Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

The boosters are a big part of why I get the pack every three months so no... I would not be adverse to a pack with just the Syandana and whatnot though.

They are equally why I refuse to get the pack, since they are useless to me.

Which is why I propose some plat goes into the accessories and the booster goes into the items (i.e. the same pack as the Equi P)

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

Which is why I propose some plat goes into the accessories and the booster goes into the items (i.e. the same pack as the Equi P)

I also would not be totally adverse to that ether but I do like getting the Plat, Accesories and boosters all in one neat package. Unless the price of the Main pack were to remain the same which I highly doubt with it getting those rather pricey boosters added to them. It may even mower the amount of plat in the main pack as a consequence and have the plat transferred to the Accessory pack. So the only way I would approve of your idea is if everything else stayed in the same price range...which would not happen most likley therefore I must politely disagree with your opinion.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

I also would not be totally adverse to that ether but I do like getting the Plat, Accesories and boosters all in one neat package. Unless the price of the Main pack were to remain the same which I highly doubt with it getting those rather pricey boosters added to them. It may even mower the amount of plat in the main pack as a consequence and have the plat transferred to the Accessory pack. So the only way I would approve of your idea is if everything else stayed in the same price range...which would not happen most likley therefore I must politely disagree with your opinion.

You care about the boosters, I don't. To me the boosters are useless.

Also, console gets plat along with the boosters. I don't see why we can't have that. Although I rather just have a 29 usd pack with the cosmetics, 200 plat and nothing else like prime vault. I don't even particularly need a vast plat supply.

2 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

I'm on Xbox, so the only bundles we have is the Prime Access and the Prime Accessories (apparently PC has more options) but I don't mind too much. I have been saving up so I can get Equinox Prime and all her stuff for a while. I am very excited.

I know this is off topic but where did you get your glyph... If you don't mind me asking?

Just now, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I'm on Xbox, so the only bundles we have is the Prime Access and the Prime Accessories (apparently PC has more options) but I don't mind too much. I have been saving up so I can get Equinox Prime and all her stuff for a while. I am very excited.

I know this is off topic but where did you get your glyph... If you don't mind me asking?

Partner glyph, redeem the code "char"

On 2019-03-26 at 11:40 PM, Hardenberg said:

Isabeau Syandana and Narvarr Armor...quite fitting those names, with the day and night theme going on.

Hell, if you caught that reference you're probably and old fart like me.

For the rest of you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladyhawke_(film)

I THOUGHT those names sounded familiar. I just couldn't place where they come from. It's been like over 20 years since I have watched the movie. I liked it a lot at the time at least. Thanks for the reminder :). 

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Guys you do realise that because the delay of equnox we are only going to get three primes this year? and I the way they carry on, they won`t try to slip the last prime in. Thank you DE now I won`t get ivara prime because of you.

Nah, the next prime is liek Atlas n Wukong so ... they can just rush it.

DE, in your Mogamu interview you kind of dismissed those of us saying we'd like to buy the Prime cosmetics but not for $50 and suggested they're free to play players that don't spend money on the game anyway. For clarification, when I keep saying I like buying cosmetics but yours are very expensive I genuinely have taken my money elsewhere. In 2018 I rather bought my kid Fortnite skins than the prime cosmetics here because it felt a lot better value even if I personally don't enjoy playing that game. There's a now pretty dead MOBA I bought skins for even if it was fairly unpopular. And sure I could still afford your packs even on top but I choose not to because the value for money feels off.
Granted, I did buy the operator body suit because I did the expensive thing with Zephyr Prime but I absolutely would have bought almost everything cosmetic if it didn't come in a $50 pack each time.
I really hope you're not ignoring all the feedback because you're assuming the wrong thing. I like collecting cosmetics but the price tag is very expensive compared to most premium skins in other games. Even just comparing it to Tennogen where a lot is of excellent quality.

Maybe you don't care but at least this is my take on it. I only posted this because I listened to the bit in the Mogamu interview twice because I'm probably in that group you were mentioning and I've never played this game as much of a F2P. All plat I've spent I've bought, I never trade for it. You are very fair and reasonable when it comes to in game prices but the more PA releases I go through the less appealing the $ prices seem to me.

