Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to kill Sergeant?

-LindaVinda-

Here's some options to kill the Sergeant:

A) Try to summon Guido Mista, Milla Basset, Kenshiro and/or Allen O' Neil, and give them the fusion between the Arca Plasmor, the Opticor Vandal and the Redeemer Prime.

If Sergeant is still alive, you win. Otherwise, if you don't have the requirement to summon one of them, or they refuse, go to B.

B) Throw Cheese at him, then eat a pizza.

If this didn't affect the Sergeant at all, go to C.

C) dance GIF

If C didn't release Half Life 3, go to D

D)wah GIF

If you didn't seduce Sergeant correctly, or Waluigi wasn't still approved as a character, go to E

E) call Clem, and duplicate him.

If Clem was busy, or the cloning machine broke, go to F

F) insert context here

20 hours ago, Littlemike137 said:

Clem wins by default.  Also captures the wolf and turns him in for the reward because grofit.

I don't know...
John Prodman is a god amongst men on par with the Mighty Clem. He effectively cancels out Clem.
If anything...

The Sergeant would erase The Wolf from existence wit his "Huyt'pie" (known to some as: Haki), then before he could go any further & destroy everything that we all know & love...
Clem & John Prodman would be forced to forge an uneasy alliance & perform Perfect Fusion into "Clon Prodem" & in an Epic battle that destroys multiple Systems, Dimensions, & probably a very alternate realities (Multiverse theory) as mere collateral damage...finally defeat The Sergeant...& collect his Trash Loot (you never get anything good the first time).

Then we're all safe...welluntil The Sergeant gets bored of single-handedly roflstomping the forces of hell. Then he'll just easily Charleston dance his way out of hell & back to life...vowing revenge. Hopefully Nora will warn us all before it is too late.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I don't know...
John Prodman is a god amongst men on par with the Mighty Clem. He effectively cancels out Clem.
If anything...

The Sergeant would erase The Wolf from existence wit his "Huyt'pie" (known to some as: Haki), then before he could go any further & destroy everything that we all know & love...
Clem & John Prodman would be forced to forge an uneasy alliance & perform Perfect Fusion into "Clon Prodem" & in an Epic battle that destroys multiple Systems, Dimensions, & probably a very alternate realities (Multiverse theory) as mere collateral damage...finally defeat The Sergeant...& collect his Trash Loot (you never get anything good the first time).

Then we're all safe...welluntil The Sergeant gets bored of single-handedly roflstomping the forces of hell. Then he'll just easily Charleston dance his way out of hell & back to life...vowing revenge. Hopefully Nora will warn us all before it is too late.

Somewhere, there is a source film maker enthusiast is jotting down everything in this thread.

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎27 at 11:57 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Sarge is level 9999 with a One-shot lanka that has 100% accuracy and a much higher fire rate. the moment the door opens, he snipes you! could also be accompanied by level 9999 Bursas.

Turbulence.

PROBLEM: SOLVED.

Play as Loki, then switch teleport Sergeant into the Void, where Corrupted Vor and Sergeant have an elegant yet brutal rap battle where they are perma-immune to any weapon damage, and must damage each other with sick verses.

Corrupted Vor:

"You come to this place when you know you ain't pure

Better watch your back 'cause I'm reborn for sure

I offer salvation indeed, to Tenno in need

Except yo freaky lookin self 'bout to get Janus Key'd

Impurity cleansed fool, like Mr Clean meets Mr T"

Sergeant:

"In that pod you came, noobiest boss I've ever seen,

In a casket I'll send you back to your Queens,

Or maybe hang your golden corpse on my wall,

I'll have the real Vor's Prize you ghostly neanderthal"

3 hours ago, Corvid said:

Turbulence.

PROBLEM: SOLVED.

Lies! Slander! Deception!

I saw a Tenno try this...

All he did was monologue about how Turbulence is only delaying the inevitable...but it won't save us. Those Orokin secrets will be shared & etc..

Then...he...did the scariest thing ever...

He put his gun away & put up dem hands...

"You don't want this smoke." -The Sergeant

Well...what happened next is too much for these forums.

Ordis told me (as Glitch Lotus) to abort the mission before my Invisibility wore off. Which I had no choice but to do...upon extraction I noticed that he was watching my Void Cloaked Landing Craft flee...

He let me live...just so I could share this message.

6 hours ago, Lyhtmyst said:

Corrupted Vor and Sergeant have an elegant yet brutal rap battle where they are perma-immune to any weapon damage, and must damage each other with sick verses.

those verses were actually rpetty good, and rap battles of Warframe would be quite funny! guessing you're waiting on the next series of ERB as well?

On 2019-03-27 at 12:57 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'd love it if for April fools they gave Sarge some exclusive rewards for a week or so, and people would think "hah, easy, he's a pushover", but they don't tell you that Sarge is level 9999 with a One-shot lanka that has 100% accuracy and a much higher fire rate. the moment the door opens, he snipes you! could also be accompanied by level 9999 Bursas.

DoN'T YoU GuYs WaNt a ChAllEnGe?

Le Magus Lockdown Face

8 hours ago, Lyhtmyst said:

Play as Loki, then switch teleport Sergeant into the Void, where Corrupted Vor and Sergeant have an elegant yet brutal rap battle where they are perma-immune to any weapon damage, and must damage each other with sick verses.

I could not stop laughing. It is not funny, you could have hurt me with those "sick verses".