Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Devstream: April 5th at 2 p.m ET!

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

next Wednesday like tomorow or next week ?

Oh and thanks for keeping us informed its always apreciated ^.^ 

😡

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

next Devstream - it will be on April 5th at 2 p.m ET

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Stay tuned for the 'coming soon' thread next Wednesday!

I'm amazed how people cant read... Seriously, sometimes I think that reading with understanding is for the chosen.

6 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

😡

I'm amazed how people cant read... Seriously, sometimes I think that reading with understanding is for the chosen.

Wait that must really have touched a nerve.

i'm realy sorry for not being one of the chosen one tenno ^.^ 

i'm always having trouble with next X day with that thing called wait how is it called again yeah timeZone so basicly we could be Wednesday for some tenno on the planet so it means its next week or does she means tomorrow. I'm always confused on that always the day before the infamous target of the next X day.

Please enlighten me tenno i'm realy bad at this.

9 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Can someone make a reference citing how many devstream delays we've had in 2019 alone?

Yeah if you wish

first one of january 18th ( 122)

- the next one was suposed to be feb 1st but was reported one week feb 8 so thats one  (123) 

after that 2 weeks suposed to be the feb 22 but it was on  march 1st  (124)

and we got the dev stream 125 on time ^.^ 

all that done based on the forums and youtube upload times ^.^ 

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:

😡

To be fair in some countries "next Wednesday" actually refers to the next Wednesday on the calendar so in this case it would be tomorrow, not next week. So why not ask instead of staying confused^^

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

Just dropping a quick note about our next Devstream - it will be on April 5th at 2 p.m ET. Stay tuned for the 'coming soon' thread next Wednesday!
See you then... 😄

Any clarification on why it got pushed back?, was looking forward to Wisp/Gas City News.

Looking forward to the next major update with all the cosmetic changes and new frames. Was interested in when we are getting stalker mode, how far out is Railjack, What planet will get the next major open space, Will you be adding more modular items to the game like a void forge where you can create custom warframes by using the blueprints for other existing warframes parts to have a mixture of their abilities?

16 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

To be fair in some countries "next Wednesday" actually refers to the next Wednesday on the calendar so in this case it would be tomorrow, not next week. So why not ask instead of staying confused^^

To be fair, it makes perfect sense to post a “Coming soon” thread the day after posting a thread announcing the event and 8 days before the event. One can understand why this might cause confusion. 

13 hours ago, (XB1)Fevi117 said:

I'm hoping this means they are getting closer to releasing some big stuff, like Jupiter and Railjack

very much doute that, already Thursday and nothing out yet. getting close to April too and the first thing to come out is gonna end up an April fools joke, watch. (cuz yey, very funny)

11 hours ago, Hex-Maniac said:

Does it mean we wont get any new content until 3/4week ?  (except Equinox prime?) Damn this Q1 2019 was already really poor in content tbh , well i hope we will get at least Nyx/Atlas deluxe & some augment mod

Yes.

According to Twitter, we are supposed to be getting something this spring, but spring only lasts for a few weeks, give or take?. Also not sure what your own feelings are on it, but Skins are not really content. Nor are augment mods, but that's just IMO.  

On 2019-03-27 at 1:16 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Just dropping a quick note about our next Devstream - it will be on April 5th at 2 p.m ET. Stay tuned for the 'coming soon' thread next Wednesday!

Excited to see what's coming. 🙂 

On 2019-03-27 at 1:19 AM, -_Highlander_- said:

I can use good news atm :whew:

Hope everything is good. Have a nice weekend.

14 hours ago, Stigma311 said:

Really why on Apirl 5th . That is on my birthday lol

Birthday cake + Warframe is a great combo. Happy birthday in advance. 🍰

Archived