Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Devstream: April 5th at 2 p.m ET!

[DE]Rebecca

Is this the right thread to ask questions in for the next stream?

Here's a couple:

Is channeling still being removed/reworked in Melee 3.0?

If not, are you working on changing how it works on controllers? Locked input to right stick press is really bad, and I'm still using a button mapping from before that update because of it, making melee channeling completely inaccessible to me.

Any chance we can have the ability menu expanded? I'd like to be able to put gear hotkeys and stuff there. It really feels like we're basically losing half the available inputs on controllers since the only input mappable to the ability menu is focus and transference.

Well, just in case then:

• Will we see a rebalance on Cetus's decoration prices to be more accessible and in-line with ticker's in Fortuna?
  • What is the size of the Railjack Dojo hangar compared with Obstacle Course rooms? 
  • Since on a previous devstream you advised solo players to think about building ghost clans for the Railjack update can it be assumed that members from an alliance can also team up for Railjack missions?

Kudos to the whole team, and I want to make clear how much I loved your interview with Mogamu! There should be more of these moments where devs talk more freely and about a great variety of topics asked by the community. 😄

1 hour ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

There should be more of these moments where devs talk more freely and about a great variety of topics asked by the community.

I'm 100% behind this, even if not showcasing new contents, just talking about the game would be very nice.

Archived