Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, --Deimos-- said:

Please change Tatsu's melee combo(block combo specifically) back to its former state.

+ it's still there even when me and my friends did/finished the challenge.
PbwbDaU.jpg

I have the same bug as well, DE how are you able to break something that wasn't broken?

8 hours ago, b4timert said:

Pls make ephemera tradeable. If done the orb fight 103 times and im still missing one got 4 of the shock one. at this point their not reward's but a cruel penalty game. 

I did 140+ orb fight. 3 Freezing Step, 0 Shocking Step. Т_Т

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

KNOWN ISSUE:

We have tracked down the cause of the ‘Day Trader’ Nightwave Act appearing incomplete after meeting the requirements, and are working on a fix. Our goal is to have this fix in the PC and Console Prime Vault Hotfixes tomorrow.

It's worth noting that you are receiving the 5000 Standing for Act success even though the UI states 'incomplete'.

Why not swap it with a different challenge too like you did with 40 wave defense one?

I don't understand

9 hours ago, Biosko said:

Please dont add conservation to the plaines. Give us a reason to play this map isntead of Orb Vallis. A new mechanic. A new game mode. Anything but not a copy of conservation.

Feel free to leave it out of Biosko's game only.  I want PoE Conservation in mine.

Do you think is time to buff some weapons / here the list's

- Soma or Soma Prime needs a Damage improvement and fast reload as (BTW the Crit multiplier is so weak against high lvl enemy 80 or 100) kill up lvl 60

- Dakra Prime need a rework change it to status or Crit (or maybe both)

- Fang prime same statement as Dakra Prime

- Fix the Arcane Exodia Contagion double jump and hit key E (not double jump and right click to aim & then hit key E) god sake change the one arcane back,which is the most useful

Just now, RagingShark-Shade said:

i Spend 40 Waves with Gara on Jupiter Sinai with my Zarr and you have nearly every round eximus after 10 waves.... Ez 100 eximus

You are still missing the point. It's not about the grind. It's about the lack of challenge compared to X waves of defense or X minutes on survival.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Sleeping_Insects:

You are still missing the point. It's not about the grind. It's about the lack of challenge compared to X waves of defense or X minutes on survival.

i got the Point mate... i know it's not Challenging cuz there are people playing the game who don't have the Equipment or the Time to Grind.... so DE needed to find a Acceptable Balance for everyone to complete a weekly... not everyone does 100 eximus in one day... some need 3-5 days.... im fine with the Lack of Challenge... 

Thank you very much.
These are very heart-welcomed fixes.

And thank you for the update on the index achievement.
It had me worried for a while.

Endless love. :heart:

8 minutes ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

i got the Point mate... i know it's not Challenging cuz there are people playing the game who don't have the Equipment or the Time to Grind.... so DE needed to find a Acceptable Balance for everyone to complete a weekly... not everyone does 100 eximus in one day... some need 3-5 days.... im fine with the Lack of Challenge... 

I just lose any interest in WF after a while if there's no challenge (as with most games). And sure I can do an Arbitration or gather a party for a 60+ minutes fissure survival. But i'd appreciated if DE made those challenges more varied from time to time and not just leave it up to the player to find them.

I love the game but sometimes if leaves me feeling like I'm a fully grown man on a playground for kids.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

It's worth noting that you are receiving the 5000 Standing for Act success even though the UI states 'incomplete'.

You might want to edit this part of your post to specify that you only get the bonus once. A lot of people are trying to farm this (this message almost makes that sound like you intended people to farm it). I love it that you guys are fixing stuff. Thanks

10 hours ago, VGPowerlord said:

What's going to happen with the Tower White dojo color?  Like the Riven wildlife challenges, this requires killing condrocs.

They didn't say that you can't kill wildlife in the plains anymore, they just said, they are removing that as a riven challenge.
I suspect, so that the interests of those who want to do preservation don't collide with the ones needing to unlock their Rivens.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Coolant Raknoids not attempting to destroy Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls.

You really want to make this fight boring & longer aren't you ?
What's next step ? Exploiter fracturing the ground only every 20 minutes ?

