Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.3 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Can no longer use Switch Teleport or Pull on teammates standing in mission extraction zone.

Could you also make it so people in the mission extraction zone cannot use those skills on other players? I hate it when I want to loot the upper floor of the normal extraction room and some impatient Mag pulls me to finish the mission.

This is actually funny because I bought Ash a while ago and then I read his ultimate was nerfed. Then all of a sudden I come back home and I read it's ult has been buffed up lol best purchase ever. Other than that, I'm enjoying the new Vandal, which has an awesome SFX when firing it. Simply badass. Nice updates and thanks for the hard work, DE!

After I finished the mission, info 'new update available' came up, I quit the game, opened launcher, and... I can't download it :( My launcher stops at 'Checking for updates' and nothing happens... Is it common problem right now, or it's just me and my luck?

-----------

Edit: Every time the download starts, it stops after a second. I waited now a little longer before reseting launcher and an info came up 'Failed to update the game'. Please help :(

Edited by Anavarael

TheRealTuna, on 15 February 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

I have a little over 3 million credits,

And how much cash have you personally put into the game?

I see you have a master badge, those are 99 USD, I'm sure the devs have made more than they expected off you already

Now, if you were completely F2P that would be something different

lol im f2p and have over 5millon credits -.- and have like 35 pages of mods 4 sell

Edited by nEkoz

Ash Bladestorm Desc. needs changing from "all nearby enemies" to "a dozen nearby enemies", with numbers in the boost as you get it... not really happy about this at all to be honest.

So to clear rooms or atleast manage them you are now limits to Nyx, Frost[if you can double hit], Volt, and Mag again. Was nice having Ash do the rampage on everything. instead its back to Mag the destoryer of missions

Ash Bladestorm Desc. needs changing from "all nearby enemies" to "a dozen nearby enemies", with numbers in the boost as you get it... not really happy about this at all to be honest.

So to clear rooms or atleast manage them you are now limits to Nyx, Frost[if you can double hit], Volt, and Mag again. Was nice having Ash do the rampage on everything. instead its back to Mag the destoryer of missions

But a sufficiently edgy Ash can clear rooms with smoke screen and proper weapons while Mag does her little dance.

Can no longer use Switch Teleport or Pull on teammates standing in mission extraction zone.

I agree with the teleport switch since that can make someone lose out on the end mission reward.

I do not, however, agree with pull not being able to be used. Sometimes there is one guy that rushes ahead and starts the timer when everyone else is going around making sure there isn't any loot left in the last couple of rooms. It allows us to reset the timer so we don't have to rush through every thing and possibly miss something. I always pull people back into the evacuation point, if they go afk waiting, so they don't miss out on anything.

With that said, the idea of unlocking color palletes with credits, like the idea of unlocking warframe/inventory slots with credits, structurally doesn't make sense. A credit sink by definition is something that you can endlessly invest credits into. There are a limited number of colors available, so using that as a credit sink would be insufficient.

I suggested they can make new palettes very easily to keep it rolling (10 minutes of colorpicking, 100 new colors)

Yeah, once you invest a couple billion there will be an end to it, but I doubt most F2P players are going to get to that point when you can play through all the content the game has in a couple weeks

Also grinding Xini nonstop gets pretty boring man

Play Gnathos like a real man

Bladestorm improvements: Ash is now invulnerable when using Bladestorm.

Fixed an edge case where Bladestorm would fail to target any enemies.

Bladestorm increased number of enemies targeted to: 7, 9, or 12 depending on level.

YAY! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yah I love the new invul frames, I really do wish it could hit more enemies feels less now, but I guess it was limited down because of the glitchyness of it targetting multiple enemies to kill.

I think a good way to solve this would be to add multi hit to Bladestorm like scindo or fragor's multi hit properties, it would fix the need to hit more targets one by one by making it multi hit more than one enemie with one slash, so if there was an enemy Ash teleported to during blade storm and they were all bundled up, Ash could multi hit everything around him if possible maybe a 360 radius hitbox range around Ash for the multi hit.

Again thanks for the quick fix love the new Ash invul frames to his ultimate.

Edited by BushidoCode