Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

It honestly feels like the end goal of warframe is becoming a shooter snoozefest with obligatory time-gating or bullet-spongy trash. I'm playing WARFRAME, not FPS#8493...

Dear DE, leave the fun policing and pointless time-gating to Blizzard, we play WF for the colorful power-fantasy, the myriad ways our frames have to deal with enemies, the hilariously overpowered builds that took some time investment to get right. We don't play WF to shoot an assault rifle at a single target and lose the last of our sanity farming the same thing for 100 hours without a damn thing to show for it.

15 hours ago, Kylo. said:

This is just survival because survival extraction time has always been 30 seconds.

Not really. Sometimes it is 30, but most often it is 60. However 30 seconds is not enough time to prevent host migration which is what I and I am sure many others want to avoid.

I still loathe what was done to melee.  You have no idea how much of an effort it's been to bother playing of late because of it.

DE, I know you mean well, but this was one of those 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' moments.  Melee was fine the way it was, it was the very thing that got me interested in the game in the first place even when it was pretty basic at the time.

Now?  Why do some devs think streamlining is a positive thing?  It's why I left Guild Wars 2.  I hate over simplifying.  I hate dumbing down combat.  I hate the concept of changing weapons like they magically appear with little to no animation?  YOU ARE NOT IMPROVING YOUR GAME.

Sure, I understand this is the first stage of the changes but, if this is a sign of things to come, I just go play For Honor instead.

10 minutes ago, C0stanza said:

Please fix Zaws losing their stance polarity after forma'ing and swapping polarities... This is a HUGE problem.

I hope you don't expect us to bypass the bug and simply reput another forma to fix the stance...

seems like modular stuff is with problems, i can swap around polarities on my frames no problem but not on my moa this is kinda annoying since the slot order is the priority of skills

45 minutes ago, Aikurisu said:

I still loathe what was done to melee.  You have no idea how much of an effort it's been to bother playing of late because of it.

DE, I know you mean well, but this was one of those 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' moments.  Melee was fine the way it was, it was the very thing that got me interested in the game in the first place even when it was pretty basic at the time.

Now?  Why do some devs think streamlining is a positive thing?  It's why I left Guild Wars 2.  I hate over simplifying.  I hate dumbing down combat.  I hate the concept of changing weapons like they magically appear with little to no animation?  YOU ARE NOT IMPROVING YOUR GAME.

Sure, I understand this is the first stage of the changes but, if this is a sign of things to come, I just go play For Honor instead.

Well if u cant accept changes , Thnx for ur time 🙂 hope u liked warframe , always remember not all changes are just for u but others are liking them  but threatening to leave a game for another sure go ahead like DE cares 1 player leaves 

il y a 8 minutes, armando92 a dit :

seems like modular stuff is with problems, i can swap around polarities on my frames no problem but not on my moa this is kinda annoying since the slot order is the priority of skills

I didn't know it extends to all modular items because I only saw Zaw-concerned bug posts till now... It's even more worrying then. I guess Zaw-bugged posts are the majority because the loss of the stance polarity automatically affects the total number of mod capacity. It personally happened with my Ooltha so I won't touch zaws till it's resolved. Thanks for the heads up tho.

Il y a 16 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Assassin Changes:
Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) now scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player.

• Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.

Well this is emberassing but, can somebody explain to me how their level formula now works? Is it like (Base Level of the Mob (read on wiki that Stalker's is 30) x number of players?

Well this sucks, just finished Eximus Executioner (Kill 100 Eximus) and didn't receive the 5000 standing. Had 5,650 before starting it and still have 5,650 after it shows as completed. 😞

Had already finished the Defense with Friends Nightwave Act before the Eximus Executioner mission replaced it, so it's either a bug or we only get 5000 for one of them.

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Well this sucks, just finished Eximus Executioner (Kill 100 Eximus) and didn't receive the 5000 standing. Had 5,650 before starting it and still have 5,650 after it shows as completed. 😞

Had already finished the Defense with Friends Nightwave Act before the Eximus Executioner mission replaced it, so it's either a bug or we only get 5000 for one of them.

its already confirmed that you only get 1 of them

can we got a "only shoot button change your  weapon on primary/secondary" not an aiming button pls? some combos need a aiming button, also u cant hold your melee when u want just fast aim reset movement animation in air. this is kinda annoing.  plox ty 

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

9 minutes ago, armando92 said:

its already confirmed that you only get 1 of them

Yes well it would have been nice if it stated that on the Nightwave screen in our orbiters when you hovered over the challenge don't do this if you did the 40 wave defense first, not everyone hangs out on the forums to know what is going on, it sucks we do both of them and get only one.

edit: Yes found that out after reading the forums I did Elite sanctuary just to get the eximus. 😛 

Since we're all on Melee 2.9 right now, how about a change to how Ammo Mutation mods work? Back in Melee 2.0, you could do quick melee to keep your weapon pulled out, and still get ammo for whatever gun ran dry. Now if you run out, you have to either:

Stop, pick up some ammo, reload, and if you didn't get a full magazine, kill for more ammo packs.

Be mindful of exactly how much ammo you gave, how much ammo Ammo Mutation restores and how much is restored with each ammo type, and calculate how many ammo packs it will take to keep you going.

I know Carrier exists, but that doesn't help players who like to use Kavats, Kubrows, MOAs, or other types of Sentinels like Helios, or Wyrm. Can Ammo Mutations just restore ammo to your gun, no matter what weapon you're holding? That's really my only major gripe with Melee 2.9 right now. Well, that and aiming and blocking being the same button, but I'm content to just spamming E right now.

17 hours ago, -TSA-Thirty-Thirty said:

O comerciante do dia da onda da noite não vai.

CORRIGUE AGORA !!! Não em 2 semanas!

bea6b3ce03bab30f749a61d96a6f169d.jpg

511cb6a3ede21b82c106f1253f0fd39d.jpg

Aperto de mão?!? O que é isso? Vai? NÃO!!!

It happened to me twice, "accustomed" to these bizarre errors that happen in this game, I thought ... I will redo the Day Taker nightwave and the second time the error will disappear, but as always was not so, how frustrating this is! This kind of mistake is unforgivable how much time wasted! [D.E] dont spend my * time!!! PLS

THAT ERROR IS NOT STILL FIXED UP BY [D.E]!

Archived