Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.3 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

So far I, and it seems many others, are loving these consistent updates as well as the obvious noting of what we, the players, are telling you, the developers. Seriously, from the bottom of my heart: Good job DE.

But of course, I have a few suggestions...though most have already been stated. But something I haven't seen yet in this thread (I didn't read EVERY page however) is Ember.

Just finally got mine today (3 day crafting time @_@ but I can understand) and she's a real treat. But it's pretty obvious, with all the threads around, that her ultimate as well as some of her other abilities are HUGELY lacking when compared to other frames.

Pretty much everything I could say about Ember and the buffs she needs is right here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/11579-embers-world-of-fire/

Thanks in advance, DE. Keep up the terrific work. Once I get paid for my latest job (I help make websites), I'll happily become a Founder.

However, can't download the update. This has never happened before.

First says "Downloading updates 0 / 5 MB" then goes back to "Checking for Updates" for god knows how long and then asks to retry the update. (edit: actually, now stuck at checking... weird)

I've tried with compatibility settings, running as admin, enabling/disabling bulk download. No change.

Anybody else getting this?

I have the same :(

DEVs help us!

Her ult clearly states that she goes on a rampage killing everyone around her.

So if there are 12 people right next to her, or like in a few cases even more she decides to go on a rampage and kill only 9 of those.

Kinda lame... they need to change the discripton or stay true to the original skill.

...You know... Ash is a male, right? Ember, Trinity, Mag and Nyx are the female ones.

Edited by SaintSoLo

The Braton mods working on the Vandal got fixed realy quick, and i'm happy about that as i have som left over from leveling my Braton... but the prime variant weapons still can't equip weapon mods made for the vanilla version. Just repeating that, cause it's easy to overlook with so much content you're pushing out. :)

While I am a huge supporter of making frame/inventory slots available to F2P players in some way, being able to pay credits for slots would not be in the best interest of DE and would also make them way too easy to obtain. It wouldn't serve as a viable credit sink. I have a little over 3 million credits, so being able to buy slots at the price you suggested would just be silly, as I know of players who have WAY more credits than I do and credits are generally easy to get.

With that said, we DO still need a credit sink and frame/inventory slots DO need to be made available to F2P players. Someone suggested a kind of "mod box"; a player pays X amount of credits for a box of 5 random mods of varying rarity. Depending on the price of these boxes, and how often blue mods appear, something like that could potentially serve as a viable credit sink. Hopefully DE's got somethin in the works for Update 7!

Rather then buying them with credits I think it would be fair if you could earn them as you rank up so 1 extra warframe slot and 2 extra weapon slots per rank. Considering the grind and the gametime needed I think that is very fair and doesn't put off the value for peps who bought slots either

Rather then buying them with credits I think it would be fair if you could earn them as you rank up so 1 extra warframe slot and 2 extra weapon slots per rank. Considering the grind and the gametime needed I think that is very fair and doesn't put off the value for peps who bought slots either

I like the idea of extra slots available (maybe to buy with oodles of credits) as you rank up.

Or perhaps, there could be a consummable item that has a chance of dropping during misisons to open up slots (only useable at certain ranks).

There has been mention in other threads about having a sub-boss (optional to find/kill/whatever); or side quest to find an item in some remote location on the map. These consummable items could be the random chance drops for these items/sub-bosses.

It stops him in place for a good 3 seconds. Though idk if that should truly make him invul or not, wont say anything on that part.

that dooesn't sound right, watching vids of Excal using that skill it takes at least 1-2 seconds, u lift it up and plop it right down short and simple.