Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.6

[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.6

PRIME VAULT CLOSED

The following items have returned to the Vault and their Relics have been removed from drops:

• Ember Prime
  • Frost Prime
  • Latron Prime
  • Reaper Prime
  • Sicarus Prime
  • Glaive Prime

As always, if you own the now Vaulted Relics they will remain in your Inventory until you use/trade them.

Exploiter Orb Changes:

• You can now waypoint the Exploiter vents!

Changes:

• K-Drive Race Affinity has been increased!
    • Affinity gained per Gate is now 500 (previously 200)
    • Affinity gained per Race completion is now 2500 (previously 1000)
  • Increased the height of the Napalm Grenades Mod damage area.

Nightwave Fix:

• Fixed the ‘Day Trader’ Nightwave Act not being marked complete after meeting the requirements. The appropriate Standing was delivered behind-the-scenes, but the UI neglected to accurately display that. Completing the Index requirements again post Hotfix will correct your UI, but note that the Standing has already been delivered. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to having Charm equipped on your Smeeta Kavat.
  • Fixed AI appearing to stall and not proceed to the next door in the Glast Gambit quest.
  • Fixed the Aviator Mod not always applying the reduced Damage while airborne correctly to Hildryn.
  • Fixed Magus Lockdown using the position of your last Void Dash instead of your current one if you're a Client when placing the Mine.
  • Fixed Swarm Mutalist spore clouds blocking bullets.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones chasing after the true Mirage when riding a K-Drive. Her clones will now animate correctly while K-Driving.
  • Fixed Garuda’s Passive reading as 101% when bleeding out.
  • Fixed Profit-Taker appearing to have its Shield FX active when killed as a Client. 
  • Fixed MOA Companions capable of being targeted by Disarm-style abilities, leaving them with nothing but a head-mounted prod.
  • Fixed the camera momentarily being jerked forward when shooting the Stug at certain angles.
  • Fixed Targis Prime Armor not sitting correctly on Hildryn. 
  • Fixed Emblems not sitting correctly on the Harrow Graxx Skin.
  • Fixed unintentional slow movement for the Golden Maw. 

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

K-Drive Race Affinity has been increased!

Too bad i already finished grinding k-drives 😞

Pls make ephemera tradeable. If done the orb 103 times and im sitting on 4 shock steps and 0 freeze. getting lucky/unlucky isnt fun and feel more like punishment trying to get them. It will also help new players that get them to sell them since very few of them can built it anyway.

1. Bring back quick attacks
2. Fix the slow spin for polearms/staff (cannot function/very unbearable to use) (Detailed thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1073258-slow-polearmstaff-spin-attack/?tab=comments#c)
3. Right click should not switch to guns. Constant zooming while melee aim-glide/right click combos is annoying.

Thats all I ask since you changed melee. Other than that, its good so far.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

K-Drive Race Affinity has been increased!

Thank you so much for this. ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploiter Orb Changes:

• You can now waypoint the Exploiter vents!

Changes:

• K-Drive Race Affinity has been increased!

Fixes:

• Fixed the Aviator Mod not always applying the reduced Damage while airborne correctly to Hildryn.
  • Fixed Swarm Mutalist spore clouds blocking bullets.
  • Fixed MOA Companions capable of being targeted by Disarm-style abilities, leaving them with nothing but a head-mounted prod.

Much obliged.

o7

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the ‘Day Trader’ Nightwave Act not being marked complete after meeting the requirements. The appropriate Standing was delivered behind-the-scenes, but the UI neglected to accurately display that. Completing the Index requirements again post Hotfix will correct your UI, but note that the Standing has already been delivered. 

Nope, I got the standing, but I've just booted in and it's definitely still not updated the UI

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the ‘Day Trader’ Nightwave Act not being marked complete after meeting the requirements. The appropriate Standing was delivered behind-the-scenes, but the UI neglected to accurately display that. Completing the Index requirements again post Hotfix will correct your UI, but note that the Standing has already been delivered. 

Nope, still incomplete for me.

il y a 4 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones chasing after the true Mirage when riding a K-Drive. Her clones will now animate correctly while K-Driving.

That bug made me laught so much, I'm impatient to see how the hall of mirror copy it now.

Archived