Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arbitration Defense Reward UI displaying ‘Wave 5’ when it should be ‘Wave 10’.

Are you sure the UI was wrong and not the increment in which we get rewards? 😛  I personally think we should get rewards per 5 waves, 5 min, etc. Excavation is fine (probably why everyone does the Excavation Arbitrations because you can get rewards so much faster)

Fixes towards infinite loading/disconnect upon Entering Deck 12 while other players are still loading in.

Finally. Thank you. 😄 

7 minutes ago, Glyphicality said:

Melee block combos still force you back to your gun after you finish the attack animation, which completely ruins the flow of melee combat and makes those combos really frustrating to use, which is a serious issue considering block combos are often some of the best on many stances.

Yes. We need a change for this. Or at least bring back the old equip/swap item and remove the autoblock. 

3 minutes ago, crdf said:

Also, please increase extraction time to 60 seconds for separate extractions and make it clear when the host extracts (change text to "host is in extraction" or something similar). 30 seconds are not enough for 1000 meters and people don't always wait. Sometimes you are too far away to know who is extracting.

This is just survival because survival extraction time has always been 30 seconds.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hysterical Assault Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod max Range from 30m to 40m.
  • Fixed Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod having broken functionality with Melee 2.99997 due to the removal of Secondary Fire in Melee mode. Now Aiming + Melee will trigger the leap function while in Hysteria. The Mod description has been updated to reflect this new mechanic.

So instead of a single rightclick, you now have to rightclick, hold and then melee... Ok.

I'll let you know once I find a single improvement the new melee system has over the old one. I'm still looking.

i found this out not too long ago before the hotfix but Mirage's doppelgangers no longer shoot Quanta vandal squares like they used to. when i went to go test it with the phantasma and it worked fine. please i want to enjoy filling my screen with a whole bunch of squares.

2 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

So instead of a single rightclick, you now have to rightclick, hold and then melee... Ok.

I'll let you know once I find a single improvement the new melee system has over the old one. I'm still looking.

Alternatively just click right click and melee at the same time.

This update deleted the Riven that I was trying to open, and gave me a different one.  Specifically It went from 'kill 8 wild animals with a fishing spear' to 'Kill 15 enemies on a drop ship alone.'  Killing the first six animals cost me 1 hour of work.  So... 'not thanks' from me.

10 minutes ago, Gorsey said:

Nyx is still bugged teammates still can build up damage on your assimilate.

That's.... not a bug? Hello?

It's even specifically pointed out on one of the loading screen tips.  Something like "Trying firing into or throwing Castanas under Nyx when she uses Absorb to increase the damage when it goes down!" I believe.  This has always been a feature, and was designed so she could nuke with teamwork (which... never really worked out because it was way too roundabout and ineffective when dedicated nukers exist, thus why Assimilate augment was released to give it a purpose again).

Archived