Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

19 hours ago, GalatinePrime said:

1. Bring back quick attacks
2. Fix the slow spin for polearms/staff (cannot function/very unbearable to use) (Detailed thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1073258-slow-polearmstaff-spin-attack/?tab=comments#c)
3. Right click should not switch to guns. Constant zooming while melee aim-glide/right click combos is annoying.

Thats all I ask since you changed melee. Other than that, its good so far.

On #3 Switching to gun when you just want to aim glide with your melee also interrupts valkyr's hysteria. Very annoying.

On #1 I don't want to revert to old quick melee system, but allowing some means to opt in to some of those old attack patterns on certain weapons would be nice. Some of them (like the quick melee on polearms and whips) were very good for clearing a crowd without interrupting movement, but now, I have to use attack animations that frequently stop me in place.

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

KNOWN ISSUE:

We have tracked down the cause of the ‘Day Trader’ Nightwave Act appearing incomplete after meeting the requirements, and are working on a fix. Our goal is to have this fix in the PC and Console Prime Vault Hotfixes tomorrow.

It's worth noting that you are receiving the 5000 Standing for Act success even though the UI states 'incomplete'.

Edited 19 hours ago by [DE]Megan

thank you

It's worth noting that you are receiving the 5000 Standing for Act success even though the UI states 'incomplete'.

i did the Index and it said 5k standing after i was done but when i looked in the nightwave my standing didn't go up and i looked before i did Index

Recently,when playing mobile defense missions,we can't have archgun and the datamass in hand at the same time.If we take the datamass first,then there is only the sound of Archgun falling down but no Archgun actually come out.After that,we can't even switch to the main weapon or the melee.It's really annoymous.Hope that you can fix that early.BTW,I'm a crazy fan of Duality.Sometimes the other half would reload twice which leads to low bullet efficiency (such as Astilla,it's magazine is far too small) and makes Equinix in danger when facing high level enemies.Besides,I hope that after using Equinox's first skill the other half can stand still and after press "x" to let it follow (just like the real Specter) so that i don't need to find those strange high places to keep it standing still.I really hope that you can apply this to the game(beg you(>﹏<)).

FINALLY, eagering for the Equinox prime.

Il y a 20 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Assassin Changes:
Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) now scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player.

Hmm hmm...

1A75B16F18735B2627ADA410EB944D53FFBBCA70

DE fix the Nightwave Index challange or reroll it for something else 

8AC58244AE21AEA79B3FC4B336D342A093BDC09D

Like still not counted and no standing for it even if i've done it 3 times already 2 yesterday and 1 today(and actually for some reason standign i did got for it yesterday was removed, was hoping to get it back today but this crap is too broken for it to be possible)

10 hours ago, GDSK-NXS said:

Extraction really is a pain in the ass when the host decides to leave early and you are half the map away, there's literally no way to get there before the timer runs out.

Better than having to leave whenever some plebs want to leave.

6 hours ago, crdf said:

Not really. Sometimes it is 30, but most often it is 60. However 30 seconds is not enough time to prevent host migration which is what I and I am sure many others want to avoid.

Be the host then in that case.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Unfortunately, this is just not the case for everyone. Many people are reporting not getting any points after the first or subsequent attempts. As for myself I don't know if I got them or not as I wasn't keeping track of my exact points before the reset. However I do know that they don't feel right...

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotdropped Changed:
Swapped the ‘Defense with Friends’ Nightwave Act with ‘Eximus Executioner’ due to complications with the Orokin Derelict Defense node. This Act has been fixed for future Acts of its kind:

F to the people who actually did the 40 waves.

25 minutes ago, crdf said:

Even if there is a way to force myself to be the host, I wouldn't. This is not a solution nor a constructive response.

On the other hand, for me, sixty seconds is way too long of a wait, thirty seconds is more than enough of a wait to be able to extract, I don't want to make longer, this should really be the standard for all missions.

So i just done the 'win 3 rounds of index...' everyone in the squad get the message that it is done and the standing (me including a reward for making another level), but in the nightwave screen, it still shows that it is not finished. Is that only a display bug? Logout&in and other 'update' tricks wont do a thing.

