Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Gladiatar said:

Serious question DE: For our Operator how all traits are. Can you please smash all them together in one that way we can use are operator in combat, instead of using them for just energy Regen? This would also help gain focus to 1 massive trait, instead of them being all separate like now.

Note: Also, maybe you could make it to were, we can mod them and level them to 30 as well as, even forma them too. An each forma your operator gets older n older up to an adult.

Balance exists for a reason.

19 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

snip

Also to state I'm loving the Nightwave system but just hope the errors get fixed soon, frustrating trying to do the standing to get to what is next (Arcance Energize) 

Damn, it's not a complete Arcane Energize, I thought it was a complete Arcane for the level 25 reward. So still need more of them to complete it.

5 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

A complete one would devalue it completely and destroy the economy as it's the most expensive arcane, I'm actually surprised they're even giving them out.

I already had some from doing POE hunt, just gotta do more and yes it is expensive, even if not a full one maybe five of them to at least get us started towards updating a full one.

13 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I already had some from doing POE hunt, just gotta do more and yes it is expensive, even if not a full one maybe five of them to at least get us started towards updating a full one.

Nope, one is too many to begin with. 

that's great.. now why dont you fix the toroid drop rate, since you need 240 of them. this isnt including the Sacrifices, and all the blueprints those are required to make. you shouldnt need both a drop chance and resource booster to rank up in a syndicate. getting 1 every maybe 20 minutes without boosts is ridiculous; especially considering the shear amount required to progress in fortuna. i dont mind the grind; lord knows i've put an ungodly amount of time into this game. but spending hours a day with little to show for it makes me want to play other games; especially when i've been here for 4 years and know how things use to be.

11 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

A complete one would devalue it completely and destroy the economy as it's the most expensive arcane, I'm actually surprised they're even giving them out.

Awww afraid that you will u have to wait or sell your Energize for a bit lower price? No it wouldnt destroy economy, economy would do just fine like it always does. 

Especially since its one time reward ^^ you are just shaking your hide cause you wouldnt be able to sell it for thousand of plat to unsuspecting traders for few months.

Ephemeras are extremely inconsistent in their ability, effects and miscellania...  

Always shows up just fine on the orbiter:

S2eJzja.jpg

And yet inconsistently shows up in public settings (like the relays): 

25L7549.jpg

And missions: YQYpJ2H.jpg

Seems to transfer to all warframes, regardless of it being added/attached: 

qxcuBsF.jpg

And my personal favourite...   Gives the illusion to options to control the colours within the the submenu, and yet pulls exclusively from the Energy Colour of the Warframe, just like the mining lasers:  

LCvkBkw.jpg

Other issues is that in the Grineer Asteroid Tileset, it seems that this wonderful view in one of the locker rooms has broken and we're getting to see the fog of hyperspace or some such... 

hSlLq9x.jpg

Archived