Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Dilemma of Time

So I have been playing Warframe for almost a year. As a matter of fact, it was during last year's anniversary time that I had started. 

Then a few weeks ago, my brother asked "hey, you ever play Warframe?" To which I replied "Hell yeah I play warframe! You wanna play sometime?" "Yeah! Me and my buddy just started a clan together. What is your PC name?"

*Awkward pause *

"Im on xbox."

*Awkward pause again*

"Damn"

Question is, do you think I should start a new account on PC? I literally just finished The Sacrifice, have over 20 frames (5 of which are primes) and a wonderful amp that took weeks to farm and build. I don't think I would be able to split my time between two accounts.

(I really wish cross play was a thing here)

I would definitely suggest moving to pc. Coming from somebody who played over 600 hours on the xbox, transitioning to computer was a strange move and I was worried that I would miss my old stuff. However, it's been a year now and I honestly think warframe is better on pc. There are what seems like many more people online and the graphics are so much better. I was able to get my hands on all the old stuff from my other account, so yeah I would really suggest you make a pc account if you want to. 

• Like 2

Well I would say who you can play with on your account is far more important than what you actually have in that account... so.... hows your your social network on Warframe in xbox ? Are they online whenever you need them ? 

If you think you can grow your Network of players better on PC then I think its worth it to move...

The friends I've made on Warframe are alot more valuable than everything in my account.... mostly because RNJesus hates me so my account s full of Junk and Dissapiontments....

I just wasted 2200 Void Traces trying to get Tigris Prime 😞

• Like 1

*sigh* too relatable. All my friends are on Pc but my PC is a potato so...

It really comes down to your own preferences and if your PC an handle it. If you want to experience the story with your sibling/friends and don't mind the grind for your gear again (or the spending a little money to speed up the process) then by all means jumping to PC most likely won't bother you. The added benefit of PC is getting all the new updates first flip side is unless your controller is compatible (most are) you will have to learn how to play with the wasd keys (a personal hate of mine).

You are also free to continue playing on your console as well as your not locked to one system or the other. You could see if your brother is down to jump on console though and play there. If you don't like PC go back to Xbox or vice versa. Maybe play on Pc when they are online but Xbox in your own free time when you play for you. That way you don't leave them in the dust and can progress together.

My recommendation is give it a try and don't commit to it if you don't want to.

• Like 1