Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Helen

2 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

I didn't get them because I purchased the Access Pack only and I got everything in that Access Pack. You get the armor and syandana only if you purchase the Accessories Pack.

I had purchased the access pack and got everything including the armor and syndana (the $70 pack).

2 hours ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

So can we get channeling effects on the new Prime armor? It's my understanding that the Narvarr Prime armor does not have any. The physics aren't the best but that's ok I guess. It would've also been cool if the Isabeau Syandana had a matted silky metalic but that's just my opinion.

The Imugi Prime didn't have any either. I'd wait until the channeling update gets done and once we see how that works out and how it affects cosmetics ask for peoper stuff in both sets.

14 hours ago, Lobosandia said:

I had purchased the access pack and got everything including the armor and syndana (the $70 pack).

No that’s not possible. I even checked with Support and this is what they said...  

——————

For consoles, there are always 2 packs, the Prime Access Pack, and the Prime Accessories pack. The Prime Access pack generally includes the Warframe, Weapons and platinum, and the Prime Accessories pack will usually include Platinum, Skins, the Syandana/Sugatra and the Boosters.

We can see that you purchased the Prime Access Pack, this pack does not include boosters or any of the accessories!

We can also see that you have successfully purchased the Prime Accessories pack and you now have all of the items!

Thanks for supporting Warframe, happy hunting Tenno !

——————

I mean, the description in the eShop is clear. They list exactly what items you get when you purchase the Access Pack and what you’ll get when you purchase the Accessories Pack. So if you really only purchased the Access Pack on Switch like you’re saying and got the armor and syandana then you shouldn’t have gotten them. You’re not supposed to get the accessories if you didn’t purchase the Accessories Pack 🙂   

391-C0-AAF-C007-4634-878-F-AE06-E5-EFFFC

On 2019-04-02 at 2:10 PM, Hakugarasu said:

Bold of you stating that Orthos Prime was my starter melee weapon.

My beloved first melee was the one and only... FANG PRIME!!! 

I didn’t specifically said it was “your” starter weapon. I said it is A starter weapon. So newer weapons that can be locked away should be more powerful. And when I said “you” I meant in general. There are many daggers even single that are better than the Fang Prime. I wish the Fang Prime were better. I really do believe they deserve a little upgrade. Like higher critical chance and damage, being that daggers tend to get people unexpectedly. Swords can be seen coming from a mile away while daggers tend to be seen too late. And they should be super quick. 

A bonus effect daggers could have is when you swing without them being out, it performs an execution regardless if the enemy notices you or not. May not be as much damage as swords but that bonus would even them out. I’ve seen a lot of dagger wielding character games and movies. 

Btw, my first prime weapon was a Nikana Prime. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

I didn’t specifically said it was “your” starter weapon. I said it is A starter weapon. So newer weapons that can be locked away should be more powerful. And when I said “you” I meant in general. There are many daggers even single that are better than the Fang Prime. I wish the Fang Prime were better. I really do believe they deserve a little upgrade. Like higher critical chance and damage, being that daggers tend to get people unexpectedly. Swords can be seen coming from a mile away while daggers tend to be seen too late. And they should be super quick. 

A bonus effect daggers could have is when you swing without them being out, it performs an execution regardless if the enemy notices you or not. May not be as much damage as swords but that bonus would even them out. I’ve seen a lot of dagger wielding character games and movies. 

Btw, my first prime weapon was a Nikana Prime. 

Agree. They need to buff Daggers/Dual Daggers. I'm not into swords(only nikanas or polearm/staff). 

9 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

No that’s not possible. I even checked with Support and this is what they said...  

——————

For consoles, there are always 2 packs, the Prime Access Pack, and the Prime Accessories pack. The Prime Access pack generally includes the Warframe, Weapons and platinum, and the Prime Accessories pack will usually include Platinum, Skins, the Syandana/Sugatra and the Boosters.

We can see that you purchased the Prime Access Pack, this pack does not include boosters or any of the accessories!

We can also see that you have successfully purchased the Prime Accessories pack and you now have all of the items!

Thanks for supporting Warframe, happy hunting Tenno !

——————

I mean, the description in the eShop is clear. They list exactly what items you get when you purchase the Access Pack and what you’ll get when you purchase the Accessories Pack. So if you really only purchased the Access Pack on Switch like you’re saying and got the armor and syandana then you shouldn’t have gotten them. You’re not supposed to get the accessories if you didn’t purchase the Accessories Pack 🙂   

391-C0-AAF-C007-4634-878-F-AE06-E5-EFFFC

You're right :) I had a gift card applied to my Nintendo account that reduced the payment to $70, so I didn't notice that I had bought two packs and thought I just mistakenly didn't buy it the first time I tried to buy it. That's my bad.

To be honest, it's very ambiguous in the eShop what's included in the packs. I don't think it's clear at all. The market only has one of the packs and you have to actually dig to get the other one.

Has anyone noticed the price for the prime accessories packs keeps going up by 10 bucks with each new prime access? And at 50 bucks is way to much in my opinion especially since they are not giving plat with them.

honestly....equinox NEEDS a rework.....i hate her 3 AND her 4 due to wasting so much time having to build S#&$ up.....her maim should do a ton more damage as slash procs and not a build up nuke. basically her 4 should be over time with slashing pulses and healing pulses, and her 3 should be instant/ build up based on enemy damage done to them instead of receiving damage (night form at least) her 2 is still good, night form at least, not to sure about day form as its ehh, i dont like fast enemies at all. Her 1 should be duality by default, but in a way that is different, 3 modes, day form with night specter, night form with day specter, both until they die, and a combination form of the 2 with 1/2 of stats of each, with her other powers being 1/2 of each other.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I’d like to know why Equinox’s pack is soooo expensive! 
For example, it’s far away more expensive than Volt+Loki pack, and this one has so many more items on it!

Isn’t it a good idea to review Equinox’s price? 🤭 I’m sure much more players will be happy to get it!

On 2019-05-06 at 4:35 AM, (PS4)DelianeBR said:

Hey, I’d like to know why Equinox’s pack is soooo expensive! 
For example, it’s far away more expensive than Volt+Loki pack, and this one has so many more items on it!

Isn’t it a good idea to review Equinox’s price? 🤭 I’m sure much more players will be happy to get it!

This is a new prime Access, while Volt + Loki have been offered already at least twice before, thus the lower price compared to the last prime frame made available

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On ‎2019‎-‎04‎-‎05 at 2:05 PM, Vethar said:

Has anyone noticed the price for the prime accessories packs keeps going up by 10 bucks with each new prime access? And at 50 bucks is way to much in my opinion especially since they are not giving plat with them.

This game is Free-to-Play and is built for the 'Whales'. The people who buy everything all the time. It will never change as long as they exist here. Every company tries to see how far it can push before mass outrage takes over.

Personally $140 for a frame is way, way, way too much. And her abilities are not that great. I earned her in game already. She does look pretty cool though.

Archived