A few comments I thought needed more attention + some of my own.

hace 10 horas, b4timert dijo:

Pls make ephemera tradeable. If done the orb fight 103 times and im still missing one got 4 of the shock one. at this point their not reward's but a cruel penalty game. 

hace 1 hora, Deznev dijo:

I did 140+ orb fight. 3 Freezing Step, 0 Shocking Step. Т_Т

hace 6 horas, Talinthis dijo:

they should not tradeable, but they should all have a token system like arbitrations. a new vendor with the cosmetics and all terrible drop items would be fantastic, kind of like how final fantasy xiv does it, if you dont get the cool mount, you receive tokens each time you complete the fight and can hand in a large amount for what you want.

Sitting on 200+ lazulite toroids and no shocking step, only freezing step, and about 15 full hildryns. I would like to be able to exchange at least 10 lazulite toroids for either ephemera at the quills or a new vendor, like Nakak but for fortuna.

hace 10 horas, taxi2006 dijo:

arbitration rewards are broken sometimes, you dont get what is shown during the mission

A friend had Sharpshooter drop for him and it wasn't given at the end, he plays solo.

hace 10 horas, Hyohakusha dijo:

How about a spawn rate boost already. I've seen him ONCE since Nightwave started. We're already half way in.

hace 9 horas, Kurambik dijo:

I still haven't encountered him yet. Maybe bump up the spawn chances next time please?

hace 9 horas, SECURATYYY dijo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hace 9 horas, General_Durandal dijo:

I've only encountered Wolf once so far.
Can you also increase his spawn rate?

hace 9 horas, Slayer-. dijo:

Plus one to this need more spawn rates some of us want the weapon. 😛

I've only seen him three times and only on level 100 kuva floods, so he's a tad tougher to kill one on one with the level scale. hahaha

hace 9 horas, LSG501 dijo:

That's great and all, but we kind of need to see him for those change to actually make a difference....

I'd have preferred your changes to say increased the spawn rate of wolf of saturn and made his priority in spawning higher than other assassins...

His spawn rate is far too low, I've seen increased spawns of syndicate squads and the stalker but if they spawn we don't get the wolf of saturn....

hace 9 horas, R3n_775 dijo:

haven't seen Wolf from a start of event... good spawnrates

hace 6 horas, ---RNGesus--- dijo:

Wish you guys increased his spawn rate a bit more and improved his drop rate. Only managed to meet him twice so far and he didn't drop anything.

hace 2 horas, ritalhija dijo:

what about increasing wolf of Saturn  appearing rate?

its really annoying and even when he rarely appear he drop nothing ..

but thanks for the hard work though !

In case it isn't clear, I haven't fought him once despite doing all the challenges every week from the start, including the farming of 2000+ ducats in fissures. My friends each fought it once so far, and 2 of the 3 didn't get a reward, while one got the handle. At that speed, the only way to complete the sledge is for people to buy it for plat, which is a very bad way to distribute rewards. I hope the spawnrate increases quite a lot, because in my own experience, back on the Earth Relay event, I didn't fight the G3 ONCE through the whole thing despite playing the entire time too, not one spawn, and only managed to complete it because a friend had beacons stored up. Don't put rewards behind infinite random grind, it's not fun to know someone gets the entire hammer in 3 hours because they have deep pockets, while the rest of the fanbase is left with 1 or no piece for 4 weeks out of 10.

hace 9 horas, Kylo. dijo:

This is just survival because survival extraction time has always been 30 seconds.

Extraction really is a pain in the ass when the host decides to leave early and you are half the map away, there's literally no way to get there before the timer runs out.

hace 9 horas, SordidDreams dijo:

You keep making this boss fight less and less dependent on gear. That would be okay if you also made it more and more dependent on skill, however that is not occurring. A boss fight where success is simply a matter of time, independent of both gear and skill, is not very interesting to play. To put it mildly.

The fight really only ask for a tanky frame (quad inaros inbound) and a good secondary, that's literally it. It's a competiton of throwing rocks, but you throw thermia instead, for about 15 minutes. At some point through it you shoot at some vents, then some spiders, and then a "weakspot" and that's not really fun the 150th time you play it really.

