[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

Almost immediately noticed a bug after this hotfix deployed.

On the Ishtar mission node (Corpus Sabotage), once the alarms are activated, they cannot be de-activated no matter how many times a computer console is hacked.  This happens with every run of the mission.  I have not tested it with other nodes yet.  The only way to de-activate the alarms it to use a Liset Air Support Charge.  Just informing you in case it's something that's easy to fix. :whew:

Nightwave Day Trader dosen´t go.

FIX it NOW!!! Not in 2 Weeks!

bea6b3ce03bab30f749a61d96a6f169d.jpg

511cb6a3ede21b82c106f1253f0fd39d.jpg

Handshake?!? What is this? Does it go? NO!!!

• Woah 1

Well, there goes any thought of doing Exploiter ever again. No exposition/chatter skip, no more Phase 1 acceleration, no more walling the excessive trash (because let's face it, you f**ked up Gara's wall beyond any usability as far as defense is concerned), and most importantly no ephemera trading.

If you think I'll do that fight another 100 times you're dead wrong. I liked it the first 10 times, but now I just get nauseous whenever I think of writing "H Exploiter" in Recruit, and waste another 15 minutes because reasons...

• Woah 1
  • Applause 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hildryn Changes & Fixes:

• Improved Hildryn Ability Line-of-sight so they work more often when targets are on different elevations.

Now we start reasoning, that's a welcome first step in the right direction...may it not be the last

I don't know if anyone's posted about this yet, but I've seen this in the bug forums. Please fix the screen locking up where you are left with only audio and keyboard capabilities. You can't click on anything if you need to extract from a defense or are doing relic missions. From what it seems the recent optimization from the Buried Debts update is the cause since I've never had this problem before and it can strike at pretty much any time (loading, missions, orbiter, etc.).

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

Now Rebecca won't kill more inocent birbs :'D

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I appreciate removing the "Kill X Wildlife" challenge.

However,

Edited by Zyneris

Fixed Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod having broken functionality with Melee 2.99997 due to the removal of Secondary Fire in Melee mode. Now Aiming + Melee will trigger the leap function while in Hysteria. The Mod description has been updated to reflect this new mechanic.

So now I have to get out of Hysteria to use Hysterical assault.

well thought :facepalm:

Thanks for the above-mentioned fixes but please fix this ASAP:

During an atmospheric mission whenever I have my Archgun deployed, I can't use re-use my Archgun again nor melee weapon after performing these actions:

A) Pick up a datamass (during Mobile Defense) or power cell (during Excavation);

B) Press the "Switch" button/key to use either my primary or secondary weapons.

It should be very easy for DE to reproduce this issue & I hope that they fix it very soon.

Please fix these:

It is impossible to remove shoulder attachments from Volt Fulgurson skin on Volt Prime, I can only choose Volt Prime attachments or basic Volt attachments, there is no empty slot to be chosen for 'no attachments'.

It is also impossible to remowe shoulder attachments from Oberon Prime from Oberon Wendigo skin, there is no empty slot to be chosen for 'no attachments'.

Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

So are you also going to change the dojo color that asks you to butcher buzzards?Insert other media

Wait ... If the challenge was changed to Eximus Executioner after I finished it, do I have to do the new challenge again?

• Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.

Nuuuu! I wanted to challenge him in lvl 100 Sorties! 😧

• Woah 1

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Nuuuu! I wanted to challenge him in lvl 100 Sorties! 😧

Lol they changed health, not level

Posted (edited)

Swapped the ‘Defense with Friends’ Nightwave Act with ‘Eximus Executioner’ due to complications with the Orokin Derelict Defense node. This Act has been fixed for future Acts of its kind:

As nice as this was, you went way too far in the other direction. 100 eximus is nothing for an elite mission considering a lot of people going for it are going to have direct access or taxi into SO or ESO where getting that many kills is around 10 minutes of work.

Exploiter Orb Changes & Fixes:

Appreciated.

Improved Hildryn Ability Line-of-sight so they work more often when targets are on different elevations.

Well this is exciting. Will test the next chance I get to fire up the game.

Fixed Aegis Storm suspending bosses/VIPs that are meant to be immune. Those respective bosses/VIPs will no longer be suspended, but will receive the damage-over-time.   Making the ability that is supposed to make Hildryn feel like a powerful godlike entity completely impotent while the player simultaneously takes themselves out of the fight because aside from CC the ability doesnt do jack to enemies.

FTFY. One day bosses and ability nullifiers will get a CC resist stat instead of full blown immunity so this bipolar nonsense wont be a thing.

• Increased Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod max Range from 30m to 40m.
  • Fixed Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment Mod having broken functionality with Melee 2.99997 due to the removal of Secondary Fire in Melee mode. Now Aiming + Melee will trigger the leap function while in Hysteria. The Mod description has been updated to reflect this new mechanic.

Exciting! This will definitely help out high duration builds. And another thing to try. I always found the old Hysterical Assault too clunky to activate in the past.

Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) now scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player.

Huh. Interesting. Stalker still need bad luck protection though. Stalker's weapons are below mediocre at this point yet feel near impossible to get because their drop rate is so low on top of the very low encounter rate. Zanuka still needs beefing up. I dont even know what moves the thing has because every time it appears it instantly dies.

Aviator and Agility Drift now apply to Titania while she is in Razorwing. 

.Well I'll be. It finally happened. This is going to make a lot of people happy.

Bug Fixes always appreciated.

Edited by ADirtyMonk

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Konachibi said:

Almost immediately noticed a bug after this hotfix deployed.

On the Ishtar mission node (Corpus Sabotage), once the alarms are activated, they cannot be de-activated no matter how many times a computer console is hacked.  This happens with every run of the mission.  I have not tested it with other nodes yet.  The only way to de-activate the alarms it to use a Liset Air Support Charge.  Just informing you in case it's something that's easy to fix. :whew:

After further testing I've discovered this issue seems to be across all missions.  Lockdown can still be de-activated, but normal alarms cannot.  Using a Liset Air Support Charge does de-activate the alarms, permanently from the seems of it, along with making enemies seemingly deaf to gunfire.  Consoles will still show in orange as if the alarm is active, but enemies will act in an unalerted state at all times, even if a lockdown is initiated.

It appears the entire alarm system is broken in this patch.

Edited by Konachibi

42 minutes ago, -TSA-Thirty-Thirty said:

Nightwave Day Trader dosen´t go.

FIX it NOW!!! Not in 2 Weeks!

-snip-

Aiming to fix this for tomorrow's Prime Vault Hotfix

It still works, just doesn't appear to visually. Don't get your knickers in a twist lad

• Like 1

Since beginning this game a few months ago after finally finishing my PC Rig, you guys have shown amazing upkeep, more so than any other game (FTP or otherwise) that I have seen yet. This is by far my favorite right now and most likely will be for a long time to come. Thank you all, Dev's, for all that you do in order to keep this game and our entertainment alive. Though there may still be issues to address and there always will be, gaming 101, I think it's important that you all know how appreciated you are. I guess Canadian's can't be that bad after all!

- Sincerely, your typical overly-American weeb 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Khaltzane said:

Lol they changed health, not level

I know, hes less resistant now. T-T

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

How will this work with the Dye research for Codrols ?

• Upvote 1