Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.3 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

So now itsbeen a few days since 6.3.2 [6.3 in general] I have realised that while playing Ash i have pretty much completely stopped using his Bladestorm.

While thinking about it and generally looking at my play style on Ash, I saw that the reason i stopped using it is the kill limit. 12 for 100 power just isnt worth the button press, the only thing good out of it is invicibilty and thats only as long lived as you are killing those potential 12. Before with no limit and Area/Range at least partly coming into it, you wereable to spec Ash to increase/modify his Ultimate to compete with others such as Crush/Avalanchebecause the skill was for a rampage on all nerby enemies not some.

What i have found myself doing instead [as i use my Ash to lvl melee weapons] it just constantly smoke bombing and using my power that way instead and melee things to death, you can regen shields, invicible [some what] and you get the kills that bladestorm would miss for the same amount of power in the long term.

TL:DR

Guess what im saying is that you screwed Ash.

"Ash is now invulnerable when using Bladestorm"

Wow, I made a passing comment about this in the Design Council; can't believe you actually did it <3

EDIT: In terms of the other changes to Bladestorm, I like how Ash now teleports back to the starting location after kills. In terms of the nerfing of the amount of potential targets... ehhhh... I don't think it's *all* that bad; I mean, I mainly play solo, so it might be different in multiplayer, but I've rarely been able to get more than 10 people targetted all at once with Bladestorm. I just haven't had that many people in the room/in power range. However, I can understand the grievances of others; there are other powerful, comparable ults that still do more damage.

Edited by Hilgrad

While I agree that this should be looked into, this is largely cosmetic. Yes, I do know that cosmetics (eg. colours, alt helmets) are part of the money-earning part of Warframe for DE. There are possibly more serious issues that need to be fixed first, I think. Like getting stuck in spots from moa/happy grineer stomps and ancient whacks. eg. this:

https://forums.warfr...ic/11202-stuck/

Having to abandon mission just before getting to extraction is a potential ragequit issue for some players. Even me if I've just had a bad or tiring day at work... but while someone like me might just take an hour's break, some people might just quit entirely while dismissing this otherwise great game for being unpolished/buggy. Game difficulty balance, actual (current cummulative from mods) informative stats display of weapons and warframes in Arsenal, UI menu 'locking' bugs (that need logging off to 'fix'), stay in group session when going to system view. These are some of things I hope DE fixes before ending the current Closed Beta.

My brother has also come across this issue of being stuck between a corner and a box/doodad, and quite often that items from boxes fly into these inaccessible nooks. It's tantalising when you can't pick up that one affinity/energy orb stuck in a corner.

Hot-Fixes: 12 Noon EST, February 19th

Removed Open-Beta Weekend "Braton Vandal" from Market.

Boosted Rhino and Frost base sprint by 5%.

Lowered base Damage of Toxic Ancient cloud.

Rhino Radial Blast does more damage as it levels.

Rhino Stomp stun length escalates with level increase.

Defense spawn room Navigation fix

Improved Trinity speed for Health trade off.

Oh boy....Rhino Stomp's stun time is amazing now. In Xini it kept ancients in mid air for at least 2-3 seconds, maybe more.

Radial Blast I still have mixed feelings about, Some times, it seems it can KO lv 33+ Chargers, other times it doesn't....does range the targets are hit effect damage?

i dont feel that ash is nerfed in any way..

Her ult clearly states that she goes on a rampage killing everyone around her.

So if there are 12 people right next to her, or like in a few cases even more she decides to go on a rampage and kill only 9 of those.

Kinda lame... they need to change the discripton or stay true to the original skill.

Make ash's ult work like

You start with the closest enemy and work out to a radius, killing all enemies in that radius with no limit

If you have less than 10 kills by the time you get to the edge, you keep going til you get 10 or however many the skill gives

That way it can still clear a mob, but it can be useful at longer ranges too

I don't have ash though, so this is just observations

Love the changes to Rhino sprint speed. Much needed, thanks.

However, can't download the update. This has never happened before.

First says "Downloading updates 0 / 5 MB" then goes back to "Checking for Updates" for god knows how long and then asks to retry the update. (edit: actually, now stuck at checking... weird)

I've tried with compatibility settings, running as admin, enabling/disabling bulk download. No change.

Anybody else getting this?

Edited by Indrome

Hey guys! I really like what you're doing with this game. It's kind of weird, but this is one of the few games I keep coming back to on a daily basis. That doesn't happen so often anymore, so that's quite an achievement for you guys!

I'd like to point something out. In the arsenal, it only shows the weapon base stats without all the upgrades. Granted, you can do some simple arithmatics to find out what the stats of your weapons are, but it would be nice if you could see them right from the arsenal.

DE, can we possibly see the number changes. I would like to keep the wiki up to date, but i don't have all the frames and weapons to see all the changes. how much speed did the trin get and how much health did she loose? what is the rhinos/frosts sprint speed total now? and so on...

thanks for any numbers!