Consider the following rework: 

1) Make the entrance a cinematic that can be skipped and make the icing on the vents being destroyed by a single thermia throw so that once the vents are destroyed, you have to keep throwing thermia to her to make her go outside (like filling the first heat gauge). Reduce the damage from her autoturret so that a TANKY FRAME is not a NECESITY, but a CHOICE.
2) Remove the ability invulnerability from the orbs that makes absolutely no sense other than to prevent mass anihilation by abilities, which would make the fight faster, or change th way the second phase is played completely:
a) The heat gauge never goes away, and you never get into a samey animation for it. Instead, the impervious shielding of the Exploiter Orb has some sort of heat insulation, so once her heat gauge is filled in the first phase (note, it takes the same amount of canisters as the second part EVERY TIME, that is, not extremely fast, nor overly slow) she goes up and takes down the shielding to cool off and this causes her to STOP BUILDING UP HEAT, it DOESN'T REDUCE the heat she already has, instead, she now begins to use all of her cooling abilities together: she calls up a ton of coolant raknoids, the flame wall, the flamethrower for the enemies inside and the big cannon for the enemies outside (with a higher firerate by the way because not it's too slow, but probably take out the knockdown effect from it so it isn't cancerous). Before her gauge reaches 30%, she uses the release of heat from the top of her head that now DEALS DAMAGE to everyone in a cone above her, taking down archwing users that are, as far as the event went, pretty much invulnerable during second phase (this is because, with the target now being the entire orb, there's no need to fire from the ground, nor cinematic that pulls you to it, once the shields are down players will think of bombarding from the air). This fixes the problem of having to WAIT for her to open thermia fractures from the start in order to progress, because once she reaches 30%, she will start pummeling the ground and creating thermia fractures to release the remaining 30% allowing players to fill canisters from the coolant raknoids called during the cooling phase. NOTE: She won't call MORE of them until she needs to cool off again. This ensures players focus on throwing thermia and evading attacks, makes the fight more consistent and faster for consecutive coolings if the damage output of the squad isn't high enough (thinking about all those Solo hosts and low rank players fam, it's important when designing content).
b) Once her heat gauge is at 0%, she will lift up the shielding, get back her autoturret that deals massive damage and gain a few abilities from the profit taker: the missile barrace and the magnetic slam. The autoturret will take care of enemies in mid range, the missile barrage will replace the fire bomb cannon thingy, being more reliable when dealing with tenno, and the magnetic slam is to manage players taking her attention: while slamming down she won't fire autoturret to other players making their life easier. The missile barrage (weaker, hopefully) and autoturret changes are mostly so that she isn't spewing fire constantly, since she is now technically cooled off.

Changes this makes:
1) By being able to skip the cutscene, player who didn't watch it can, and those who did can save time, by not moving weirdly around and not taking 2/3 thermia to destroy each vent, players don't need to wait around for thermia to regenerate constantly during the start, and by having to fill her gauge on the first phase, you DON'T need to continue filling it up at the start of the second, meaning no waiting around to each grab a canister nor having to wait for her to use the fracture maker if someone didn't, while still finding a use for the thermia canister generators in the boss arena: no resources wasted. This also makes the first phase as important as the second, and more tense, since now you're in a confined space trying to heat her up.
2) Not being invulnerable makes the orbs easier to take down, which means you can actually spawn more of them, and this increases preasure on players without making the fight unfun by having ability/invulnerable enemies, incentivizing creative ways to deal with them similar to the gara wall everyone is complaining you took out.
a) Since the heat gauge is already at max, once the players get out of the cave they can start dealing damage to her inmediately. She will appear already calling the coolant raknoids, making the first cooling down faster than the rest. Since the damage the Orb takes before rising her shield depends on her ability usage, this means that a fully coordinated group can take her down BEFORE having to heat her up twice, thrice or even more. By depending on damage output, players will be more inclined to certain weapons and frames. Reducing the damage output a little from the autoturret would also help in not cornering players into a set of defined choices.
b) Consecutive shieldings ill have a longer gap in the time you can deal damage to her, making the fight slightly faster, but in the time she IS cooled off, the fight will get HARDER too, so it's a good match of not wasting the player's time while respecting their choices of playing solo, or with one friend.

The fight I described would be FASTER, which means it could be farmed more efficiently by coordinated squadrons (which honestly should be your goal at this point in the game), and it would also be REWARDING for speedrunners (saving time), LESS BORING for solo players so they are not 5 hours throwing thermia, and most important of all: INTERESTING. I made sure to keep most of the animations, effects and attacks of the orb so that "work isn't lost", except on those phase one animations, because, and with all the due respect, #*!% those.

hace 9 horas, notlamprey dijo:

Would someone please look into the continued inability of Prisma Veritux to be traded? It has been over a month now 😕

hace 9 horas, Konachibi dijo:

Almost immediately noticed a bug after this hotfix deployed.

