Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.6

[DE]Megan

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Nightwave Fix:

• Fixed the ‘Day Trader’ Nightwave Act not being marked complete after meeting the requirements. The appropriate Standing was delivered behind-the-scenes, but the UI neglected to accurately display that. Completing the Index requirements again post Hotfix will correct your UI, but note that the Standing has already been delivered.

I do not see that this is solved, it remains the same, I have it completed!

Spoiler

Warframe1971.jpg

1 hour ago, b4timert said:

Pls make ephemera tradeable. If done the orb 103 times and im sitting on 4 shock steps and 0 freeze. getting lucky/unlucky isnt fun and feel more like punishment trying to get them. It will also help new players that get them to sell them since very few of them can built it anyway.

105 times and i have 3 frost step, wonder wtf is going on with this RNG bullS#&$ then, i wanted the shock step, you want the freezing step, make you wonder tho right, how this loot drop  actually works,

and in all this time sinse the wolf came out, i have seen him 3 times, how is that even possible? if others have wolf sledge hammer sets, yes SETS plural( meaning more than 3 sets, to sell?, nightwave says he is on jupiter, stalking corpus?, well he is NOT, tell nora she got fed the wrong info on where this S#&$ wolf is, tired of running mission after mission HOPING to see this thing, where others just see him so TOO much and get so many weapon drops from it to sell it

2 hours ago, RunningBear69 said:

How about a fix to unplayable Baruuk. Getting locked coming out of your 4 and losing all offensive capabilities is BROKEN.

Not just Baruuk. It's ALL exalted melees, and I still haven't gotten any acknowledgement from DE that they've even read my thread.

It's a serious issue impacting 10% of all Warframes and resulting in total loss of functionality unless you know the workaround and it's just been left in for 2 hotfixes since I reported. Kinda disappointing.

19 minutes ago, Umgak said:

Not just Baruuk. It's ALL exalted melees, and I still haven't gotten any acknowledgement from DE that they've even read my thread.

It's a serious issue impacting 10% of all Warframes and resulting in total loss of functionality unless you know the workaround and it's just been left in for 2 hotfixes since I reported. Kinda disappointing.

Hit his 1 and start spamming your weapon swap hotkey, this always fixes the total lockout for me. I get full control back and start picking up items again.

3 minutes ago, vinadir said:

Hit his 1 and start spamming your weapon swap hotkey, this always fixes the total lockout for me. I get full control back and start picking up items again.

That fix was detailed in the thread, every affected frame (thankfully) has a workaround ability (Baruuk can use any, but for the others it's Excal - 3, Valkyr - 2,3, Wukong - 2) but it should be fixed to begin with. It's been in the game for weeks and makes playing frames with exalted melee suck, especially if you run out of energy, a problem which I have had during testing of the bug and leaves you completely stuck unless you die or have The War Within complete (Transference also works for it) since you can't even pick up energy orbs while bugged.

Worst of all, you can have it happen straight out of the tutorial. Pick Excalibur and MK1-Bo, activate exalted blade, become bugged, and then if you run out of energy, that's it. You're stuck for good unless you die.

Still nothing about the unnecessary change to garuda bleed chance math on her seeking talons,

Before 200% Power Strength = 100% bleed chance

Now 200% Power Strength = 99% bleed chance

And yes The chance system is so stupidly broken that the 1% failure happens a lot more often.

Archived