Windows 8.1 Single Language

2013 Microsoft Corporation

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz 1.90 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz

GPU:AMD Radeon R5 M330

GPU Driver Version: 3.1.0.0

Guys Thx For All Your Help But You Didnt Really Answer All My Questions. I Have More Questions Below.

Here Are My Questions:

1.) I am also using  Razer Cortex To Increase My Fps And Im Not Really Sure If It Boosts My Fps. Does It Really Help.

2.)Any tips on boosters to use and stuff and btw i used to use hialgo boost but since directx 9 was removed it was impossible to use hialgo on warframe. Is there hialgo like apps out there that can halve the resolution of warframe and btw ik about the dynamic resolution setting in warframe and it makes warframe pixely and i dont really see a huge fps boost.

3)I Also Have This Program Called Timer Resolution Which My Current Resolution 0.500 miliseconds which i dont really know what it means. Does It Really Help.                                                                                                                                                                   

When Im In My Orbiter Its Around 60-160fps but when im in plains of eidolon my fps goes 5-39fps 

I lowered all my laptops settings and including warframes resolution and etc

got the Timer Resolution from this guy

Edited by TheLegendaryGrim

8 hours ago, taiiat said:

if the Loading is taking a long time, then that would make it fairly clear that your system does not infact hit all of the ideal bullet points. if it is not having an SSD or having sufficient System Memory that is it, perhaps it is not enabling Dynamic Resolution if you're sunning on integrated Graphics, perhaps it is a low power Processor that struggles with the game overall let alone the heavy crunch of that loading, perhaps it is even Networking related if you're not the Host.

integrated graphics lol. Is 16 gigs of fast ram a 3.6 i7 and and an Nvidia Titan fast enough? Perhaps it is that the gate opens too slowly. There is no loading involved it just doesn't react quickly.

Lower your resolution to but still maintain the full screen by using application or limit your fps so that it does not have spikes. 

I have a laptop that has worst spec, use 800x500 resolution ( full screen) and limit my fps to 12 fps. While lowering everything to low graphics or completely turn it off in graphics section

This is your 3rd thread on this. Unfortunately, the answer remains the same. You really need to upgrade or replace your very old notebook. You may be able to upgrade your harddrive to an SSD and upgrade your RAM but you'll still be a bit bottlenecked by other hardware in your laptop that you probably can't upgrade. Your best bet, and your best bang-for-the-buck is probably to buy a more powerful used notebook, or if a desktop computer would suit your needs build a budget rig. 

I know that sometimes that's just not something people can go out and just do. The money just isn't always there and if someone is young it's not necessarily even their decision. But people aren't suggesting that flippantly, they aren't just brushing you off or ignoring that you're having issues playing the game.

But spamming the forum isn't going to change the reality of your hardware. Your performance issues are because your computer is too weak to properly run the game, there's nothing else you can really do in terms of settings and configuration of the game.

It's hard to hear but if you can't upgrade or replace your computer there really is nothing more you can do. 😞

Edit:  I just checked, this is at least your 5th thread on this subject. You really need to stop spamming the forum.

Edit 2:  Ah, threads were merged, cool

Edited by Andvarja

8 hours ago, cmacq said:

integrated graphics lol. Is 16 gigs of fast ram a 3.6 i7 and and an Nvidia Titan fast enough? Perhaps it is that the gate opens too slowly. There is no loading involved it just doesn't react quickly.

since you reference your own Hardware as just 'i7' and 'Titan' and 'fast Memory', i'm going to take a gander and guess that the GPU is the GTX600 Series Titan, and the i7 is the 2009 LGA1366. and the Memory being one or perhaps two notches above the JEDEC standards for that Generation.

if the loading spinny in the corner is gone and you're still waiting for a long time, that sounds like a Networking problem with your end or waiting for a Host that the two of you don't have the greatest connectivity between.
does anything change if you play set to Solo? that can rule one or two things out.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

since you reference your own Hardware as just 'i7' and 'Titan' and 'fast Memory', i'm going to take a gander and guess that the GPU is the GTX600 Series Titan, and the i7 is the 2009 LGA1366. and the Memory being one or perhaps two notches above the JEDEC standards for that Generation.

if the loading spinny in the corner is gone and you're still waiting for a long time, that sounds like a Networking problem with your end or waiting for a Host that the two of you don't have the greatest connectivity between.
does anything change if you play set to Solo? that can rule one or two things out.

Ah thx for your help and no your numbers are wrong on my gear. I've been a system builder since 1993 and I've yet to ever run anything 10 years old! lol! I actually had this one built for me in late 2013 (first prebuild in 20 years) when I retired. It was very fast at the time and still is for that matter. Most new games I can still play with the gfx maxed. I will definitely look at the "loading spinny" though thx for that, and I will check the solo setting for sure!

EDIT: OK just had a look with the solo setting on. Didn't take near as long so it's the whole network PtoP thing. Def not my fav way to play although I haven't seemed to lose much gear as others have complained about.

Edited by cmacq

15 minutes ago, cmacq said:

OK just had a look with the solo setting on. Didn't take near as long

interesting. perhaps the Log records some useful errors for you, but Network configuration problems can be so many things that i can't really point you in a direction from here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

interesting. perhaps the Log records some useful errors for you, but Network configuration problems can be so many things that i can't really point you in a direction from here.

Once again thanks for your efforts. It's not anything I'm worried about anyway. I just noticed that the Plains and Orb Vallis were both slow loading into the play-field. I don't go to either that often so I can live with it 😁

• Like 1

On 2019-05-05 at 6:19 PM, TheLegendaryGrim said:

Every Time I Go In And Out It Takes 1-5mins for cetus gates to open and its really frustrating. I always miss tridolon hunts and even bounties becuz it takes a while for me to go to the plains and When I come back my rewards get lost becuz It says connection from the host was lost going back to the orbiter or something. Then I lose my rewards. I mean come on is there any fix?

So here Are My Specs:

Radeon Software Version - 17.7.1
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive
Windows Version - Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
System Memory - 4 GB
CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz
Gpu - Amd Radeon R5 M330

Before you spend any money, optimize your download cache, via the launcher.