Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to kill Sergeant?

-LindaVinda-

32 minutes ago, -LindaVinda- said:

I can't kill the Sergeant. I called friends for help, but Sergeant killed them. What to do?UEnU9z_z1CA.jpg

There are different options:

1)You friend were not good enough.

2) You are a spy working for the sergeant ambushing your friends.

Sergeant is a Fashion Frame check. If you can not pass him, then you are not fabulous enough.

Certain frames are judged more harshly by Sergeant. For example if Pink Rhino do not have butterfly wings and Titania noble stance, he will fail automatically. Ash must be edgy, no exceptions, it is even in his passive.

If you are new to it, wait a little for Anniversary Dex gifts from DE. Your Excalibur will arrive in style and reduce Sergeant to tears. For additional points, use Prime colors.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

I don't even know how to find him, let alone kill him. Every time I have tried, I find an enemy called The Sergeant, but since it only takes one hit to kill like the rest of the enemies in the mission, it can't possibly be him. I think he has been hiding behind body doubles this entire time, or something. Whatever it is, its such a clever ploy that even the Lotus seems to be fooled, and claims that he is dead for good after the mission.

So if anyone knows how to actually fight the real Sergeant, let me know. Good challenges are so hard to come by in this game, and I want to see if I am up to it.

• Like 1

I'd love it if for April fools they gave Sarge some exclusive rewards for a week or so, and people would think "hah, easy, he's a pushover", but they don't tell you that Sarge is level 9999 with a One-shot lanka that has 100% accuracy and a much higher fire rate. the moment the door opens, he snipes you! could also be accompanied by level 9999 Bursas.

DoN'T YoU GuYs WaNt a ChAllEnGe?

• Like 4

1 час назад, (PS4)robotwars7 сказал:

I'd love it if for April fools they gave Sarge some exclusive rewards for a week or so, and people would think "hah, easy, he's a pushover", but they don't tell you that Sarge is level 9999 with a One-shot lanka that has 100% accuracy and a much higher fire rate. the moment the door opens, he snipes you! could also be accompanied by level 9999 Bursas.

DoN'T YoU GuYs WaNt a ChAllEnGe?

DE listens and releases Sarge Suprise update on April’s fools day.

5 minutes later several “too easy, this is boring, DE give us some challenge, drop rates are atrocious” threads show up in GD. At least one OP plays on console only. And yes, consoles update have not passed certification yet. Another OP is on PC, but they have not downloaded the update yet.

15 minutes later threads with “I already farmed it all, nothing to do, content drought” show up. Several of active participants are on console. Consoles update is still in certification.

30 minutes later new Tenno who do not own enough cheese start to complain. Consoles join the fun with good old “PC get the best cheese cuts” posts.

DE opens the beer and declares April’s fools a success.

P.S. One day later a Lone Tenno Operative posts constructive feedback on Sarge Suprise in Feedback forums. DE employee responsible for feedback sheds a single tear of joy while they read it.

Edited by rand0mname
Spelling.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

but they don't tell you that Sarge is level 9999 with a One-shot lanka that has 100% accuracy and a much higher fire rate. the moment the door opens, he snipes you! could also be accompanied by level 9999 Bursas.

Unless abilities are prevented, this can still be cheesed