Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zahnny

What are some of Warframe's most memeable lines/quotes/dialogue?

I've always had a sweet spot for lines of dialogue that get turned into a meme through overuse or other purposes in a game or fandom.

Two notable ones I've noticed in recent usage are Konzu's early lunch and dyes from the Eurasian zone.

Surprised I've not seen Exploiter Orbs lines get memed yet.

Look at you, coming into these forums, when you know your are not pure........

"I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Ooh. I always learn so much... from a live dissection."

that "greedy milk"-line from gradivus dilemma

I mean it got turned into such a meme that we have a Glyph and a K-Drive deckart of it now

The odds were against us...

No they weren't. The odds are so seriously in our favour. Have you seen my rivens ffs?

They aren't just gonna let us walk out of here.

Yo dude, you can frikkin' teleport!!!!!

Yes, some of Exploiter lines can come in pretty handy in certain forum situations. Give it time, mems are born spontaneously.

Grofit.

Anything Tyl Regor says.

Conclave Cephalons have some amusing lines, but since it is Conclave... you get the idea.

Edit: Clem.

From the current variety of lines?  Probably Vor's dialog...and all of its varieties as well as degenerations.
Maybe the Groft line from Frohd Bek.

From a bit back in time?  Greedy milk lines from Sargus Ruk during the gradivus dilemma.

From way back to lines that I'll have a hard time not associating with Warframe "Combat formation bravo" along with "You leave my mother out of this"...sadly they've mostly fallen out of usage with the community due to them being ancient.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

The odds were against us...

No they weren't. The odds are so seriously in our favour. Have you seen my rivens ffs?

Or she says that when one of you was playing a Frost...and its just "Seriously?  I hope that Lotus never gambles if that is her understanding of odds...."

I remember every damn line. People just need to say "Look at them!" for the whole damn sermon to comes to my mind.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

They aren't just gonna let us walk out of here.

Yo dude, you can frikkin' teleport!!!!!

I love that one, especially as Limbo. Where I can literally just make it so that me and the prisoner can just walk out of there.

For me, aside from the obvious ones like Clem, I've got a running joke with my friend about how 'The Grineer used to be builders, now all they make is war.'.

Operator, Ordis is counting stars... All accounted for.

It's so memorable because I hear it all the time!

How has no one mentioned anything about "Its the Grineer!" yet? That's like, the original Warframe meme. Even Clem knows that one!

Just now, Teljaxx said:

How has no one mentioned anything about "Its the Grineer!" yet? That's like, the original Warframe meme. Even Clem knows that one!

I personally prefer Darvo's rendition of "I'm detecting a large security force heading your way.  It's the Gri...wait...no...it's the Corpus.  Definitely the Corpus."

Tenno are you ready for today's stea... deal, today's deal!

38 minutes ago, iLightning13 said:

Cancel that. I thought it said "memorable".

You saved me from an off-topic post, thank you!

Also...

wFjRvvG.jpg

I would say Corrupted Vor's appearance and death speech, Lotus' nagging about relics and reactant, and her lines about Bursas/Juggies. I usually make fun of these a lot with my friends and bf.

“We all do what we can, Stardust.”

Ticker is amazing.

I have a few favorites, my clan is named Look At Them for instance. 🤣