Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.6

[DE]Megan

hace 23 minutos, b4timert dijo:

Pls make ephemera tradeable. If done the orb 103 times and im sitting on 4 shock steps and 0 freeze. getting lucky/unlucky isnt fun and feel more like punishment trying to get them. It will also help new players that get them to sell them since very few of them can built it anyway.

New players shouldnt get them ... that its one of the points of putting them in a pretty "high" end grind .....

ok tho i was in POE fishing when the update dropped .. went back to cetus to prepare to restart the game but before that i thought it would be a good idea to talk to Onkko and max my quill standing .. i was less than 22k away to max and i have enough shards to max already (MR26) .. so i did trade sentient  for standing and Onkko offered the rewards as usual after each rank but  in that screen i cant not choose any reward bcos

06mviV6.jpg

and if i tried to Esc to exit i get this

MCbDwRV.png

no way to get away from this but to Alt+F4 and i dnd know what will happen to my standing reward 

Edit: restarted and my quills syndicate was at max rank already and i went to Onkko directly and the moment i pressed X the reward screen appeared again and i was able to get my reward  ..almost got heart attack there 

Are we ever getting speargun altfire/throw multishot back? The fix that disabled it (back from 19.13.1) seems like it was a band-aid fix that was forgotten about.
As things are, mirage's hall of mirrors gives no benefit to throwing your speargun, and multishot is a useless stat with no actual effect if you want to build for the throw.

51 minutes ago, b4timert said:

Pls make ephemera tradeable. If done the orb 103 times and im sitting on 4 shock steps and 0 freeze. getting lucky/unlucky isnt fun and feel more like punishment trying to get them. It will also help new players that get them to sell them since very few of them can built it anyway.

well i'm sitting in 4 freeze and 0 shock.

51 minutes ago, Thanathros said:

Completing the Index requirements again post Hotfix will correct your UI, but note that the Standing has already been delivered. 

51 minutes ago, BardianAngel said:

Might want to read that again. The standing was delivered, you need to do it again to update the UI.

Wrong, many people did not get the standing at all. That's zero points for successfully completing the objective.

Please DE, fix the mirage's hall of mirrors not affecting the both quanta's alternative fire(vandal, normal and mutalist)... you have deleted all the fun of mirage with that bug... i builded my quanta vandal just to use it with her, and i cannot because my clones dont shoot cubes as normally would be and i cannot deal the damage i desire cuz the clones simply do not work... when i readed "Fixed mirage's hall of mirrors" then "k-drive" i just cryied :c

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the height of the Napalm Grenades Mod damage area.

You guys tortured us for 6 years with 10m radius Napalm units and we can't get even 5m radius out of this augment? C'mon son.

Why height? That just makes it more of a visual obstruction and fire doesn't hover.

Archived