50 minutes ago, Maganar said:

Interesting, thank you for correction.

The augment intended to make Nyx a mobile tank frame that dont absorb damage from allies to prevent hurting her energy. At the cost of using the augment, her absorb's explosion range is reduced by half.

So its pointless to actually deal damage to her absorb which waste your ammo and her energy.

6 hours ago, Kylo. said:

On the other hand, for me, sixty seconds is way too long of a wait, thirty seconds is more than enough of a wait to be able to extract, I don't want to make longer, this should really be the standard for all missions.

Saying "it is more than enough" does not make it fact, but only shows inconsideration towards other players. A low MR on a large excavation missions where the extraction waypoint is not even visible has no chance of extracting in 30 seconds if too far. If you cannot wait for others, here is a similarly ridiculous solution that I could respond to you as a solution to your "problem" - Play solo! And even IF extraction it was 30 seconds for non endless missions, that would not matter, because in that case you get extracted with the host. 

And since dedicated servers will not be established any times soon I am not going to be quiet and not ask for an improvement on the separate extraction implementation. Unlike you, I am perfectly fine waiting the additional 30 seconds in extraction with the host if that means 3 of us will not lose all progress and rewards. Just a reminder that separate extractions are for endless missions, which means the player has already invested anywhere from 5 minutes to hours of time. I would say another 30 second wait are worth it. 

4 hours ago, crdf said:

Saying "it is more than enough" does not make it fact, but only shows inconsideration towards other players. A low MR on a large excavation missions where the extraction waypoint is not even visible has no chance of extracting in 30 seconds if too far. If you cannot wait for others, here is a similarly ridiculous solution that I could respond to you as a solution to your "problem" - Play solo! And even IF extraction it was 30 seconds for non endless missions, that would not matter, because in that case you get extracted with the host. 

And since dedicated servers will not be established any times soon I am not going to be quiet and not ask for an improvement on the separate extraction implementation. Unlike you, I am perfectly fine waiting the additional 30 seconds in extraction with the host if that means 3 of us will not lose all progress and rewards. Just a reminder that separate extractions are for endless missions, which means the player has already invested anywhere from 5 minutes to hours of time. I would say another 30 second wait are worth it. 

Seems to be that unlike you, I don't have problems with host migration.

Guess we have to agree to disagree.

4 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Seems to be that unlike you, I don't have problems with host migration.

Guess we have to agree to disagree. 

You are entitled to your opinions. I have no problem with that. The reason why I am debating with you and will keep doing so is that you are requesting the opposite of my request because it is inconvenient for you and disregarding an issue many players have. You can disagree with that, again that does not make it true or "only me" issue. You seem to be quite active on this forum. If you have not noticed the complaints maybe you should do a bit of a search on losing all progress and rewards on host migration. You can also try the subreddit. So disagree to disagree with you that this is a matter of opinion. It is a matter of fact, and one that can be improved by DE by making it easier for everyone to extract when host extracts. HOW they handle is something I care less. I would be perfectly fine if we just get a pop-up as in defense. So rather than getting hung on some 30 seconds that really will not affect your quality of gaming, either suggest something constructive, or please try to understand that because you don't have an experience of something, does not mean said experience does not exist. True both in gaming and in life.

On 2019-03-25 at 10:21 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Hildryn Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed inability to descend in Hildryn’s Aegis Storm if Toggle Crouch is bound instead of Hold To Crouch.

Any chance this sweet fix could be implemented to Archwings and Titania aswell? Currently it is impossible to descend through crouch if you've either remapped regular crouch or you use toggle crouch as your prefered crouch style. Seems like descent is hard coded to left ctrl and nothing else.

After having dealt with some of the assassins, I have to say the change was very bad for scaling. Syndicates, Stalker and the wolf and his minions have a much too high health and armor stat, to the point where they are literal meatshields. The problem is that they often show up while leveling up, that's why in a group of 4 players, no matter the mastery rank, you often have no chance to deal damage and killing them takes much too long (recently squad of 4 on hydron was invaded by the wolf, it took literally 10 minutes to kill him, while his minions where invincible and clobbered the objective)

Archived