Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.3 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

It's not officially an open beta (well it is... sorta).

It's only open temporarily. By that I mean it's only open for today, saturday and sunday. So I don't think the account 'reset' will be up right now.

Although we do not plan on having an account wipe/rest, the possibility exists depending on the magnitude of updates made to Warframe. In the unlikely event that there is an account wipe/rest, all purchased Platinum will be returned back to your in-game balance. There will be an optional account reset at the end of Closed Beta for those who wish to have one.

[taken from support]

If the account reset is after this weekend open beta, that means i wont ge the vandal braton for when i play for real, this will be very dissapoting event.

Edited by wayneo

This answers my question about why the change was made. I still wish he'd stay at the location of the last kill.. it's nice to be able to continue on rather than going back to where you were just to run AGAIN to the place where you killed guys.

It's to prevent glitching through wall and then falling through the floor. its happened to me multiple times

should be offical open beta since after this weekend beta and reset i wont be able to obtain limited time only braton vandal and red colour set for warframe

Some one help me with this please. I give up. ;_;

P.S

Loving the rainbow ammo, devs. :D

As well as the password box select thingy.

Edited by Tauxi

Well, it is sorta official - in a sense that it's open to everyone but it's only for this weekend. I think to test the server systems to handle the load. Then go in and fix things / add things. Then it's closed again. So, Closed Beta Period has not ended. Thus, no optional reset yet.

Well, it is sorta official - in a sense that it's open to everyone but it's only for this weekend. I think to test the server systems to handle the load. Then go in and fix things / add things. Then it's closed again. So, Closed Beta Period has not ended. Thus, no optional reset yet.

Hah, yeah, that's why I said 'sorta'. It's official, but it's not really the real open beta date. :P

>Fixed page selector so it is less confusing: Next/Previous now move over 1 page, First/Last behave as expected and current page should always be highlighted.

Thank you so much!

Is it possible to have an option to turn the Gram sound back on? I-I kinda liked it. >.>

Then again I loved the railgun in Shadow Warrior and such games because of that comforting hum. I dunno. Not too important. xD

guess i wont be able to play for real with braton vandal then sadly. realy wanted it has better stats then the orginal braton and looks better.

It is available in the market for one credit.

One. Credit.

And it's sort of a side-grade (more damage, lower fire rate). Theoretical base DPS is 250 over the Braton's 240, but they're very similar and fire rate might be more helpful in certain cases.

You can purchase it on your account.

This is not open beta. This is a promotional event that is taking place for one weekend.

The Vandal is very nice, the lower RoF work well with the higher damage and the meatier sound round it all up. The only downside is, that i now have to level a Braton again to 30, but as i'll keep my current one for pure rate of fire, and mod this one a little different i'm fine with that too.

I especially like that you put it into the store for one ingame credit, giving everyone who goes online this weekend a chance to grab it without having to pay or grind endlessly. Very nice move.

Then we have people that just join a match then sit in spawn all game to suck up resouces with no effort

It's not that hard to walk over to a mod when it drops

You're arguing away a change that would be massively convenient, because you're afraid of a leecher, when I've yet to see a single one doing that with affinity and credits, which are already shared amongst the team.

Plus you could always try grouping with friends, OR maybe in the future there'll be a votekick option, or something along those lines. After all it's already been made known there's people that harass and troll others, yet there's no way to punish them so far. I'm sure something will be made for that, and there you go, one more solution to possible afk leechers, that don't currently exist as far as I can tell, anyway.

Blade Storm................................

So, not only did they NOT fix the poison vulnerability, they actually NERFED the ultimate??? What the hell??????

Its still vulnerable to poison, only now it only hits 9 mobs......................................................

So uh. Do we get to keep these sexy toys after the event is over?

Yes you keep the vandal after event, and just got reply from support i can buy vandal now and keep it after account wipe, they say it should be a item that wont be wiped.