Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

15 hours ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Can we get more options for boosters? Like at least give us the choice to choose what boosters we want when we buy Prime access. I know you guys won't lower the price or remove boosters as that is where most of the value is at. So business wise it would be a bad idea to lower price. But as someone who has leveled everything and done builds on whatever I wanted to already, I don't need boosters. And since I bought a prime pack later before it was gone and bought the next early I have almost 180 days worth of affinity and credits that I will never get to use anyways. So it's just pointless spending money on boosters I don't need whatsoever. The option to choose between the 4 boosters would be cool. I wouldn't mind a resource and drop chance booster instead. Or better yet just take out the boosters and add 1200 platinum to give us more flexibility.

I was hoping for a plat option to be fashion framing with but I could settle for this. I have way too many credits and nothing left to level and def don't need 90 days for equinox prime.

17 hours ago, 8ubb13 said:

So.. according to picture, the Night Form is "Male"?

The form on the right that looks male is actually the Day form. The Night form has the sleeves.

That said, I've heard conflicting reports, but I think the Original intention was to have Night Equinox be female and Day Equinox be male, but I think it was ultimately left at 'all forms are female'. 

27 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

The form on the right that looks male is actually the Day form. The Night form has the sleeves.

That said, I've heard conflicting reports, but I think the Original intention was to have Night Equinox be female and Day Equinox be male, but I think it was ultimately left at 'all forms are female'. 

Well, Equinox's thematic was always Yin and Yang and the provisional name was/were Anima/Animus:

latest?cb=20150725091857

So it was always about two opposite sides from a same source -- hence why one looks more masculine and is day and the other is femenine and night. So whether Equinox is male, female, androgynous or none of these matters little for the duality theme is accurately represented and, at the end of the day (heh), completely separated, fitting in all the cases anyways.

On 2019-03-26 at 3:19 PM, THeMooN85 said:

Please... I beg of you guys... Remove boosters and lower the price for Syandana and Armor.

This this this! I'm so over getting boosters it's unreal. Every sortie, daily login, etc I get boosters. Like DE just stop. If I want a freaking booster I'll buy it myself.

7 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

There is a glitch (at least on Xbox) where the attachment colors aren't applying to the armor attached to Equinox (all attachments are forced to have default colors). Not sure if it will affect Equinox Prime but I am hoping they fix it. 

Nothing I can see in PC -- is it really happening with only Equinox? I suggest you make a topic here so DE can be on the case!
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1223-art-animation/

I'm tempted to get this pack. I really like the design (DE has surely made some great ones lately), and the accessories too. Also I'm not sure I want to grind for the parts through relics especially since the Mesa Prime release was not very friendly in this respect (Akjagara Prime I'm looking at you)... It seems I have a decision to make next week.

Probably requested already but can we please get accessories without boosters? For end game players, boosters don't help nor we (majority?) need those. 

Equinox Prime Accessories for $20 would be fantastic. 

• Isabeau Prime Syandana
  • Narvarr Prime Armor

9 minutes ago, IIAxiosII said:

Probably requested already but can we please get accessories without boosters? For end game players, boosters don't help nor we (majority?) need those. 

Equinox Prime Accessories for $20 would be fantastic. 

• Isabeau Prime Syandana
  • Narvarr Prime Armor

I'd just be happy with a check box of 5 things (4 different boosters and plat) and have to pick two.

Just now, Zelmen said:

I'd just be happy with a check box of 5 things (4 different boosters and plat) and have to pick two.

Yeah, at least different boosters would be better. Really have ZERO use for credits and affinity boosters. 😞 

So it feels like $50 for Isabeau Prime Syandana + Narvarr Prime Armor. Welp. 

On 2019-03-27 at 4:18 AM, That1Cactus said:

Preparing for that constant fear that Equinox Prime here won't work well with TennoGen skins because of over-detailing. And also still wishing Mag Prime, Frost Prime, Excal Prime would be visually revisited to be on-par with every other Prime

Hopefully if they add new model to the older primes, they keep the older model as Legacy Prime skin

Archived