Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for:

- Tarock skin pouch being poorly positioned on most throwing knives and severely clipping into the legs of frames. You only fixed it on 3 of the throwing knives but its broken on all of them.
- Limbo Limina skin ability FX not working with Limbo prime.
- Limbo Limina skin face ribbon clipping through the center of the body, needs better collision boxes.
- Limbo Limina skin collar not moving with neck like Valkyrs collar, causing extreme clipping between the helm and collar. 
- Still no fix for the 7 month old bug of the Kesha kavat armors energy color being uncolorable and forever stuck on default.

2 hours ago, Glyphicality said:

STILL no fix for broken melee combos?! It's been weeks!

Melee block combos still force you back to your gun after you finish the attack animation, which completely ruins the flow of melee combat and makes those combos really frustrating to use, which is a serious issue considering block combos are often some of the best on many stances.

Also, the Astilla's FX is still borked and so is the Spira Day of the Dead Skin not applying to Spira Prime's projectiles. Just to get all my little issues in there. 

Still, thanks for the update! 

bring manual block back!

9 minutes ago, ShimmerDoll said:

I'm only able to do a little over half these challenges. I hope I am not wasting my time. All I care about is the stuff at the end.

Doing every daily and 20k worth of weeklies every week nets you ~27000; so you'd still be 3 levels short of max by the end of the event. Meaning the Umbra forma and the armor set is unobtainable. How's that for an incentive

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

On that topic, what's going to happen to Dojo colour pigments that drop from Plains animals?

8 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

Mesa's ulti doesn't work against stalker for some reason...

Most bosses and VIPs are immune to it. This is normal.

8 minutes ago, Katinka said:

On that topic, what's going to happen to Dojo colour pigments that drop from Plains animals?

They're still likely going to be killable, just not part of Rivens. Hell, you can kill Vallis conservation animals.

Hey team, any chance for a fix to the... depleting gear wheel problem? I don't know if it's something that's been reported, but sometimes my gear wheel removes every item that goes beyond the first full circle, so I randomly find myself without half my gear and have had to re-arrange everything so that at least the most vital stuff are contained within the first few slots

1 minute ago, Umgak said:

Most bosses and VIPs are immune to it. This is normal.

They're still likely going to be killable, just not part of Rivens. Hell, you can kill Vallis conservation animals.

If they're still killable then whats the point in removing Riven challenges that say to kill them?  Killing half a dozen Condrocs with a fishing spear took me a while but I did it, compared to not yet having killed enough to get all the Tower White pigment I need.  If the idea is that we aren't supposed to be slaughtering these creatures en-masse anymore and instead preserve them then I'll need a new source of Tower White, such as being able to to trade Tags for it from one of the many dye vendors in Cetus.

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.5

Hotdropped Changed:
Swapped the ‘Defense with Friends’ Nightwave Act with ‘Eximus Executioner’ due to complications with the Orokin Derelict Defense node. This Act has been fixed for future Acts of its kind:

Changes:

• Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

So what happened to the poeple who already completed the defense with friends? I've done it twice (ODD then Akkad).

Also removing wildlife killing... seriously, political correctness is getting out of control...

Removed all wildlife killing Riven Mod Challenges. All existing Rivens with wildlife killing Challenges will be retroactively updated with a new Challenge. This change is in preparation for the upcoming Plains Conservation! 

We still can kill condrocs? I hate them

Fixed being able to get out of bounds of The Index map by throwing your Warframe off the map and Transferring to your Operator, and then falling off the edge with your Operator so that you get forced back to your Warframe who is now off the map somewhere.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed being able to get out of bounds of The Index map by throwing your Warframe off the map and Transferring to your Operator, and then falling off the edge with your Operator so that you get forced back to your Warframe who is now off the map somewhere.

I do not throw my frame off the edge.  He jumps.  Umbra's pathfinding AI is not the brightest.

this Aviatior Titania is a blessing. she still needs better abilities, but now she doesn't squish when a trooper looks at her wrong, and im actually having fun with titania. 740 health, 40% DR, butterflies distracting and the accuracy debuff makes Titania genuinely slightly difficult to kill now, if you keep up Razorflies and her 2. I can deal with lv 50 enemies pretty safe, and her dex pixiia still shred enemies up

we're almost there, to Titania being a good/great warframe! 💜

@[DE]Megan
Mesa's 4 hability does not lock to Stalker ...

I checked the latest patch notes and there is no reference to this.

EDIT:

The Nightwave for:
"Win 3 wagers in a row without letting the enemy score in one match of the Index."

Also has a bug ... I completed it, and I won the points, but it's still "incomplete" in the menu.

3 hours ago, b4timert said:

Pls make ephemera tradeable. If done the orb fight 91 times and im still missing one got 3 of the shock one. at this point their not reward's but a cruel penalty game. 

they should not tradeable, but they should all have a token system like arbitrations. a new vendor with the cosmetics and all terrible drop items would be fantastic, kind of like how final fantasy xiv does it, if you dont get the cool mount, you receive tokens each time you complete the fight and can hand in a large amount for what you want.

When's the fix to the infinite energy drain for Index? Hard to build up energy when the game registers the player holding tons of points but in reality they aren't holding any points. Not entirely sure if this is a reoccuring issue, but noticed this when doing the Day Trader weekly for Nightwave.

4 minutes ago, DeadShot-PT said:

@[DE]Megan
Mesa's 4 hability does not lock to Stalker ...

I checked the latest patch notes and there is no reference to this.

Does it still work if you are NOT Stalker's target? If so, this is how they have always behaved, as they do not target VIPs.

Hildryn is "great" BUT needs MORE! Balefire need fire rate, auto and semi options! i imagine Hildryn lauching missiles, more faster, just like a CHOPA! TRAATATATATATATA right now is like a bad small dron. pew pew! NEEEED MOOORE POWAAAAA! Like a Boeing AH-64 Apache

fixe venka traces and  that #*!%in melee 3.0 its  a bad melee systems v_v set up two modes of combat a gun mode and a melee weapons mode to allow block and channel and pressing a key switch to gun mode aim and shoot while being able to change quickly to the melee example e melee modes and f firearms

Archived