Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.3 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

you see THIS is why i have faith in DE right now

Warframe is CONSISTENTLY getting better every day

I LOVE the new differentiated ammo types (green-shotgun,blue-rifle,orange-pistol,purple-sniper), great touch

also love more new enemy types and tactics (grineer grenades and whatnot)

just loving all the new stuff overall (more guns, more baddies, MOAR)

keep up the great work team DE =]

this is what I mean when I reply to posts and tell ppl that we're still in a closed beta and you just need to have a lil patience sometimes =]

I do hope a more thorough workup is in the works on the ingame stats on frames/weapons and inventory management soon though, as it is becoming more and more an issue as we get more stuff

but other than that, great work all around =]

This part of the update is freaking awesome

Super-Hot Fixes: 3 PM EST

Bladestorm improvements: Ash is now invulnerable when using Bladestorm.

Fixed an edge case where Bladestorm would fail to target any enemies.

Bladestorm increased number of enemies targeted to: 7, 9, or 12 depending on level.

Added an Infestation version of "Mobile Defense" in Eris.

Fixed rifle mods not being compatible with new Braton Vandal.

Can no longer use Switch Teleport or Pull on teammates standing in mission extraction zone.

Fixed a couple edge case crashes in physics and net code.

Super-Super-Hot-Fixes: 4:45 PM EST

Fixed Nervos targeting you if downed

Fixed Nervos repeatedly stun locking character, no break out time

Broken Objective marker has been fixed in Grineer levels.

So far GREAT updates, but as others said there are two concerns for me along with some other things;

1.) Will Warframe/Weapon slots be available for F2P? I was thinking about ways it could work without taking away from game profits, credits are obviously not going to be an option. But maybe a new type of currency?

Idea: (I'll call the idea's currency Xee for simplicty) This credit is obtained by completing matches, by doing this you'll gain a small number of Xee, but by completing more and more matches WITHOUT any aborting/leaving AND logging in at least once a day you can build up a small multiplier for it. This multiplier would, of course, have a maximum cap so as not to be stacked too high. This would keep tons of players coming back on a daily basis and give F2P players a way to ultimately get the slots they would need without devaluing Platinum/Credits.

2.)Simple question, will the optional wipe delete Warframes or will it just delete all Items and set the Warframes back to level 0?

Other observations;

1.) Wall running doesn't seem to have much use, although I can see you're adressing that with the new tile sets.

1b.) IN the new tile set, mob can't seem to track you if you're in one of the new pipes.

2.) Warframe build times are a bit high, while I do understand you have to give some challenge to us F2P'ers it takes almost a week (or more) per frame (if you're lucky) to find all three parts, farm for them, build them, and then finally the 3 day wait for the Warframe itself. That's quite a long time, if you can shed about 12-36 hours off of that it would be a bit "better" in my friends/my own opinions.

3.) The current "end game" (level 25-30 missions) are a bit too easy. Granted I have a pretty good team going on when I do them, but it feels like we're blazing by them way too fast.

Besides other small things, this game is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I'm even considering getting one of the founders packages, which to most isn't that big, but for me it's huge considering I haven't spent my own money on a game in around 3 years+. Good job DE and keep it up!

So far GREAT updates, but as others said there are two concerns for me along with some other things;

1.) Will Warframe/Weapon slots be available for F2P? I was thinking about ways it could work without taking away from game profits, credits are obviously not going to be an option. But maybe a new type of currency?

Idea: (I'll call the idea's currency Xee for simplicty) This credit is obtained by completing matches, by doing this you'll gain a small number of Xee, but by completing more and more matches WITHOUT any aborting/leaving AND logging in at least once a day you can build up a small multiplier for it. This multiplier would, of course, have a maximum cap so as not to be stacked too high. This would keep tons of players coming back on a daily basis and give F2P players a way to ultimately get the slots they would need without devaluing Platinum/Credits.

2.)Simple question, will the optional wipe delete Warframes or will it just delete all Items and set the Warframes back to level 0?

Other observations;

1.) Wall running doesn't seem to have much use, although I can see you're adressing that with the new tile sets.

1b.) IN the new tile set, mob can't seem to track you if you're in one of the new pipes.