On the Ishtar mission node (Corpus Sabotage), once the alarms are activated, they cannot be de-activated no matter how many times a computer console is hacked.  This happens with every run of the mission.  I have not tested it with other nodes yet.  The only way to de-activate the alarms it to use a Liset Air Support Charge.  Just informing you in case it's something that's easy to fix. :whew:

hace 6 horas, armando92 dijo:

i am having trouble using the Swap Polarity on my moa, everytime i try it it gives me an error

hace 3 horas, Cephalon_Pestilence dijo:

I just completed the 100 Eximus kills... and it didnt give me the standing

hace 7 horas, _Chronix dijo:

Seem legit, although I haven't tested them myself.

hace 8 horas, Aerionoth dijo:

[...] No exposition/chatter skip, no more Phase 1 acceleration, no more walling the excessive trash [...] and most importantly no ephemera trading.

No way to speed up the mission other than restarting at the cave is bad farming design. If you didn't intend for the fight to be farmed, then you shouldn't have made it's rewards so grindy. Instead of making a cool "cinematic" by having the orb slowly descend from the top after making some noise, you better make that a full cutscene that can be skipped.

hace 8 horas, GkarB5 dijo:

Thanks for the above-mentioned fixes but please fix this ASAP:

During an atmospheric mission whenever I have my Archgun deployed, I can't use re-use my Archgun again nor melee weapon after performing these actions:

A) Pick up a datamass (during Mobile Defense) or power cell (during Excavation);

B) Press the "Switch" button/key to use either my primary or secondary weapons.

It should be very easy for DE to reproduce this issue & I hope that they fix it very soon.

This is only one of the MANY bugs I found playing Profit Taker, here is the rundown:

1) Being unable to deploy the arch-gun once I die with it equipped, forcing me to die to get it back or play in a party (lets face it, nobody was even trying this except for the nightwave challenge).

2) Loosing functionality of the secondary, primary and melee after repeated revives from downed state, culminating on not being able to use the operator nor the arch-gun deployer. I could still use abilities and the archwing deployer.

3) Upon entering the mission, my build was swapped for another. I joined the game as a bless trinity with 28s duration and 75% damage reduction, and all the bless I used during the first half of the mission were 9s long with 50% reduction. After some time, I eventually became unable to fire my tigris or swap weapons, and upon entering/exiting operator mode (during this time, because I did it repeatedly bfore and it did nothing) restored my build and weapon usage.

4) The Profit Taker bugs itself inside the stone arch near the exploiter fight. It climbed all the way there and proceeded to stick it's legs inside the stone. 4 minutes and 40 seconds of painful maneuvers managed to beat it somehow, but for reference, that isn't a good fight. Either change the pathing of the orb, or remove that are from the possible places the fight can take place.

hace 5 horas, Arniox dijo:

Eh.. I actually find it very boring. 

What I originally wanted when I heard there was hunting on Vallis was hunting and killing the animals. Gutting them and skinning them to make rugs or even operator suits from alien leather. 

Would be awesome

This would be awesome indeed.

I think this should be worth a ASAP hotfix:

Could be very distracting and occures on all platforms:

I'm afraid to ask again, but please DE fix this logical mistake from update 23.10/24.0:

Breaks the rules of art and fashion:

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Xzorn:

There really isn't much point to this augment now. I mean there wasn't much to begin with as she's immortal. Gap closing to reduce damage was never there so it was a kill only action. Since it was 100% offensive and she can already slam a good distance prompting yummy ground finishers wouldn't this augment be better off changed?

agree on all points. even before the ground slam change it was a gimmicky augment which could arguable be called a wasted slot. even more so now.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Coolant Raknoids not attempting to destroy Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls.

Yes, continue neutering every single warframe ability that made sense in the fight.
Why do you even give warframes abilities to use? Just release frames with 10.000hp, 2000 armor, no abilities. Should be fine. 

:shocked: are the update servers offline ?

stuck in an loop here and doesnt stop

-- Ps thanks for the big chunk of fixes --

I have no idea whats going on .. this last fix messed up my whole warframe directory .. 

Keep on crashing .. IRQ_OR_LESS Bsod afterwards

Reinstalled warframe an couple times now to diffrent disk's but still no go

pfff yesterday everything was fine .. until i got my new fixes today after login

--- Ps Devs stop using my whole SSD for optimizing ---

Anyhow hope that nobody else have this problem atm ..

Archived