The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nightwave: 3 Wagers in A Row Not Marked as Complete

TheIvoryKitty

Hello! My husband and I just finished the following Nightwave mission: "Day Trader: Win 3 wagers in a row without letting the enemy score in one match of The Index."

During the mission, Nora's voice came on telling us that we completed the weekly, along with the regular indicator for the Elite Weekly at the bottom of the page. However, upon looking at the Nightwave menu after completing the mission and returning to the orbiter, we both see that the achievement is not checked off as complete. We are not sure whether or not we received the 5,000 points associated with the weekly, though I *think* that I did, just from remembering where I was in the tree before the mission and after, but I can't be sure.

I took a screenshot of the 'last mission results' screen to 'prove' that we did complete the mission, but unfortunately it just shows that we did three waves and obviously doesn't have any information about the score.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks!

Yup, same thing happened to me just a few minutes ago, I was awarded the standing, and the challenge was marked as completed once finishing the third round. But upon checking my orbiter it says its not finished, even though I unlocked the wolf creds from gaining the standing. Seems like a visual glitchHQvQQKn.jpgw5wJopT.jpg

Hello all. It looks like DE has seen this bug on another post and is already working in it, re below (I don't know how to properly paste quotes from another post to this one, so tis the best I can do):

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Further information to keep everyone in the loop:

We have tracked down the cause of the issue and are working on a fix. Our goal is to have this fix in the PC and Console Prime Vault Hotfixes tomorrow.

It's worth noting that you are receiving the 5000 Standing for Act success even though the UI states 'incomplete'.

I have the same issue - it doesn't show as counted for me either. BUT I know it gave me the points as it pushed me to the next level and I didn't complete any others while in there nor any saturn six fugitives (obviously).