10 hours ago, wargthewarg said:

DE, in your Mogamu interview you kind of dismissed those of us saying we'd like to buy the Prime cosmetics but not for $50 and suggested they're free to play players that don't spend money on the game anyway. For clarification, when I keep saying I like buying cosmetics but yours are very expensive I genuinely have taken my money elsewhere. In 2018 I rather bought my kid Fortnite skins than the prime cosmetics here because it felt a lot better value even if I personally don't enjoy playing that game. There's a now pretty dead MOBA I bought skins for even if it was fairly unpopular. And sure I could still afford your packs even on top but I choose not to because the value for money feels off.
Granted, I did buy the operator body suit because I did the expensive thing with Zephyr Prime but I absolutely would have bought almost everything cosmetic if it didn't come in a $50 pack each time.
I really hope you're not ignoring all the feedback because you're assuming the wrong thing. I like collecting cosmetics but the price tag is very expensive compared to most premium skins in other games. Even just comparing it to Tennogen where a lot is of excellent quality.

Maybe you don't care but at least this is my take on it. I only posted this because I listened to the bit in the Mogamu interview twice because I'm probably in that group you were mentioning and I've never played this game as much of a F2P. All plat I've spent I've bought, I never trade for it. You are very fair and reasonable when it comes to in game prices but the more PA releases I go through the less appealing the $ prices seem to me.

In that same interview they made a big deal about how much revenue the prime access packs generate. The incentive to these higher-priced packages is those cosmetics. It's in their best interest financially to shoot for 2-3 people buying 50 dollar packages than 10 people buying 10 dollar ones. There can also be something said for rarity drives interest as well; because the fewer people with the cosmetic the more it motivates someone to purchase the larger package.

To sum things up try to imagine that the Prime Access is meant to be like a Patreon donation with an added bonus. On console it's a bit better because it comes with a large value of platinum so it is easier to justify. Maybe they should move toward that model?

On 2019-03-27 at 9:09 AM, Colyeses said:

That said, I've heard conflicting reports, but I think the Original intention was to have Night Equinox be female and Day Equinox be male, but I think it was ultimately left at 'all forms are female'. 

If it helps, in all five DC threads that discuss Equinox during her brainstorming and design phase, she was referred to as her, she, a new female warframe, and a female Yin/Yang 'frame. I don't know how much more of a documented and original intention one can find than that. I honestly don't know where the documentation or proof of the alternative theory can be found, or what got it started in the first place.

Spoiler

As for the DC threads: they're old threads and Equinox has been with us for years, I never see the harm in making this point again.

That syandana looks nice for once. Armor tho on the other hand is just a mishmash of 2 previous armors that also were unremarkable

I only wonder if it would fit more angular warframe like Mesa or Excalibur and not only light framed like day equinox or trinity and such.

В 27.03.2019 в 03:19, THeMooN85 сказал:

Please... I beg of you guys... Remove boosters and lower the price for Syandana and Armor.

Also this.

Its ridiculous enough that a thing you release every 3 months contains essentially cosmetics (primes are also just that a skin) and worth 50$ which is a price of a AAA game which is ridiculous especially considering lack of actual content in his game for more than a year, but you STILL refuse to remove useless boosters and separate them from cosmetics, making itimpossble to buy just cosmetics for those who have zero interest in those useless boosters. So people end up not buying ANYTHING.

And did I mention you cant even choose the boosters itself between 4 dfferent ones and always get that garbage affinity no matter what? That business strategy is absolutely ridiculous.

В 30.03.2019 в 04:07, (PS4)Island-Delver-Go сказал:

In that same interview they made a big deal about how much revenue the prime access packs generate. The incentive to these higher-priced packages is those cosmetics. It's in their best interest financially to shoot for 2-3 people buying 50 dollar packages than 10 people buying 10 dollar ones. 

Basic math, 10 people for 20-25$ equals 200-250$ - doesnt have to be 10$, or 2-3 for 50$ equals 100/150$.

Someone at DE failde that math test. Thats how steam does their sales and thats why it was the most successful store until epic bs hit.

Цитата

There can also be something said for rarity drives interest as well; because the fewer people with the cosmetic the more it motivates someone to purchase the larger package.

Bull****. It does the OPPOSITE. Everyone who runs with prime cosmetics just run with misa, edo or tagris, and people buy it during unvaulting not pa so its infinitely lower price. Other prime cosmetics doesnt exist because they look like hot trash compared to those 3. Thats why no one buys anything else for 50$. It actually demotives to buy prime cosmetics and incentivizes to buy tennogen or even regular skins/armor/syandanas because theres more variety of tenogen, for lover price, same quality and you have far fewer chances to run into your clone wearing same cosmetics.

Archived