Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed Coolant Raknoids not attempting to destroy Gara’s Mass Vitrify walls.

Ugh. This was the last remnant making this fight tolerable (because of its duration and Ephemera RNG). 56 runs and still no Shocking Step. Please make it tradeable so I can end the suffering.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.

How about a spawn rate boost already. I've seen him ONCE since Nightwave started. We're already half way in.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hysterical Assault Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod max Range from 30m to 40m.
  • Fixed Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod having broken functionality with Melee 2.99997 due to the removal of Secondary Fire in Melee mode. Now Aiming + Melee will trigger the leap function while in Hysteria. The Mod description has been updated to reflect this new mechanic.

There really isn't much point to this augment now. I mean there wasn't much to begin with as she's immortal. Gap closing to reduce damage was never there so it was a kill only action. Since it was 100% offensive and she can already slam a good distance prompting yummy ground finishers wouldn't this augment be better off changed?

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.

I still haven't encountered him yet. Maybe bump up the spawn chances next time please?

2 minutes ago, Alpha_Tango said:

No fix for the Daytrader. I finished the Index one already and still not counted 😣

Aiming to fix this for tomorrow's Prime Vault Hotfix:

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Further information to keep everyone in the loop:

We have tracked down the cause of the issue and are working on a fix. Our goal is to have this fix in the PC and Console Prime Vault Hotfixes tomorrow.

It's worth noting that you are receiving the 5000 Standing for Act success even though the UI states 'incomplete'.

good hotfix, but still no fix for vent kids race disappeared in Orb Vallis

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1074996-ventkid-race-cannot-be-found/?tab=comments#comment-10619632

Also tested out the new napalm grenades, +30 base status chance should let 2 dual status mods get 100% status chance, not somewhere at 87.2 for secura penta. And the mod completely convert all the base damage into fire damage. Don't know if it's a bug or intended but it surely needs a double check.

I did the 40 wave defense this morning without an issue, however Index was the problematic one for me. I got the pop-up, but not the standing and the mark it has been completed. Please fix that one.

Also, please increase extraction time to 60 seconds for separate extractions and make it clear when the host extracts (change text to "host is in extraction" or something similar). 30 seconds are not enough for 1000 meters and people don't always wait. Sometimes you are too far away to know who is extracting.

What about 3 wages   in a row without enemy scoring in Index not counting? me and my friend and other's in our squad got the mesage like we've done it, but the challenge remained uncompleted (and we didn't got the standing).

I thought you would rather fix that than your 40 minutes challenge not working in derelict. Who the hell does derelict anyway?

I don't see a fix for Valkyr's Hysteric Assault Augment not being able to be used with middle mouse any longer due to that being the new channeling for melee... Any news on that? Also - Arca Plasmor still bounces off of Gara's Walls instead of going through them to hit enemies thus causing people to have to go outside the safety of the walls to kill and possibly get downed and lose objectives. 

Archived