thus why Assimilate augment was released to give it a purpose again).

Assimilate augment supposed to not absorb any allies' damage output. Regardless bug or not. Atleast properly make Absorb a nuke or AOE status proc.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

Hotdropped Changed:
Swapped the ‘Defense with Friends’ Nightwave Act with ‘Eximus Executioner’ due to complications with the Orokin Derelict Defense node. This Act has been fixed for future Acts of its kind:

Exploiter Orb Changes & Fixes:

• Fixes towards infinite loading/disconnect upon Entering Deck 12 while other players are still loading in.
  • Fixes towards Clients seeing a massive Exploiter Orb in the last vent cinematic scene.
  • Fixed a crash when killing Coolant Raknoids.
  • Fixed Coolant Raknoids not attempting to destroy Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls.

Hildryn Changes & Fixes:

• Improved Hildryn Ability Line-of-sight so they work more often when targets are on different elevations.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality after using Hildryn's Balefire ability while having an Archgun equipped.
  • Fixed Aegis Storm suspending bosses/VIPs that are meant to be immune. Those respective bosses/VIPs will no longer be suspended, but will receive the damage-over-time. 
  • Fixed inability to descend in Hildryn’s Aegis Storm if Toggle Crouch is bound instead of Hold To Crouch.
  • Fixed the TennoCon 2019 Armor not sitting properly on Hildryn.
  • Fixed a script error when Hildryn’s Balefire deactivates. 

Hysterical Assault Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod max Range from 30m to 40m.
  • Fixed Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod having broken functionality with Melee 2.99997 due to the removal of Secondary Fire in Melee mode. Now Aiming + Melee will trigger the leap function while in Hysteria. The Mod description has been updated to reflect this new mechanic.

Assassin Changes:
Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) now scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player.

• Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.

Changes:

• Aviator and Agility Drift now apply to Titania while she is in Razorwing. 
  • Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 
  • Updated Secura Penta's napalm projectiles when using the Napalm Grenades Mod, so that they better reflect the Penta's stats (higher Status Effect and Critical Chances).
  • Disabled two optimizations that are suspected to be causing problems for dual-core potatoes.

Fixes:

• Fixed edge case script errors that could result in an inability to return to Fortuna from Vallis.
  • Fixed a Client script error that could occur when joining-in-progress during the initial Sanctuary Onslaught Conduit transition that would prevent the player from casting Abilities until the next Zone was activated.
  • Fixed toggling Mesa’s Regulators on and off and instantly switching to your Melee resulting in ability to use them freely without any Energy cost or restrictions. 
  • Fixed Frost’s Ice Wave ability preventing casting of other abilities until it finished.
  • Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria accumulated damage not being reset upon recast.
  • Fixed the Larkspur having infinite Ammo as an Atmosphere Archgun after pressing the deploy button twice without letting go of the continuous fire.
  • Fixed being able to get out of bounds of The Index map by throwing your Warframe off the map and Transferring to your Operator, and then falling off the edge with your Operator so that you get forced back to your Warframe who is now off the map somewhere.
  • Fixed Atlas’ Rumblers Explosion Damage stat claiming to be Impact when it's actually Blast.
  • Fixed the Arbitration Defense Reward UI displaying ‘Wave 5’ when it should be ‘Wave 10’.
  • Fixed Nightwave Mods not being linkable in Chat. 
  • Fixed the Garuda Successor Skin not applying to her Talons.
  • Fixed Valkyr Spectre at the Ceres >Jupiter Junction causing a hitch when she uses Hysteria.
  • Fixed using a Gear item instead of Aiming if Melee is triggered right after throwing a Fishing Spear.
  • Fixed wonky arm animations when Dual Wielding. 
  • Fixed the Tarock Thrown Blade Skin not sitting properly in some cases when equipped on Spira, Spira Prime, or Despair.
  • Fixed the Synoid Heliocor displaying as the regular Heliocor in the Appearance section of the Arsenal.
  • Fixed the Battacor charge UI persisting on the screen in times where it should be hidden (hacking, etc). 
  • Fixed "Title" text appearing briefly in the UI before Survival reward finishes loading.

KNOWN ISSUE:

We have tracked down the cause of the ‘Day Trader’ Nightwave Act appearing incomplete after meeting the requirements, and are working on a fix. Our goal is to have this fix in the PC and Console Prime Vault Hotfixes tomorrow.

It's worth noting that you are receiving the 5000 Standing for Act success even though the UI states 'incomplete'.

It would be nice if Pistol arcanes would work on Dex Pixia again...

2 hours ago, Arniox said:

Eh.. I actually find it very boring. 

What I originally wanted when I heard there was hunting on Vallis was hunting and killing the animals. Gutting them and skinning them to make rugs or even operator suits from alien leather. 

Would be awesome

*Far Cry nostalgia intensifies*

63 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for stubba, euphona prime, and pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

2 hours ago, Murbella said:

Joy.

By stacking the following i can survive for a little bit against level 100 enemies finally:

• Aviator
  • Umbral Vitality
  • Agility Drift
  • Primed Flow
  • Quick Thinking
  • Adaption

Maybe i can actually bring Titania in to sorties now without dying instantly at random.

Err... Why would you ever use Umbral Vitality over regular Vitality if you're not also using another Umbral Mod?  I mean, I know this isn't a full build, but there is an absence of information here.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.

what about increasing wolf of Saturn  appearing rate?

its really annoying and even when he rarely appear he drop nothing ..

but thanks for the hard work though !

The day trader not only screws up the ui but with us it only counted one and then didn't give us 2 more after we completed 2 successful runs. And it shows we did nothing on the wolf menu. So its not just a ui bug it does not work.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

Nice. It never made sense that the Hero of Cetus needed to run around randomly slaughtering animals for no reason on occasion.

Kind of beneath a Tenno.

Archived