Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

44 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Holy smokes the detail now that we can see it upclose 😱 I couldn't understand some decisions at first, but upon reinspecting base Equinox I must attest the Art Team has, once again, surpassed themselves in cementing the base -> Prime transition.

If this is looking like this, how the heck will Inaros look next year... *foams*

and then we have Frost prime being a basic skin

Can we get more options for boosters? Like at least give us the choice to choose what boosters we want when we buy Prime access. I know you guys won't lower the price or remove boosters as that is where most of the value is at. So business wise it would be a bad idea to lower price. But as someone who has leveled everything and done builds on whatever I wanted to already, I don't need boosters. And since I bought a prime pack later before it was gone and bought the next early I have almost 180 days worth of affinity and credits that I will never get to use anyways. So it's just pointless spending money on boosters I don't need whatsoever. The option to choose between the 4 boosters would be cool. I wouldn't mind a resource and drop chance booster instead. Or better yet just take out the boosters and add 1200 platinum to give us more flexibility.

44 минуты назад, NightmareT12 сказал:

No, each form has the colors of the opposite -- in fact default Equinox Day has blue all over it, just faded out. Meanwhile Night form had white torn off, hence the colors.

Even the shape of the horns is remniscent of the markings of the default helmet.

I mean look at the chest

So DE since Equinox prime is coming. Will we ever get the ability to use different warframe forms as an Articula option? I want to have 3 Equinox Prime articulas with the different forms. Also when we receive prime noggles for equinox, will we get 3 noggles since there are 3 regular equinox noggles?

Will there be a small rework accompanying her? She quite needs an update for the current state of the game. Her lack of fluidity is truly preventing an enjoying game play focusing on her unique aspects (pun intended) - and given the reliance on augments to prevent so, it would very much be appreciated that the base frame, without those specific mods, would get a pass. 

4 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

Please... I beg of you guys... Remove boosters and lower the price for Syandana and Armor.

Facts lol. Seems like they're adding it as a money grab. "Either get the whole thing, or don't"

Archived