Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick fixes for Dojo:

Xarteros

Obviously not of utmost importance, but super quick to fix.

1. Make tiles uniform on their map appearance. All large gardens should look the same on the map, as should all small gardens etc. All rooms should have the same edging too (rather than some being greyish while others are more whitish). Bonus points for making the Grineer/Corpus/Infested labs the same shape/size on the map, but with symbols for clarification
  2. Fix room message functionality, so it displays the set message upon entering the room (rather than the blank message it comes up with if the room has no default name)
  3. Fix lighting on the Loki statue in the Temple of Honour. The top of his head seems to be in a different light zone or something
  4. Bonus points for just making the old tiles (the more Orokin themed ones from eons ago) buildable. Why not make use of existing resources? The old cross connectors are lovely and spacious, and DE clearly enjoys seeing people really customise their Dojo. Extra bonus points for making more rooms in that style, even if they're just reusing assets from other sources.
  5. Make the Arsenal bay into a functional decoration item (like the Trading Post), so that players can build them wherever they like
  6. Allow the Orokin lab windows to be opened regardless of research status
  7. Allow players to research the Orokin lab tech regardless of armistice status (just for the mastery if nothing else). Change the popup message to be a warning to players about how the solar rails can't be used at the moment, and are pending reworks.

Just a few short things that might not take more than a lazy afternoon to fix

1 hour ago, Xarteros said:

Fix lighting on the Loki statue in the Temple of Honour. The top of his head seems to be in a different light zone or something

So much this. His body is completely dark compared to the head.

Bonus points for making the Grineer/Corpus/Infested labs the same shape/size on the map, but with symbols for clarification

I'd at the very least make the Tenno lab to be on par with the other dojos sizes. It feels too cramped and limited in there.

Bonus points for just making the old tiles (the more Orokin themed ones from eons ago) buildable. Why not make use of existing resources? The old cross connectors are lovely and spacious, and DE clearly enjoys seeing people really customise their Dojo. Extra bonus points for making more rooms in that style, even if they're just reusing assets from other sources.

I'd go all out and make these available, as well as some from other factions and styles. Kind of like the stencils but more complex and customizable.

• Allow the Orokin lab windows to be opened regardless of research status
  • Allow players to research the Orokin lab tech regardless of armistice status (just for the mastery if nothing else). Change the popup message to be a warning to players about how the solar rails can't be used at the moment, and are pending reworks.

This as well. It's there. But I can't get it since I created a new clan recently. And if I want I'll have to wait for DE to release whatever new content will make use of those researches again. On the other hand it's not like I need this badly since unlike mastery there's nothing of worth to unlock with the clan's mastery/level.