Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some of Warframe's most memeable lines/quotes/dialogue?

Zahnny

I've always had a sweet spot for lines of dialogue that get turned into a meme through overuse or other purposes in a game or fandom.

Two notable ones I've noticed in recent usage are Konzu's early lunch and dyes from the Eurasian zone.

Surprised I've not seen Exploiter Orbs lines get memed yet.

Yes, some of Exploiter lines can come in pretty handy in certain forum situations. Give it time, mems are born spontaneously.

Grofit.

Anything Tyl Regor says.

Conclave Cephalons have some amusing lines, but since it is Conclave... you get the idea.

Edit: Clem.

Edited by rand0mname
  • Like 1

From the current variety of lines?  Probably Vor's dialog...and all of its varieties as well as degenerations.
Maybe the Groft line from Frohd Bek.

From a bit back in time?  Greedy milk lines from Sargus Ruk during the gradivus dilemma.

From way back to lines that I'll have a hard time not associating with Warframe "Combat formation bravo" along with "You leave my mother out of this"...sadly they've mostly fallen out of usage with the community due to them being ancient.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

The odds were against us...

No they weren't. The odds are so seriously in our favour. Have you seen my rivens ffs?

Or she says that when one of you was playing a Frost...and its just "Seriously?  I hope that Lotus never gambles if that is her understanding of odds...."

Edited by Tsukinoki
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

They aren't just gonna let us walk out of here.

Yo dude, you can frikkin' teleport!!!!!

I love that one, especially as Limbo. Where I can literally just make it so that me and the prisoner can just walk out of there.

For me, aside from the obvious ones like Clem, I've got a running joke with my friend about how 'The Grineer used to be builders, now all they make is war.'.

Just now, Teljaxx said:

How has no one mentioned anything about "Its the Grineer!" yet? That's like, the original Warframe meme. Even Clem knows that one!

I personally prefer Darvo's rendition of "I'm detecting a large security force heading your way.  It's the Gri...wait...no...it's the Corpus.  Definitely the Corpus."

• Like 2