[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Tarock Thrown Blade Skin not sitting properly in some cases when equipped on Spira, Spira Prime, or Despair.

Sweet. Now what about the broken textures it gets on the Pox? 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

What about Dojo pigments? Or the fact that they drop materials needed for crafting?

• Upvote 4

Plz fixed the bug where lanka's bullets goes through the eidolon's limbs while its still spawning in the water

10 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

How about a spawn rate boost already. I've seen him ONCE since Nightwave started. We're already half way in.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed toggling Mesa’s Regulators on and off and instantly switching to your Melee resulting in ability to use them freely without any Energy cost or restrictions. 

Well this was fun while it lasted heh

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Aiming to fix this for tomorrow's Prime Vault Hotfix:

I have a feeling nobody is actually reading this.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Okay, if PoE conservation means no longer killing the animals, what happens with the clan dyes?

I will not do conservation just to give the dojo a new colour...

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Assassin Changes:
Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) now scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player.

• Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.

I've only encountered Wolf once so far.
Can you also increase his spawn rate?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Equipping spears/scanners is still bugged for melee only equipped manual blocking.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Aviator and Agility Drift now apply to Titania while she is in Razorwing. 

omg took you long enough THANK YOU

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the TennoCon 2019 Armor not sitting properly on Hildryn.

I am not one to complain about purely cosmetic issues, and I am aware that people have recently paid actual money for this armor set, but the Targis armor set greaves still don't sit on Hildryn properly, and many people (including myself)  paid actual money for this armor set long before TennoCon 2019 tickets, and subsequently before this armor set, went on sale. Please fix this soon.

Regardless, Thanks for the hotfix.

Oh! On the subject of Hildryn though, I think increasing the base fire rate/charge rate of Balefire when used during Aegis storm by 50-100% would be reasonable, considering we are dual-wielding them, and it is also the only sort of weapon usable during Aegis Storm. Thank you for your time.

• Upvote 1

I made the challenge of the nightwolf index successfully.
Quits the game, for the hotfix.
To my surprise, when I started the game, the challenge of the nightwolf index, returned to zero!!!

What about the day trader nightwave challenge? I did it, got the points for it, and Nora even popped in when I finished the mission, but it’s still showing incomplete on the list of challenges. 

2 minutes ago, Jokie155 said:

Okay, if PoE conservation means no longer killing the animals, what happens with the clan dyes?

I will not do conservation just to give the dojo a new colour...

Pretty sure you can still kill them?

2 minutes ago, Yarrrgh said:

What about Dojo pigments? Or the fact that they drop materials needed for crafting?

I imagine you'll get pigments for capturing them, or those pigments will be moved to new enemies. Pretty easy fix.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

Plains of Eidolon is getting a animal thing like with Biz?
I wonder what kind of animals are going to live in the plins.
I hope for a large Saber Toothed Kavat, that you can get as a pet.
Also, I would very much like to get every one of the animals you can save as a pet.

So whats the deal with the day trader one? Done one on the basic index run but it is still there

Posted (edited)

Still no fix for Valkyr using Rapiers, Machetes, Nikanas, Gunbaldes, or Sword & Shield weapons becoming unable to attack after casting and de-casting Hysteria as a client.

Far more serious issue than fixing an augment nobody uses anyway, and even though there's a workaround I don't think players should have to read bug report threads to know how to fix a game breaking bug that was reported last week and has been present for longer.

EDIT: EVEN WORSE! This isn't just a Valkyr bug, it applies to all exalted melee (Excalibur, Valkyr, Wukong, Baruuk), and while all of these frames DO have workarounds (Excal 3, Valkyr 3, Wukong 2, Baruuk any) it's a serious problem. Will update thread now that I've done some further testing.

Edited by Umgak
More details
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

I've only encountered Wolf once so far.
Can you also increase his spawn rate?

Plus one to this need more spawn rates some of us want the weapon. 😛

I've only seen him three times and only on level 100 kuva floods, so he's a tad tougher to kill one on one with the level scale. hahaha

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS HOLY MOLY YES GIVE ME MORE FLOOFS LIKE RIGHT NOW

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Tarock Thrown Blade Skin not sitting properly in some cases when equipped on Spira, Spira Prime, or Despair.

I'm fairly certain you already know this, but just in case, the Tarock skin doesn't work right on the Fusilai, it just shows both overlapped.

Thank you!