2.) Warframe build times are a bit high, while I do understand you have to give some challenge to us F2P'ers it takes almost a week (or more) per frame (if you're lucky) to find all three parts, farm for them, build them, and then finally the 3 day wait for the Warframe itself. That's quite a long time, if you can shed about 12-36 hours off of that it would be a bit "better" in my friends/my own opinions.

3.) The current "end game" (level 25-30 missions) are a bit too easy. Granted I have a pretty good team going on when I do them, but it feels like we're blazing by them way too fast.

Besides other small things, this game is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I'm even considering getting one of the founders packages, which to most isn't that big, but for me it's huge considering I haven't spent my own money on a game in around 3 years+. Good job DE and keep it up!

Warframe farming system is fine as is, currently I got a ton of full set warframes in foundry Im never going to build because no slots to use em in, it literally took me 3 runs to get full frost set frame, if your unlucky just take a break and try again some other time, rng is rng.

Better question. Who is Nervos?

I think it is a new Grineer enemy. Grineer Nervos, might be? It's supposedly based of off the Grineer Seeker, but instead of exploding the little orbs stun you and kill your shields before they fall to the ground.

That's all rumour, by the way.

Warframe farming system is fine as is, currently I got a ton of full set warframes in foundry Im never going to build because no slots to use em in, it literally took me 3 runs to get full frost set frame, if your unlucky just take a break and try again some other time, rng is rng.

Farming wasn't really the issue, but can add to the total time which is why I added in my rant but my solution suggested otherwise. Under the assumption you have all the Warframe BP's build time is still 3 1/2 days, which is pretty hefty but definately not a major issue, just my/friends opinion on it.

This game is f2p and not all in game is Free.. all weapons and warframes u can get for free.. even helms if u have lucky be online when proper alert apper.. same with orokin.. only some thinks are realy for cash.. slots and color palete.. its not to much.. for simple 5$ u can get 3 warframe slots and 2 weapons slots.. is too much ? .. atm i have 3 slots and im happy.

This game is f2p and not all in game is Free.. all weapons and warframes u can get for free.. even helms if u have lucky be online when proper alert apper.. same with orokin.. only some thinks are realy for cash.. slots and color palete.. its not to much.. for simple 5$ u can get 3 warframe slots and 2 weapons slots.. is too much ? .. atm i have 3 slots and im happy.

As I said before I'm thinking about getting a founder package, but even If I did i'd still stand by the idea. Some people seriously can't shell out any cash for games, there should be an alternative for people like that, though it should be a difficult and long task.

Farming wasn't really the issue, but can add to the total time which is why I added in my rant but my solution suggested otherwise. Under the assumption you have all the Warframe BP's build time is still 3 1/2 days, which is pretty hefty but definately not a major issue, just my/friends opinion on it.

I don't really mind the build timer, gives me a chance to do other things

I don't really mind the build timer, gives me a chance to do other things

Just a bit high is all, I wouldn't truly be bothered if they never changed it, but I'd prefer it was a tad shorter is all. Eitherway, it's just an opinion, it's up to DE to decide if it goes or stays.

Can no longer use Switch Teleport or Pull on teammates standing in mission extraction zone.

Could you also make it so people in the mission extraction zone cannot use those skills on other players? I hate it when I want to loot the upper floor of the normal extraction room and some impatient Mag pulls me to finish the mission.

I have a feeling that I am the mainpart of this discussion here :/

As I said before I'm thinking about getting a founder package, but even If I did i'd still stand by the idea. Some people seriously can't shell out any cash for games, there should be an alternative for people like that, though it should be a difficult and long task.

but you allready can have everything for free... you want them to pay you?

You fixed Ash's bladestorm too late. A shame since I know a few people who sold him because of that, as well as his teleport being bugged(it worked like Loki's switch where if you could see any part of them, you could use the power, but now you need a near full body line of sight and need to be close enough to teleport or it'll just drain your energy and do nothing. This is completely removes the point of teleport.)

i think you guys should mark positions in mobile defence, like Section A, Section B, and middle as Sextion C on the map of something. or even color the alerts on the map different so we dont confuse which side is finished and which side is not when lotus is hacking it. also a moving mission would be awesome, like protect the cart, we ride on the cart as it moved and defend it from targets around it, like turrent units and such, it could have places where you could get off as the orikon thing is moving on the tracks you kill enemies on ground and then get back on it to have it move faster.